I took 2 grams of aspirin a week before and even after the vaccine (it became mandatory in LB), should i be worried about the side effects?

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

I don't know how long mRNA lasts once it enters a cell. I doubt you still have lipid nanoparticles floating around. The spike proteins are the most concerning, I think
So I need to eliminate only the spike proteins and I would be safe? If so, then I can take the aforementioned supplements along with zeolite just in case I still have some particles left, it helps, I will also add ivermectin for eliminating the spike proteins

The thing is, I never really had symptoms from the vaccine, but I wanted to be sure, I did take aspirin at the prescribed time, and I think that helped a lot

Apple

So I need to eliminate only the spike proteins and I would be safe? If so, then I can take the aforementioned supplements along with zeolite just in case I still have some particles left, it helps, I will also add ivermectin for eliminating the spike proteins

The thing is, I never really had symptoms from the vaccine, but I wanted to be sure, I did take aspirin at the prescribed time, and I think that helped a lot
What will happen if you don't eliminate the spike proteins ?

hei

The spikes are gone after the second injection.

We observe an increase in S1 over an initial period of 1–5 days, suggesting that mRNA translation begins immediately after vaccine inoculation. Interestingly, spike protein appears in 3 of 13 participants on average 8 days after S1 is produced. The Simoa antigen assays for the full spike protein are designed to require antibody binding to both the S1 and S2 subunits for detection, resulting in a cleaved spike protein to be undetectable. Additionally, spike protein concentrations in plasma of vaccinated participants may be below our assay limit of detection. We hypothesize that the cellular immune responses triggered by T-cell activation, which would occur days after the vaccination, lead to direct killing of cells presenting spike protein, and an additional release of spike into the blood stream [9].
1643230609423.png

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

What will happen if you don't eliminate the spike proteins ?
The spike proteins contain the mRNA structure to create more viruses, if it infects your cells, your body will become a virus factory, effectively killing you slowly from the inside

Apple

The spike proteins contain the mRNA structure to create more viruses, if it infects your cells, your body will become a virus factory, effectively killing you slowly from the inside
You really believe that taking aspirin or other substance can dissolve foreign mRNA artificially design superweapon ?
How naive, just embrace yourself...

hei

But the proteins are just proteins, they don't contain mRNA and can't replicate. Maybe that could happen if the mRNA persisted (but the cells that expressed the spikes should get cleaned up by the immune system) or somehow integrates into cells and the cells' damage repair process and immune system both don't notice. I seem to recall Dr Peat writing that it is theoretically possible but unlikely.
The lipid nanoparticles seemingly can hang around for a while but the mRNA is said to degrade quickly at body temperature (the excuse for the very low temperature vaccine storage).
So you probably shouldn't be so worried about about this aspect of it.

dadavid

My partner , she took lactoferrin with aspirin+pepcid.
Didn't feel a thing after 2 pfizer shots. As if it didn't happen. Only anger at her employer for forcing this....

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I know a Lebanese broker who lives in Europe, if I need a supplement or drug I can't get in Lebanon, I'll pay him to send it through DHL express, he's a close friend to me so he's trustworthy. The customs are ****88 here, and I don't blame them, the Christian crypto-zionists make it hard for everyone here, I fear a civil war is looming

If its too late, how can I eliminate the mRNA then? I can take these supplements, but they're only prolonging the inevitable, my goal is to eliminate the mRNA and break it down, not just reduce the symptoms.
The shi'ites control the customs last I checked, but that country is a bureaucratic hell hole mostly from people not identifying as Lebanese and continuing with this trend that you've shown right here.

Vaccination is as mandatory in Lebanon as it is in many places worldwide. You know how poorly Lebanese enforcements of anything is. I am not here to blame you, but to smack you on the head to spread resistance against tyranny in any way shape or form. Start with your thoughts and drop that group ego...

I'd keep catatoxic steroid high for a year or so. I forgot if it was Hans Selye, but the old study showed protection from the content of nano / lipid particles by catatoxic steroids. I can't seem to find the study anymore. I've heard Dr. Peat mention it once. Otherwise if I was you I'd keep taking aspirin + fresh liver...

Akroot lahya

Brandin

Do not let the schizo-neurotics scare you, my dad and mom got J&J in 2021 July and a month ago dad got Moderna - none of them had ANY negative effects acutely or chronically, the fringe idea of mRNA vaxed shedding it onto others is fake too as I haven't experienced a single negative change since my dad got the mRNA Moderna and I am around my parents
My dad got extremely sick from it but didnt believe it himself. Sometimes its hard to see the effects eventhough they are bad since they can be acumulating over time. Now 3 out of 5 of my friends actually got noticably extremely sick multiple times in a couple of moths after they took the vaccine. Probably an increase in fever and inflammations frequency of atleast 10x...

magnesiumania

I can’t say what I would actually like to say to you-
But consider yourself extremely extremely lucky that the three of you are okay.

That is not the story for millions around the globe- nor the story of maimed children in my community.

Get over yourself.

To the OP: Keep your metabolism high. Stress low. Plenty of Vitamin D from the sun.
Sorry to distract from the threads intent.
What ive garthered from paying attention to various sources it that there is a few different kinds......very common is the saline solution/placebo.... The vaccines are intended to KILL, nothing else. The depopulation is gradual.

magnesiumania

My dad got extremely sick from it but didnt believe it himself. Sometimes its hard to see the effects eventhough they are bad since they can be acumulating over time. Now 3 out of 5 of my friends actually got noticably extremely sick multiple times in a couple of moths after they took the vaccine. Probably an increase in fever and inflammations frequency of atleast 10x...
Doesnt the mRNA replicate and become increasingly devastating?

Lee Simeon

What ive garthered from paying attention to various sources it that there is a few different kinds......very common is the saline solution/placebo.... The vaccines are intended to KILL, nothing else. The depopulation is gradual.
If its intended to kill I am not sure its doing a really good job. Why would someone want to depopulate the earth?

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

If its intended to kill I am not sure its doing a really good job. Why would someone want to depopulate the earth?
I asked the exact same question, I still don't understand it, what benefit would they get by depopulating the Earth? If it's for profit, isn't that working against them?

magnesiumania

Because they want "the world to come".Enslave all people with one Messiah ruling from Israel. Then eliminate ALL gentiles. These messianic lunatics actually think we are cattle/goyem and we are inconvenient to them. Especially white people. The Torah, Kabbalah and Talmuc are full of genocidal prophecies (which become their plans). Everyone that originated from Adam Belial must be killed.

magnesiumania

In fact Israel has developed a technology that can make cells required for procreation from the skin of the messiah. So all of their own may be killed.

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

Because they want "the world to come".Enslave all people with one Messiah ruling from Israel. Then eliminate ALL gentiles. These messianic lunatics actually think we are cattle/goyem and we are inconvenient to them. Especially white people. The Torah, Kabbalah and Talmuc are full of genocidal prophecies (which become their plans). Everyone that originated from Adam Belial must be killed.
They won't, Islam predicted all this and so one of the prophecies before the end times is that a war between muslims and jews will happen, the muslims would create an alliance with christians (not the trinitarians, but actual christians who follow the words of Jesus PBUH) and would together eliminate Israel and the jews. The only thing stopping us from exterminating Israel and their people is the fact that the muslims today are divided and drenched in nationalist bull****, had we been united, we would have eliminated Israel even in the 40s.

If you truly want to save the world from this freemasonic threat, then you must ally with muslims, or else, you both will perish in the holy land.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals