I took 2 grams of aspirin a week before and even after the vaccine (it became mandatory in LB), should i be worried about the side effects?

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

The World Council for Health assembled a detox protocol, worth a try?

As for graphene mitigation, take a look here:

In your opinion, what are the most effective supplements on that list? He listed quite a lot of them, ivermectin and humic acid are 2 musts, but what else?

ivy

In your opinion, what are the most effective supplements on that list? He listed quite a lot of them, ivermectin and humic acid are 2 musts, but what else?

I have no idea! I'm not vaccinated, haven't tried any of them. Dandelion and Pine Needle Tea I've seen mentioned more than once, that's all I can say.

LucyL

You might try high dose oral vitamin C. You won't get the same blood serum levels as IV, but it might help.
Some theorize that 3000 mg of Vitamin C, every four hours, can maintain blood levels at similar levels to IV infusion.

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

Unknown at this point. The link I provided said benefit was observable 15 days after vit C and ozone infusion.
Well the IV fusion isn't available for me, so I have to take the oral route, it isn't dangerous to take massive amounts of vitamin c spanned in6 hours per dosage right?

Perry Staltic

Do not let the schizo-neurotics scare you, my dad and mom got J&J in 2021 July and a month ago dad got Moderna - none of them had ANY negative effects acutely or chronically, the fringe idea of mRNA vaxed shedding it onto others is fake too as I haven't experienced a single negative change since my dad got the mRNA Moderna and I am around my parents

Neither did the people mentioned in the article I linked to. But when their blood was examined it obviously wasn't healthy.

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

Do not let the schizo-neurotics scare you, my dad and mom got J&J in 2021 July and a month ago dad got Moderna - none of them had ANY negative effects acutely or chronically, the fringe idea of mRNA vaxed shedding it onto others is fake too as I haven't experienced a single negative change since my dad got the mRNA Moderna and I am around my parents
Have you seen the blood of the vaccinated? Does that look healthy to you? If i was you and your parents, I would get my blood drawn and analysed, I highly doubt their blood is healthy

Ben.

Well the IV fusion isn't available for me, so I have to take the oral route, it isn't dangerous to take massive amounts of vitamin c spanned in6 hours per dosage right?

Such high dosages as mentioned will probably lead to massive diarriea before anything worse happense. Ofcourse there are downsides to it eventually but for acute treatment after the vaxx for a week or two i dont think you will run into to much trouble. The key should be high quality, free of impurities tho.

Some people take vitamin c in grams for years. Its as with anything else realy odd how its fine for some and not for others. You will notice tho if it does something bad and instinctevly stop probably. Tankasnowgod and someone else already mentioned that in times of sickness the vitamin c tolerance goes up to many tens of grams of vitamin c (ascorbic acid) without issues. What that means at the end idk. Does that automaticly mean one should take , lets say, 30-50 grams a day? I dont know. If you check your blood and other vitals regularly i'd say you can respond accordingly.

What confuses me is how noone adressed the question in the op in regards to aspirin tho. high and regular dosages aspirin are advocated on here of being idealy accompanied by some supplemental/additional vitamin k2-mk4.

aniciete

Such high dosages as mentioned will probably lead to massive diarriea before anything worse happense. Ofcourse there are downsides to it eventually but for acute treatment after the vaxx for a week or two i dont think you will run into to much trouble. The key should be high quality, free of impurities tho.

Some people take vitamin c in grams for years. Its as with anything else realy odd how its fine for some and not for others. You will notice tho if it does something bad and instinctevly stop probably. Tankasnowgod and someone else already mentioned that in times of sickness the vitamin c tolerance goes up to many tens of grams of vitamin c (ascorbic acid) without issues. What that means at the end idk. Does that automaticly mean one should take , lets say, 30-50 grams a day? I dont know. If you check your blood and other vitals regularly i'd say you can respond accordingly.

What confuses me is how noone adressed the question in the op in regards to aspirin tho. high and regular dosages aspirin are advocated on here of being idealy accompanied by some supplemental/additional vitamin k2-mk4.
He already mentioned he takes 20mg k2

Ben.

claire88

When asked about how to treat covid vaccine injuries in one of the recent interviews, Ray said it is the same as treating covid symptoms. The main focus should be on anti-inflammation, anti-histamine, reduce endotoxin, and raise your metabolism.

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

When asked about how to treat covid vaccine injuries in one of the recent interviews, Ray said it is the same as treating covid symptoms. The main focus should be on anti-inflammation, anti-histamine, reduce endotoxin, and raise your metabolism.
Thats true, but you still have to worry about the foreign RNA in the vaccine being copied by your body, how do we eliminate that? I heard people recommend NAC, zeolite, aspirin etc, which supplement would target foreign RNA?

Perry Staltic

Thats true, but you still have to worry about the foreign RNA in the vaccine being copied by your body, how do we eliminate that? I heard people recommend NAC, zeolite, aspirin etc, which supplement would target foreign RNA?

The mRNA is supposedly encapsulated in graphene oxide, and I have read that humic acid breaks down GO. Once the mRNA is unprotected the body will easily destroy it

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

The mRNA is supposedly encapsulated in graphene oxide, and I have read that humic acid breaks down GO. Once the mRNA is unprotected the body will easily destroy it
But if I took the vaccine in October, is it too late? If not, then I will buy humic acid, ivermectin and vitamin c/d/k2 mk4

Perry Staltic

But if I took the vaccine in October, is it too late? If not, then I will buy humic acid, ivermectin and vitamin c/d/k2 mk4

Probably too late, but it would be good to have humic acid on hand. Just curious, is ivermectin easy to get in Lebanon?

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

Probably too late, but it would be good to have humic acid on hand. Just curious, is ivermectin easy to get in Lebanon?
I know a Lebanese broker who lives in Europe, if I need a supplement or drug I can't get in Lebanon, I'll pay him to send it through DHL express, he's a close friend to me so he's trustworthy. The customs are ****88 here, and I don't blame them, the Christian crypto-zionists make it hard for everyone here, I fear a civil war is looming

If its too late, how can I eliminate the mRNA then? I can take these supplements, but they're only prolonging the inevitable, my goal is to eliminate the mRNA and break it down, not just reduce the symptoms.

Perry Staltic

If its too late, how can I eliminate the mRNA then? I can take these supplements, but they're only prolonging the inevitable, my goal is to eliminate the mRNA and break it down, not just reduce the symptoms.

I don't know how long mRNA lasts once it enters a cell. I doubt you still have lipid nanoparticles floating around. The spike proteins are the most concerning, I think

Explorer

Have you seen the blood of the vaccinated? Does that look healthy to you? If i was you and your parents, I would get my blood drawn and analysed, I highly doubt their blood is healthy
I haven't taken ANY covid vaccine, where have you seen the blood of the vaccinated? How do you know it was of the vaccinated and that everyone has it? What is the source?