I Used Shockwave Therapy On My Penis For Stronger Erections

Lokzo

Hey peat fans,

Lucas here. Naturopathic doctor based in Melbourne, Australia.

You probably know me for starting this thread (Icing/Cooling My Testicles Has Been AMAZING!).

However, today I want to take a moment to talk to you about Shockwave/Acoustic wave Therapy for erection enhancements.

I have been keeping an eye on this space, ever since Ben Greenfield spoke about Gainswave.

So I decided to get something similar: The Phoenix

I never had issues getting it up, or maintaining an erection (988ng/dl natural testosterone), but was curious to see how I would respond.

Well, after one 20 minute session at home, I woke up the next morning with painful morning wood.

I remember feeling more sensation and even increased flaccid hang size.

This has lasted for 11 days since treatment.

You are supposed to have between 6-12 treatments.

The device itself locks out for 36 hours to prevent typical dudes thinking MORE IS BETTER (No dude).

BUT....

Where's the research?

CLINICAL STUDIES
1. Radial Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy Versus Ultrasound Therapy in the Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis
2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735375
3. Is Low Intensity Shock Wave a Favorable Modality in The Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease? | Shockwave Therapy
4. The Basic Physics of Waves, Soundwaves, and Shockwaves for Erectile Dysfunction - ScienceDirect
5. Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial - PubMed
6. Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction after radical prostatectomy: a review of preclinical studies | International Journal of Impotence Research
7. Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis - PubMed
8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31825926
9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27321373

There's more if you dig deeper.

Here's a podcast I recorded so you guys learn more about it:

I think the results Gainswave are maybe, meh!
There are many reasons for lack of erections but this isn't a (IMO) game changer, it is also relatively expensive :rolleyes:

stumpus

$749 is a lot of money. Can't I just borrow yours? I promise to wipe it down before returning it.

Mastemah

Had clients fix erections with better diet and deep breathing 3x a day for 2-3 mins.

Erections are parasympathetic.
Lower lobe areas of lungs are more parasympathetic in their innervations.
Proper deep breathing increases parasympathetic response (rest, digest, erect).

scoobydoo

Have tried 3 sessions and got no benefits
I’m 22 so I guess that points to it being more of a horomonal/neurotransmitter issue

Test: 680 (Meh)
Prolactin 15ng/dL (high!)

stevrd

I can second the effect of breathing on erections. Mouth taping at night has worked wonders for improving mine. Also focusing on nose breathing throughout the day and minimizing mouth breathing during exercise.

ebs

I get similar effects when putting 25.000 - 50.000 i.u. retinyl palmitate on my scrotum, although the effect is of much shorter duration.

orewashin

I get similar effects when putting 25.000 - 50.000 i.u. retinyl palmitate on my scrotum, although the effect is of much shorter duration.
Would that not increase oxidative stress and be toxic?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Penis Does Not Get Quite As Hard As It Used To Ask For Help or Advice 35
F Recovering "used up" cartilage ? Ask For Help or Advice 29
Mito Why an antidepressant (SSRI) could be used to treat COVID-19 Miscellaneous Health Discussions 13
Herbie Ray used thyroid to slow his metabolism down. Everyone else doing the opposite. Danny Roddy 29
F anyone used hydrocortisone to help tolerate/utilize thyroid? Ask For Help or Advice 23
Drareg Microsoft Cloud Is Being Used By France For COVID Data Articles & Scientific Studies 0
jamies33 I Realized I'm Basically Always In Pain, And I've Just Gotten Used To It. Aspirin And Yoga Fixes It Metabolism 25
Elize What Can Be Used To Lower Histamine But Not Cortisol Fruit Juice 51
P Has Anyone Used Flonorm From Mexico For Sibo? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
J Does Your Gut Get Used To Milk? Working Through Milk Issues 20
HealthisWealth Coronavirus Breakthrough As Scientists Discover A Drug Used To Treat HEAD LICE Can Kill COVID-19 Cel Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 48
jzeno Searching For A Health Website I Used To Frequent Health 5
postman How Much Soy Lecithin Is Commonly Used In Chocolate? Sweets, Snacks 13
Hans Males That Have Used Progesterone For Sleep With Success (Poll) Polls 52
Lokzo Has Anyone Here Used Fasoracetam? Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
T Can Coq10/Ubiquinol Be Used Topically? Ask For Help or Advice 1
F Has Anyone Had Used Legitimate DHT In The Past? And Can Report How It Made Them Feel? Thyroid and Hormones 8
charlie New Gene-Edited Cooking Oil Is Secretly Being Used In Restaurants Breaking News 4
T Ketanserin Successfully Used In Schizophrenia Patient For Hallucinations Scientific Studies 3
A Has Anyone Used DNA Analyzer Services For Nutritional Info? Useful? Health 0
C Anyone Used A "coach" To Help With Women's Issues, Metabolism, And Thyroid? Female Issues 3
L Can Well Cooked Mushrooms Be Used Every Day Instead Of Raw Carrot Salad? Digestion, Gut Flora 2
L What Kind Of Vinegar Should Be Used For The Carrot Salad? Recipes 6
G How Is Lactose Used By The Body Compare To Other Sugars? Metabolism 1
M Vitamins And Their Used By Date Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
W Where To Sell Used Lab Equipment Online? The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 2
haidut High Norepinephrine Can Be Used To Diagnose Fibromyalgia Scientific Studies 18
R Is There A NDT Dose That Can Be Used Indefinitely? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 20
A Gelatin Needs To Be Used As Religiously As Sugar Ask For Help or Advice 128
haidut Massive Fraud Was Used To Sell The Public On The Safety Of HRT (estrogen) Scientific Studies 16
haidut Chemicals Used In Packaging, Carpets And Utensils (Telfon) Are Endocrine Disruptors Scientific Studies 25
haidut Another Human Study Shows Methylene Blue (MB) May Treat Alzheimer Disease (AD) If Used On Its Own Scientific Studies 25
R Has Anyone Used Pramipexole? Pharmaceutical Drugs 16
L Peat Used To Be A Fan Of Low Carb, No Sugar Diets Ray Peat Quotes 38
AretnaP Insults, And Focus On People, Rather Than People's Ideas, Is Used To Control You Society 2
Elize Has Anyone Used "Restore" For Gut Health Digestion 9
M Has Anyone Used Progesterone To Lower Serotonin Levels In The Brain? Progesterone 51
beachbum Activated Charcoal Should Be Used With Caution Activated Charcoal 37
U Has Anyone Used Farmacias Del Nino? Suppliers 54
D Cortisol Lowers Estrogen - Cortisol Used To Treat Cancer, Autoimmunity, And More Ask For Help or Advice 24
haidut Neanderthals Used Salicylic Acid And Antibiotics More Than 50,000 Years Ago Scientific Studies 6
Velve921 Tilapia Skin Used For Bandage On Burn Patients Experiments 3
Elchapchapchapo Examine.com - Awesome Site To View Supplements Used On Humans Ask For Help or Advice 3
johnwester130 Has Anyone Used Activated Vitamin B-1, Diphosphate ? Supplements 1
T Dr. Emanuel Revici Used Fatty Acids To Kill Cancer Cancer 29
K Has Anyone Used Vitamin K2 On Their Dogs? Animals 17
KnowledgeSeeker Body Temperature At 35.8○C (96.44 F○C) Since IF - Used To Be 37.5○C (99.5○F) Ask For Help or Advice 67
D Who Has Used Or Is Using DHT? Ask For Help or Advice 356
Peata "Natural Aspirin" Used Prehistorically Aspirin 10
H Caffiene And Nicotine Used By The Best British Footballer Caffeine 11