I Used Shockwave Therapy On My Penis For Stronger Erections

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Hey peat fans,

Lucas here. Naturopathic doctor based in Melbourne, Australia.

You probably know me for starting this thread (Icing/Cooling My Testicles Has Been AMAZING!).

However, today I want to take a moment to talk to you about Shockwave/Acoustic wave Therapy for erection enhancements.

I have been keeping an eye on this space, ever since Ben Greenfield spoke about Gainswave.

So I decided to get something similar: The Phoenix

I never had issues getting it up, or maintaining an erection (988ng/dl natural testosterone), but was curious to see how I would respond.

Well, after one 20 minute session at home, I woke up the next morning with painful morning wood.

I remember feeling more sensation and even increased flaccid hang size.

This has lasted for 11 days since treatment.

You are supposed to have between 6-12 treatments.

The device itself locks out for 36 hours to prevent typical dudes thinking MORE IS BETTER (No dude).

BUT....

Where's the research?

CLINICAL STUDIES
1. Radial Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy Versus Ultrasound Therapy in the Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis
2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735375
3. Is Low Intensity Shock Wave a Favorable Modality in The Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease? | Shockwave Therapy
4. The Basic Physics of Waves, Soundwaves, and Shockwaves for Erectile Dysfunction - ScienceDirect
5. Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial - PubMed
6. Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction after radical prostatectomy: a review of preclinical studies | International Journal of Impotence Research
7. Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis - PubMed
8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31825926
9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27321373

There's more if you dig deeper.

Here's a podcast I recorded so you guys learn more about it:

I think the results Gainswave are maybe, meh!
There are many reasons for lack of erections but this isn't a (IMO) game changer, it is also relatively expensive :rolleyes:

stumpus

$749 is a lot of money. Can't I just borrow yours? I promise to wipe it down before returning it.

Mastemah

Had clients fix erections with better diet and deep breathing 3x a day for 2-3 mins.

Erections are parasympathetic.
Lower lobe areas of lungs are more parasympathetic in their innervations.
Proper deep breathing increases parasympathetic response (rest, digest, erect).

scoobydoo

Have tried 3 sessions and got no benefits
I’m 22 so I guess that points to it being more of a horomonal/neurotransmitter issue

Test: 680 (Meh)
Prolactin 15ng/dL (high!)

stevrd

I can second the effect of breathing on erections. Mouth taping at night has worked wonders for improving mine. Also focusing on nose breathing throughout the day and minimizing mouth breathing during exercise.

ebs

I get similar effects when putting 25.000 - 50.000 i.u. retinyl palmitate on my scrotum, although the effect is of much shorter duration.

orewashin

I get similar effects when putting 25.000 - 50.000 i.u. retinyl palmitate on my scrotum, although the effect is of much shorter duration.
Would that not increase oxidative stress and be toxic?

AndrewGesell

Had clients fix erections with better diet and deep breathing 3x a day for 2-3 mins.

Erections are parasympathetic.
Lower lobe areas of lungs are more parasympathetic in their innervations.
Proper deep breathing increases parasympathetic response (rest, digest, erect).
Don't know, man. I have no erictile problems but always in a stressed state. Probably the one thing working well

Coderr

Hey peat fans,

Lucas here. Naturopathic doctor based in Melbourne, Australia.

You probably know me for starting this thread (Icing/Cooling My Testicles Has Been AMAZING!).

However, today I want to take a moment to talk to you about Shockwave/Acoustic wave Therapy for erection enhancements.

I have been keeping an eye on this space, ever since Ben Greenfield spoke about Gainswave.

So I decided to get something similar: The Phoenix

I never had issues getting it up, or maintaining an erection (988ng/dl natural testosterone), but was curious to see how I would respond.

Well, after one 20 minute session at home, I woke up the next morning with painful morning wood.

I remember feeling more sensation and even increased flaccid hang size.

This has lasted for 11 days since treatment.

You are supposed to have between 6-12 treatments.

The device itself locks out for 36 hours to prevent typical dudes thinking MORE IS BETTER (No dude).

BUT....

Where's the research?

CLINICAL STUDIES
1. Radial Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy Versus Ultrasound Therapy in the Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis
2. Shockwave therapy as first-line treatment for Peyronie's disease: a prospective study - PubMed
3. Is Low Intensity Shock Wave a Favorable Modality in The Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease? | Shockwave Therapy
4. The Basic Physics of Waves, Soundwaves, and Shockwaves for Erectile Dysfunction - ScienceDirect
5. Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial - PubMed
6. Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction after radical prostatectomy: a review of preclinical studies | International Journal of Impotence Research
7. Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis - PubMed
8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31825926
9. Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis - PubMed

There's more if you dig deeper.

Here's a podcast I recorded so you guys learn more about it:

İs there an update?

Back
Top Bottom