I Took 2 Covid-19 Tests (Antibody + Nose Swab)

SOMO

Awaiting results. I'm almost 100% it will be positive.
First test was an antibody test (blood draw) and second test was a nasal swab.

Why I got the test:

1. I have to go back to work soon and wanted to know my results before being exposed to hundreds of people.

2. I've been exposed to Covid19

3. and I also definitely have auto-antibodies from an autoimmune condition, so if the test is cross-reactive with other unrelated antibodies, it should come up positive.

4. I've been vaccinated many times (even for vaccines most people never receive such as PNEUMOVAX-23, HPV, and some others I can't remember.) Same as point #3, if there is cross-reactivity between antibodies, I should come up as positive.

5. Curiosity

Results should take 2-3 days to receive, I will update this post once I know my results.

OP
SOMO

SOMO

Did you notice any motor oil, goats or papayas waiting in line to get tested?

No, everyone on line was a hypochondriac though. I could tell by the way they answered the symptom-related questions.

Also I did hear someone at the grocery store today saying "papayas are gross", but I did not want to correct them and start a fight.

OP
SOMO

SOMO

Got my Nose Swab back. Not-Detected.

upload_2020-5-11_11-18-1.png

nwo2012

I always had you figured as antivaccines from other threads, for some reason, so surprised to hear you had so many vaccines. Or was that the old you?

I guess that's good. I wouldn't bother with any of these tests though as I don't prefer to think of myself as a vessel of "stored illness" that's capable of making others ill so easily, like a mobile bioweapon shell/system or something. I also think that this argument is what authorities or such might expect to be "obvious" in warranting forced vaccinations, testing/protocols and etc. The more people fear themselves/what they "could have" the more compliant one is to be in achieving what they believe is "safe" which could ironically be what's more dangerous, i.e., testing, fear/stress/anxiety/worry, vaccinations, abiding by any government regimens/lockdowns and so on.

"You are carrying a potential deadly and spreadable illness within you that others can catch, so now you must subject your rights for the safety of humanity and let me inject this crap in to you for your own good and the good of humanity." -- Person with a mask and a syringe chasing after you

It isn't what others would call a "selfish" thing but more so that I don't believe it's necessary to take all of these crazy "precautions" as it becomes ridiculous to worry about everyone potentially being a supposed "carrier" of illness that can easily make others sick willy-nilly by following along those lines/stretches. If this were the case, why no big actions taken against normal supposed things people "catch" like common colds/influenza, or any other vague/indiscriminate illness? What about bacteria, endotoxin, autoimmune/bacterial conditions, etc.? Social distancing for "bacterial avoidance" which is apparently causal in many deaths? Can anyone even prove what's "caught" or "given" by others/the environment, in terms of sickness and correlations within groups, with virtually 100% accuracy and no big gaps/questioning? I mean other than these antibody/antigen tests and such, which are passed off as if they're to be relied on heavily just because.

Simply "wash your hands to avoid illness," but also lock everything down/impose rules and restrictions/destroy an economy and social system/possibly rights over the same illness everyone says you avoid by just doing basic things plenty of people do anyways (like take some minor precautions regarding exposure to known harmful things; try to reach and/or maintain the best health possible; avoid things that can create vulnerability or worsen your health; and lastly take good course of action if you do somehow become ill). The real concern is where one draws the line on the so-called "spread of disease" and what that even means/suggests, not just what one body wants it to mean.

OP
SOMO

SOMO

Got my ANTIBODY TEST back - also NEGATIVE.

I am truly shocked and surprised.

achillea

The local anti body test was touted by the company to be 100% sensitive to SARS CoV-2 , This is the actual name, Covid 19 is the brand

But I read the small print after 5600 took the test. The antibody test is a HOAX

From COVAXX website

FDA guidance
We are in compliance with FDA guidance issued March 16, 2020 to use and market our antibody test and have notified the FDA of such intent. We have filed for an Emergency Use Authorization. We are required to inform you of the following information:
• This test has not been reviewed by the FDA.
• Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
• Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
• Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
• This test is not for the screening of donated blood.

Human Coronavirus Types from CDC
CDC Coronavirus Home

Coronaviruses are named for the crown-like spikes on their surface. There are four main sub-groupings of coronaviruses, known as alpha, beta, gamma, and delta.
Human coronaviruses were first identified in the mid-1960s. The seven coronaviruses that can infect people are:
Common human coronaviruses
1. 229E (alpha coronavirus)
2. NL63 (alpha coronavirus)
3. OC43 (beta coronavirus)
4. HKU1 (beta coronavirus)

We certainly can't have too many positive antibody tests
because that would indicate natural herd immunity.
And that's simply can't happen, Nothing Can Stop this big vaccine roll out.

I was talking with my sister about this recently and we both came to the conclusion they would probably tamper with the antibody tests.

LUH 3417

We certainly can't have too many positive antibody tests
because that would indicate natural herd immunity.
And that's simply can't happen, Nothing Can Stop this big vaccine roll out.

I was talking with my sister about this recently and we both came to the conclusion they would probably tamper with the antibody tests.
I’m really suspicious of this also. People at work who were symptomatic and positive they had Covid are coming back with negative antibody tests. I have not heard of 1 positive antibody test and I work at a hospital.