I want out of the u.s i dont belong here anymore

Regina

FQkDPg2WYAkLgQK
can u splain me Y

DMF

Violent street crime in Europe is NO WAY NEAR that of here, like Chicago. Police in USA ceased random 'stop & frisking' in the last 15 years because of the ACLU, that's how shootings skyrocketed. Europe they stop & frisk.

@teds G'day and yes, I was going to chime in about the Changes to travel!!. We moved to Tas 3 years ago after some years in Qld. I spoke to a friend today who is travelling up from Sydney to check out Brisbane to live. We spoke about world travel and the opportunity for purebloods to travel as of tomorrow. I said I am not interested at all, except maybe to go to Japan for a visit. I am just not interested or feel like I need to see family etc. . She knows Tas fairly well but wants to be around a big city. So she knows that quality of water/air/lockdowns will be more 'questionable' there near Brisbane now and in the future, but she can't pull away from the city life. Shame as she can and does work on the computer. Anyhow... it is at least a window of opportunity to travel if you are pureblooded stil. ;-) Do it while it is available is my motto.

Re NWO here in OZ, and the blind leading the blind to the brink of 2030 extinction: There are a lot of folks here in Tas whom I have met who are not jabbed, and will not ever do it. Some of them (individually) know scores, even hundreds of peeps who are drugless and nanobot-less. Gotta make a stand some time, some where. But yes the 5 Eyes Alliance, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States, plus Israel are amongst the worst. But Vietnam for example is heavily jabbed, so.... where you gonna go to get away from it all?
Referring to “Tas” do you mean Tazmania? If so, how does Tazmania compare to Australia as far as lockdowns, restrictions etc?

The top 12 states to live…what criteria is that based on? You definitely do not want to be on a coastline state near water…more inland.

That’s due to the predicted tsunamis.

And Vermont has one of the highest vaccination rates in the country. Brainwashing has been very effective there.

Perry Staltic

The top 12 states to live…what criteria is that based on? You definitely do not want to be on a coastline state near water…more inland.

That’s due to the predicted tsunamis.

And Vermont has one of the highest vaccination rates in the country. Brainwashing has been very effective there.

Land border with Canada

tankasnowgod

1. Everything is based on money here
Um, what country isn't?

Truthfully, there is no money. The only constitutional money is gold and silver, aka "Money of Exchange." Everything now revolved around debt, or debits and credits. It's all "Money of Account." Really, everything is based on accounting.

But what country isn't? They pretty much all have central banks. All national/federal governments have massive debt. All have adopted the Uniform Commercial Code.

And really, it's all this debt that is the problem. That's likely the true reason behind rising price tags, much more so than just more "money being put in the system." Of course, all money in the current system are debt instruments. Debt is being used to offset other debt. Everything in the US is bankrupt. And that is why everything is commercial, and everyone is trying to put a lien on you, or "contract" with you. I don't know of any major country that doesn't have these issues.

You could always run someplace else, but when it comes down to it, it's probably better to learn the system that you are going to be under, by getting familiar with accounting and the UCC and such. Either that, attempt to live in the private (regardless of country), similar to what the Amish try to do.

FoodForeal

@tankasnowgod All new currency is created through loans by commercial banks (which are part of the federal reserve bankster mafia). A business takes a loan and has a number added to their bank ledger entry and that entry is subsequently subtracted from the business and added to the payees' ledger entries as it is spent, thereby entering "circulation" and increasing the currency supply. Debt is a systemic weapon that I am not going to learn to be subdued under by getting familiar with accounting and UCC.

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod All new currency is created through loans by commercial banks (which are part of the federal reserve bankster mafia). A business takes a loan and has a number added to their bank ledger entry and that entry is subsequently subtracted from the business and added to the payees' ledger entries as it is spent, thereby entering "circulation" and increasing the currency supply. Debt is a systemic weapon that I am not going to learn to be subdued under by getting familiar with accounting and UCC.
Weird. You somehow think that ignorance of the system that you are already using is in some way going to set you free? To me, that seems ridiculous.

You can't post on the internet without using debt in some ways. You know, like getting an account with a both electric and internet providers. And using FRNs to discharge the debt when you got your computer (unless you bartered for it in some way).

If you are using any sort of debt instrument (be they stocks, bonds, promissory notes, credit cards, checks, Federal Reserve Notes, Bills of Exchange, whatever), you are far better off knowing the rules that govern those instruments than just being willfully ignorant of such things.

apr

I was born and raised in US and moved to Panama in 1977. It was paradise then.(albeit run by a dictator) Low crime, low cost of living. Easy living. Little by little things changed, as they must. Cost of living is high now, crime is up but mostly gang related, not the walk into a McDonalds and start shooting everyone type. It is very congested in the city but there are still beautiful places to live in the interior which is highly developed now with their own shopping centers, banks, hospitals etc. Not to mention access to two oceans within less than a two hour drive. Also beautiful mountain country to the west near Costa Rica. Easy to get affordable domestic help with the influx of Venezuelans, Colombians and Nicaraguans. You can still buy relatively cheap local food, plantains, fruits, local poultry and cattle. Even some organic places. Many doctors are US trained from Ivy League and other notorious US universities. If you have the money, you can get good medical care. (whatever that is now a days.) Otherwise there are charity and social security hospitals.

As far as women, it is a lottery. Some very decent well bred, US college educated types all the way down the line to the ones looking to latch on to a gringo and get his money. That is everywhere and you just have to know how to choose.

Panamanians enjoy life. They are family oriented, "light' Catholics who like to party. There is a small 'elite' group, large middle class and sadly large poverty class. I would say their biggest complaint is political corruption. Every administration is worse than the one before.

I sometimes ponder if we ever had to leave here where would we go and I can honestly say US does not hold the same appeal to me as it once did. I mostly fear the crime. But since I am still a US tax paying citizen, I would probably return there and I would probably pick somewhere in the South outside of a large city. The big cities have turned into nightmares.

Regina

I was born and raised in US and moved to Panama in 1977. It was paradise then.(albeit run by a dictator) Low crime, low cost of living. Easy living. Little by little things changed, as they must. Cost of living is high now, crime is up but mostly gang related, not the walk into a McDonalds and start shooting everyone type. It is very congested in the city but there are still beautiful places to live in the interior which is highly developed now with their own shopping centers, banks, hospitals etc. Not to mention access to two oceans within less than a two hour drive. Also beautiful mountain country to the west near Costa Rica. Easy to get affordable domestic help with the influx of Venezuelans, Colombians and Nicaraguans. You can still buy relatively cheap local food, plantains, fruits, local poultry and cattle. Even some organic places. Many doctors are US trained from Ivy League and other notorious US universities. If you have the money, you can get good medical care. (whatever that is now a days.) Otherwise there are charity and social security hospitals.

As far as women, it is a lottery. Some very decent well bred, US college educated types all the way down the line to the ones looking to latch on to a gringo and get his money. That is everywhere and you just have to know how to choose.

Panamanians enjoy life. They are family oriented, "light' Catholics who like to party. There is a small 'elite' group, large middle class and sadly large poverty class. I would say their biggest complaint is political corruption. Every administration is worse than the one before.

I sometimes ponder if we ever had to leave here where would we go and I can honestly say US does not hold the same appeal to me as it once did. I mostly fear the crime. But since I am still a US tax paying citizen, I would probably return there and I would probably pick somewhere in the South outside of a large city. The big cities have turned into nightmares.
Doug Casey describes Panama exactly as you do. It used to be one of his favorite places to live. And describes it not being as good as it was. But he's a wealthy guy and likes freedom and eating in high end hotels.

In my experience, crime in the US does not happen the way it is portrayed on the news. For example, I recently lived in Chicago -- in the heart of the city -- and fled after covid nonsense. Both in a downtown condo and then in a widely diverse area slightly north of there. I experienced zero crime.
I know how to live in cities. I walked everywhere alone all over the city with my money, keys, credit card stuffed in a pocket. I'm aware of my surroundings. I just say "can't help ya out" when aggressively panhandled and keep walking. Most people are very nice and tradesman are high quality and competitive. Yelp is pretty reliable.

I lived in Manhattan before that. Also, never had any experience of crime there. I don't let unknown people follow me into the building. If they ask me like they are lost, I would walk a few steps away from the front door and help them. or not. The streets are too crowded to be a crime victim.

Before that, Miami. Okay. Miami is more dangerous than NYC or Chicago because there are more crimes of opportunity. It's spread out and the public transportation is too infrequented. Parking garages are super dangerous. Purse snatching, car jacking, car stripping. All commonplace. But my whole family is there and raise their children in family areas, church and school are in stable family areas. They aren't in nightclubs or where people buy drugs.

I'm in northern Florida now and you have to count your fingers after dealing with tradesman. But generally, pleasant and safe.

Inaut

Doug Casey describes Panama exactly as you do. It used to be one of his favorite places to live. And describes it not being as good as it was. But he's a wealthy guy and likes freedom and eating in high end hotels.

In my experience, crime in the US does not happen the way it is portrayed on the news. For example, I recently lived in Chicago -- in the heart of the city -- and fled after covid nonsense. Both in a downtown condo and then in a widely diverse area slightly north of there. I experienced zero crime.
I know how to live in cities. I walked everywhere alone all over the city with my money, keys, credit card stuffed in a pocket. I'm aware of my surroundings. I just say "can't help ya out" when aggressively panhandled and keep walking. Most people are very nice and tradesman are high quality and competitive. Yelp is pretty reliable.

I lived in Manhattan before that. Also, never had any experience of crime there. I don't let unknown people follow me into the building. If they ask me like they are lost, I would walk a few steps away from the front door and help them. or not. The streets are too crowded to be a crime victim.

Before that, Miami. Okay. Miami is more dangerous than NYC or Chicago because there are more crimes of opportunity. It's spread out and the public transportation is too infrequented. Parking garages are super dangerous. Purse snatching, car jacking, car stripping. All commonplace. But my whole family is there and raise their children in family areas, church and school are in stable family areas. They aren't in nightclubs or where people buy drugs.

I'm in northern Florida now and you have to count your fingers after dealing with tradesman. But generally, pleasant and safe.
Northern Florida seems like a decent option:. Do you like it there?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals