I Used Shockwave Therapy On My Penis For Stronger Erections

rei

just dip your **** in an ultrasonic cleaner and you will have the exact same effect. For less than 10% of the cost. With no 36hour child lock.

stumpus

I ended up buying one of these because of this thread and their good marketing. I have had an increasing curve to my penis over the years as well as decreasing erection quality. I'll update if I have any improvement. What I found curious is while using the device for the first time I had pain local to the inward bend as I passed the tip over that part. I had a few other tender areas, but the inward bend was by far the most sore and tender. Also interesting was after my first session is my penis just laid there flaccid and did not immediately flop over to the left. I'm not sure the recommendation to just buy any ultrasonic device or dipping your **** in a jewelry cleaner would work. They recommend using a penis pump in conjunction with the device for the duration of the therapy as well, which I ordered today. My first session was hours ago, and I am having a bit of pain in that area I mentioned that just flared up. I am hopeful. Cholesterol has also been a nagging issue, so I would not be surprised if plaque is playing a role either. But then again, this may all be bull****. We'll see. I am encouraged, though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom