I took 2 grams of aspirin a week before and even after the vaccine (it became mandatory in LB), should i be worried about the side effects?

TheCedar1

Basically as the title said, I took 2 grams aspirin a week before the vaccine (Moderna) and continued after as well, all I had was a severe headache day after vaccination, which I took 2 grams again of aspirin and it went away within 15 minutes

Should I worry about the vaccine? If yes, what do your recommend as a way to detox myself from this? I didn't read the info here until after my friend referred me to this forum because he saw something sketchy about the vaccine being discussed here

Perry Staltic

Since blood clotting is such an issue with these clot shots, anti-coagulents are a good idea. Other things you can try besides aspirin are rutin and nattokinase.

Last edited:
OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

Since blood clotting is such an issue with these clot shots, anti-coagulents are a good idea. Other things you can try besides aspirin are rutin and nattokinase.
Can that help in destroying the foreign DNA copies from the vaccine?

Perry Staltic

I read through it, he recommends IV therapy with ozonated saline, vitamin c and hydrogen peroxide, how would I be able to do that? Isn't there another way?

You would need to find a clinic that does IV infusions. People have tried lots of other things, but I haven't seen anything with as impressive evidence as IV ozone/vit C. Stick around, someone will be along shortly with some other ideas.

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

You would need to find a clinic that does IV infusions. People have tried lots of other things, but I haven't seen anything with as impressive evidence as IV ozone/vit C. Stick around, someone will be along shortly with some other ideas.
Unfortunately in Lebanon, these IV clinics are restricted to thos that need it, so there is no way to clear this?

Explorer

Do not let the schizo-neurotics scare you, my dad and mom got J&J in 2021 July and a month ago dad got Moderna - none of them had ANY negative effects acutely or chronically, the fringe idea of mRNA vaxed shedding it onto others is fake too as I haven't experienced a single negative change since my dad got the mRNA Moderna and I am around my parents

Peatful

Do not let the schizo-neurotics scare you, my dad and mom got J&J in 2021 July and a month ago dad got Moderna - none of them had ANY negative effects acutely or chronically, the fringe idea of mRNA vaxed shedding it onto others is fake too as I haven't experienced a single negative change since my dad got the mRNA Moderna and I am around my parents
I can’t say what I would actually like to say to you-
But consider yourself extremely extremely lucky that the three of you are okay.

That is not the story for millions around the globe- nor the story of maimed children in my community.

Get over yourself.

To the OP: Keep your metabolism high. Stress low. Plenty of Vitamin D from the sun.
Sorry to distract from the threads intent.

Last edited:

Ben.

ironic - because it's due to germaphobic hypochondriacs that we are in the pandemic situation in the first place.

You may want to have a talk with thoose people that are having lifelong issues from the vaccines. Wether its because of a bad batch or whatever can be subject to discussion.

ivy

The World Council for Health assembled a detox protocol, worth a try?

As for graphene mitigation, take a look here:

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

I can’t say what I would actually like to say to you-
But consider yourself extremely extremely lucky that the three of you are okay.

That is not the story for millions around the globe- nor the story of maimed children in my community.

Get over yourself.

To the OP: Keep your metabolism high. Stress low. Plenty of Vitamin D from the sun.
Sorry to distract from the threads intent.
Thanks man for the tips, I take 15000 iu vitamin D along with 20 mg k2 mk4

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

The World Council for Health assembled a detox protocol, worth a try?

As for graphene mitigation, take a look here:

Will take a look, thank you brother