I Want To Fix My Gut In Order To Fix My Pssd

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Ramp up saturated fat intake from dairy. And absolutely 100% drop the starch. That stuff packs on the fat like nothing else when mixed with other foods (by itself, on a McDougall style diet, it can in some cases be conversely a slimming way to eat). But you will get fat if you eat 3 meals per day based around starch and other foods (especially mixed with condiments which will increase further devouring of starch). Sorry. I think it just packs the calories in and that glucose hit each time (although it feels good), it causes all kinds of issues with blood sugar. For myself, I was also getting issues with yeasts and all other kinds of nasty stuff from eating too much starch.

My diet at the moment (as from the last week or so), is full fat dairy (and lots of it), seafood, and some green vegetables.

If I consume any fibres I immediately eat a pot of crem fraiche and endotoxin is then controlled. It’s amazing what saturated fat does for the gut.

Starch ruins me as well. Feels ultra serotonergic for me. Ever since I took ELIXA 500Billion probiotic, I can't touch starch foods as they make me numb/worsen PSSD.

OP
A

Astolfo

I cut out the starch and fibre completely. Also I started at this morning to drink regularly beef bone broth, as a collagen source.

May I ask? Why sugar is safe for the gut? I have seen several pages about it and all of them were saying that sugar feeds the bad bacterias and causes leaky gut, ibs etc. in the long term. Fruits gives me bloathing and gas. Also I’m getting the same effects when I add 8 cube sugar (24 gram) to my coffee (1 tbsp nescafe classic, 1 desert spoon coconut oil). I’m not sure if I should cut out the sugar.

OP
A

Astolfo

Also, I had take 2x200 mg of rifaximin a few days ago. I thought it may help with the bloathing but since that time, I’m feeling sharp pains in my gut when I eat sugar. I don’t know what it means.

OP
A

Astolfo

Guys, I think I have some serious bacterial, fungal problem in my gut. That 2x200 mg rifaximin trial I made a few days ago literally turned everything into hell. Serious bloathing, nausea, mild headache, and most disturbing one, I feel sharp pains in my gut when I eat some sugar. I have an appointment for the gastroenterology 5 days later but I don't know if I should do something additional to what my doctor will say. I'm really in a ****88 up situation now, my belly hurts and I feel nauseaus.

OP
A

Astolfo

**** THAT ***t. My gut constantly bloathing when I eat literally anything. I feel like a colony living in my gut. The noise etc. Everything got a lot worse. I don’t think I can even live like this. A huge fatique comes when I eat anything which contains a little bit sugar. It’s really ****88 up, I don’t know what I can do.

Cirion

FWIW, I have determined sugar does not work for me as the primary carb source. I'm doing about 60% starch 40% sugar nowadays. But I also eat virtually no fat, and someone already hinted that eating high starch isn't going to work if you also eat lots of fat-and I agree with that.

I personally can't agree with the saturated fats, as fats in general made me gain weight, especially dairy fat. But I acknowledge that some people may have good experience with fats, so it's up to you if you wish to experiment one way or another.

Last edited:
OP
A

Astolfo

FWIW, I have determined sugar does not work for me as the primary carb source. I'm doing about 60% starch 40% sugar nowadays. But I also eat virtually no fat, and someone already hinted that eating high starch isn't going to work if you also eat lots of fat-and I agree with that.

10 gram of bitter chocolate (%60 cacao) made me sick really bad. Some meatball (without bread used when cooking) made me really really bad. Bloathing, gas, etc. The problem is really so serious.

I don’t think this comment is useful for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals