I Took 488.000IU Of Vitamin D

x69

I don't know why.. I liked the taste of the oil and just took it.

According to this study
LARGE, SINGLE-DOSE, ORAL VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION IN ADULT POPULATIONS: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW

I should be fine. But I have pain in my stomach now and don't feel optimal like I always do.

It was a dumb impulsive move.

What are the worst things that can happen?

I took 51000 IU yesterday and today 488.000 IU (made the bottle empty)

Tarmander

you might feel funny for a little but you should be fine. you just took a nice dose of rat poison is all.

OP
X

x69

you might feel funny for a little but you should be fine. you just took a nice dose of rat poison is all.
Hahaha I do actually. I like it but so there are no problems with liver or whatever?

I'm no expert at this stuff.. I just like taking supplements

InChristAlone

Wow I would have purged if I did that. Or at least taken activated charcoal to mop some up. Not sure what damage would be done.

ddjd

Take some vitamin A to balance it out? But a normal amount

Tarmander

Hahaha I do actually. I like it but so there are no problems with liver or whatever?

I'm no expert at this stuff.. I just like taking supplements
There are cases of researchers accidentally taking 2 million units and they were alright. I mean, don't get me wrong it's dumb and don't do it. But if it is a one time thing you should pull through ;). Figure out how many milligrams you took and then google LD50s of vitamin D.

tankasnowgod

I don't know why.. I liked the taste of the oil and just took it.

According to this study
LARGE, SINGLE-DOSE, ORAL VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION IN ADULT POPULATIONS: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW

I should be fine. But I have pain in my stomach now and don't feel optimal like I always do.

It was a dumb impulsive move.

I took 51000 IU yesterday and today 488.000 IU (made the bottle empty)

Short term issues, probably just nausea or other sorts of "GI distress."

Longer term, you should be fine, but look our for symptoms of hypercalcimia. Even then, the treatment is largely to avoid sunlight and vitamin D supplements.

Runenight201

This reminds me of when my little sister ate a whole bag of gummy bear multivitamins and then got a horrid stomach ache.

Can’t let the mouth pleasures override the feedback the rest of the body is gives.

You are gonna be ok. I took 600.000iu multiple times. no effect at all. seriously nothing.
Arachitol-6L.jpg

lampofred

You should probably get some magnesium with such a high dose

magnesiumania

If you have accumulated iron in your body its potentially kinda bad. D3 increase hydrogen peroxide production. And when it reacts with iron H202 becomes the hydroxyl radical. A most destructive bio-molecule.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals