I Want To Fix My Gut In Order To Fix My Pssd

Astolfo

My gut bloating like crazy since I got pssd a year ago. And,,, Severe neurological and motor problems. I actually have a neruotoxicity rather than a sexual dysfunction.

I got an appointment from a gastro but it’s 1.5 month later. I have no enough time.

I want to “destroy” all the sulfide and ammonia producing bacterias in my gut. I have no access to antibiotics, so I don’t know how to do.

One more question, I have read that antidepressants shows antibiotic effect. If it will make sense, I can even accept to take it again.

OP
A

Astolfo

Here, the sugar is accepted healthy but I couldn’t make a decision between cutting all the sugar from my diet or continue to take some sugars or taking it only from complex carbs.

But for now,

I’m going to reduce:
- Simple sugar
- Pastry
- Dairy

I will consume some cacao daily, as my ceruloplasmin came as 17 mg/dL. I think I would better take some copper from cacao.(liver is quite expensive here.)

I have natural apple cider vinegar and coconut oil at my home.

I can eat one raw carrot daily. And I can increase my green vegetable intake.

But they don’t seem enough.

OP
A

Astolfo

I’m not sure if I should stop eating animal protein? Yesterday I ate 2 lamb chope with only some salt and it made me very lethargic afterwards. Ammonia producing gut bacteria maybe?

OP
A

Astolfo

I have this probiotic at my home. I had already tried before but it didn’t make anything better. Maybe I should use it longer.

E4B6D3BF-D6AF-4C04-9375-156858C68F7A.jpeg

Dobbler

What ever you do, don't take SSRIs again (The Dark Side Of Serotonin Exposed By Haidut In 70 Studies)
Try cutting out all starch and vegetables, and focus on fruits and animals proteins (milk, dairy, seafood, beef etc). Keep PUFA intake low, which is quite easy with those mentioned foods. Throw you food intake to cronometer and try to keep PUFA intake below 5g for starters.
Probiotics can increase serotonin which drives up the symptoms you mentioned, and you mentioned that this started from taking SSRIs.

OP
A

Astolfo

What ever you do, don't take SSRIs again (The Dark Side Of Serotonin Exposed By Haidut In 70 Studies)
Try cutting out all starch and vegetables, and focus on fruits and animals proteins (milk, dairy, seafood, beef etc). Keep PUFA intake low, which is quite easy with those mentioned foods. Throw you food intake to cronometer and try to keep PUFA intake below 5g for starters.
Probiotics can increase serotonin which drives up the symptoms you mentioned, and you mentioned that this started from taking SSRIs.

Will it be enough to kill those bacterias I mentioned? I know, PUFA is evil but I'm looking for a more specific thing.

I said that animal protein possibly making me worse. No offending but, do you really informed about pathogenic microbiota bacterias(especially ammonia producing ones) or you just giving health suggestions?

Alpha

It's impossible to address PSSD or PFS through diet because we don't know what causes them.

sunraiser

I haven't ever seen a person trying to kill stuff off directly have long term success.

You want to promote an environment that's synonymous with good digestion. Cutting fibres and eating simple sugars will give you less diverse microflora. If you try to eat them again in future you'll have even worse digestion for a period and many get stuck here by blaming foods.

If you're able to be patient and live your life then perhaps you could try including raw saurkraut and/or kimchi, and maybe sparing amounts of kefir. If you eat these things to craving your body will tell you how much you can tolerate.

Don't think of these as healing foods but merely dietary additions to enjoy when you want.

Eat fibre and starch as normal and give it time, maybe including animal stock soup or stew sometimes if you like them. Exercise and sunbathe when you feel like it.

I really think that approach is more effective than any given protocol. It'll just be a slowly accumulating thing.

Alpha

Mr.Tayto

Here, the sugar is accepted healthy but I couldn’t make a decision between cutting all the sugar from my diet or continue to take some sugars or taking it only from complex carbs.

But for now,

I’m going to reduce:
- Simple sugar
- Pastry
- Dairy

I will consume some cacao daily, as my ceruloplasmin came as 17 mg/dL. I think I would better take some copper from cacao.(liver is quite expensive here.)

I have natural apple cider vinegar and coconut oil at my home.

I can eat one raw carrot daily. And I can increase my green vegetable intake.

But they don’t seem enough.

Hi Astolfo, ive got very bad problems with my gut from Pssd and antibiotics which caused my gut to becoming more sensitive. Bloating, gas, etc

Pssd ive always felt was connected to my gut but no doctor would take me seriously until now. She suggested
L. reuterii, it is really helping my gut and has eased that weird feeling in my genitals when i need to take a ***t.
There has been studies dine which show it can raise T levels also.

Also while your at it, get your gut checked for parasites aswell. Ssris weaken stomach lining so "things" tend to stsy longer than they should.

OP
A

Astolfo

Hi Astolfo, ive got very bad problems with my gut from Pssd and antibiotics which caused my gut to becoming more sensitive. Bloating, gas, etc

Pssd ive always felt was connected to my gut but no doctor would take me seriously until now. She suggested
L. reuterii, it is really helping my gut and has eased that weird feeling in my genitals when i need to take a ***t.
There has been studies dine which show it can raise T levels also.

Also while your at it, get your gut checked for parasites aswell. Ssris weaken stomach lining so "things" tend to stsy longer than they should.

Thanks so much. I got an appointment from gastro and also I will be checked for parasites. IIRC, my probiotic containing 500 million CFU L. reuter. I had stopped to taking it as it didn't do anything, though.

Mr.Tayto

Thanks so much. I got an appointment from gastro and also I will be checked for parasites. IIRC, my probiotic containing 500 million CFU L. reuter. I had stopped to taking it as it didn't do anything, though.

Try L.Reuteri on its own and also look up Sb floractiv.
Im also going to get my gut bacteria looked at by a company called Ubiome, worth a look too.

OP
A

Astolfo

Try L.Reuteri on its own and also look up Sb floractiv.
Im also going to get my gut bacteria looked at by a company called Ubiome, worth a look too.

My probiotic has reuteri in it.

I wonder If I should try an antibiotic. I had used amoxcillin + clavulanate several times at my childhood, so it must be safest for me I guess. Is there anything I should know?

OP
A

Astolfo

Guys, I really need some help. I'm trying to make a daily diet list for me but I couldn't even find a one thing. I have terrible bloathing and gas problem, which aggregriates mostly when I'm under stress. What should I eat daily? Everything that comes in my mind seems non-peaty. What should I eat and not eat?

OP
A

Astolfo

At mornings, two egg and one raw avocado. Also a glass of beef bone broth.

One piece of boiled meet at lunchs.

And vegetables at the dinner.

Also a few cup of coffee with 10-12 gram of refined sugar.

But I don't know what to eat. Sugar seems aggregriates the bacteria problem, vegetables are non-peaty, nuts have lots of PUFA. I don't really know what to eat at that point. May someone basically help me to create a daily diet list?

OP
A

Astolfo

Also, I have seen many studies that says sugar is bad for the beneficial gut bacterias. I'm not sure if I should still consume some sugar with my coffee.

Kartoffel

Did you ever consider buying some antibiotics at farmaciasdelnino? They offer penicilin VK and tetracycline for next to nothing and ship to almost any country. Bamboo shoots work much better for me than raw carrots, and I feel that too much protein is undesirable for someone with bacterial problems. I think it's best to try getting around 50-70g, and make sure to get plenty calories (according to hunger) from saturated fat and sucrose/starch.

Farmacia Del Niño - FARMACIA ONLINE EN MEXICO DE MEDICAMENTOS DE PATENTE Y GENERICOS/ Ungida de Dios

Also, I have seen many studies that says sugar is bad for the beneficial gut bacterias. I'm not sure if I should still consume some sugar with my coffee.

Some sugar in your coffee is not going to affect your intestinal bacteria. Why exactely would sucrose be bad for your benefical gut bacteria?

RobertJM

Ramp up saturated fat intake from dairy. And absolutely 100% drop the starch. That stuff packs on the fat like nothing else when mixed with other foods (by itself, on a McDougall style diet, it can in some cases be conversely a slimming way to eat). But you will get fat if you eat 3 meals per day based around starch and other foods (especially mixed with condiments which will increase further devouring of starch). Sorry. I think it just packs the calories in and that glucose hit each time (although it feels good), it causes all kinds of issues with blood sugar. For myself, I was also getting issues with yeasts and all other kinds of nasty stuff from eating too much starch.

My diet at the moment (as from the last week or so), is full fat dairy (and lots of it), seafood, and some green vegetables.

If I consume any fibres I immediately eat a pot of crem fraiche and endotoxin is then controlled. It’s amazing what saturated fat does for the gut.

Mr.Tayto

My gut bloating like crazy since I got pssd a year ago. And,,, Severe neurological and motor problems. I actually have a neruotoxicity rather than a sexual dysfunction.

I got an appointment from a gastro but it’s 1.5 month later. I have no enough time.

I want to “destroy” all the sulfide and ammonia producing bacterias in my gut. I have no access to antibiotics, so I don’t know how to do.

One more question, I have read that antidepressants shows antibiotic effect. If it will make sense, I can even accept to take it again.

look up BPC 157. It seems to have very promising effects in healing the stomach and other issues/joints/inflammation.
im going to order some in the next few months to help heal my gut from the antidepressants and antibiotics.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals