Anti-Peat I Think Young Adults Should Avoid Calf/Beef Liver And Maybe Even Shellfish

lampofred

Peat recommends these foods because the high copper content antagonizes iron which is dangerous in excess. But copper lowers sex hormones so strongly that it essentially castrates you, so I think calf/beef liver in particular should be eaten only by children or by older people like Dr. Peat. Eggs and chicken liver might be better for young adults, preventing the "over-purity" that makes you not flow with your environment, unless you have an independent source of income or are a tenured professor with no risk of job loss, etc. (This is not from personal experience, the idea just came to me as I was thinking about the effects of iron, copper on energy, brain, sex hormones).

Iron definitely is bad in excess, but I think calcium is a much more moderate and balanced antagonist to iron, as opposed to copper.

Any experiences with very high copper intakes and how it makes you flow/not flow with your environment?

Cloudhands

I ate beef liver 4 oz everyday for 2 weeks and then reduced it to 2 oz every day, and my libido was off the charts and i felt great.

laleto12

after 7 months of carnivore diet and copious amounts of zinc supplements over the course of couple years, I think I should eat shellfish and liver :D

Peatful

As a menstrating teen through 40 year old- I look back and put many pieces together of my (very very) ill health- I have recognized liver would have been wonderfully healing and therapeutic for me.

In moderation.

Beastmode

My toddler eats cod and shrimp weekly and small doses of beef liver. She does great with them. She also drinks a lot of goat milk per day.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Jake sullivan Fatty Acid Composition Of Young Adults Analysis Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 8
haidut Stroke Rates Have Almost Doubled In Young Adults Scientific Studies 17
P Magnesium Intake And Incidence Of Metabolic Syndrome Among Young Adults Articles & Scientific Studies 0
Lee Simeon Young man with ED Sexuality 55
M Macular Degeneration in young age - pls help Ask For Help or Advice 47
Drareg Long COVID And Young "healthy" Articles & Scientific Studies 6
Lokzo Fish Oil Supplements Improve Testicular Health: Study Of 1,679 Healthy Young Men Scientific Studies 36
K Tons Of Health Risks Associated With Going Bald Young Hair & Nails 74
N Lower Levels Of Endotoxins And Better Gut Permeability In Centenarians VS Young People Articles & Scientific Studies 0
mayweatherking Vegetarians Look So Young Discussing Dietary Models 111
C Progesterone + DHEA Dosages In Young Person Ask For Help or Advice 15
lvysaur Thymus Function: Higher In The Young/fat/female/Asian Scientific Studies 9
D Possible Ways To Lower Serotonin In Young Children Autism 10
C Is Dhea Safe For Young People? Ask For Help or Advice 13
F CNN: The Mystery Of Why The Coronavirus Kills Some Young People Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 5
D Acceptance And Hope For Young People Who Prematurely Aged Male Issues 4
R Anyone Notice Most Young People With Severe COVID Cases Are Endurance Athletes? Health 4
J So Many Good Die Young, Kobe Bryant, At 41, RIP Kobe Rant or Rave 62
Inaut Declining Health Of The Young With Georgi Dinkov (Butter Living Podcast) haidut 45
_lppaiva Effect Of The Fat Composition Of Single HF Meal On Inflammatory Markers In Healthy Young Women Scientific Studies 1
GreekDemiGod RP Diet & Lifestyle For Young Men With A Lust For Life Ask For Help or Advice 157
Jamesu Young Peaty Needing Guidance Health 11
haidut Epidemic Of NAFLD And NASH In Young People Scientific Studies 11
haidut Record High Number Of People Are Not Having Sex, The Young Lead The Pack Scientific Studies 182
michael94 Young Children Don’t Mind Being Rude Mental Issues 30
haidut Heart Attacks Are On The Rise Among Young Women Scientific Studies 13
Lokzo DHT Is Elevated Following Sprint Exercise In Healthy Young Men Scientific Studies 1
haidut The "Young" Have Now Become The Old Scientific Studies 91
L Can Young Men (age Between 18-30) Benefit From Taking Pregnenolone, If Their Metabolism Is Good? Pregnenolone 44
J How Much PUFAs Should I Limit Myself To If I'm Relatively Young? Diet 25
M Constipatet Since Young Kid Digestion 5
haidut Major Depression Rates Rapidly Rising, Especially In Young People Scientific Studies 12
Herbie Young Men And Clashing With Mature Women Society 78
Danni Q Young Triple Positive Breast Cancer New To Forum Meet & Greet 26
D Thoughts On Being Unhealthy At A Young Age Rant or Rave 12
haidut Rates Of Diabetes I And II Are Rapidly Rising In Young Children And Teens Scientific Studies 36
P Warren Buffett’s Secret To Staying Young: “I Eat Like A Six-year-old.” Articles & Scientific Studies 43
J Best Thyroid Brand/product For A Young Male Thyroid and Hormones 11
D 'Lactic Acid Keeps You Healthy And Young'? Exercise 4
haidut Breaking News: Colorectal Cancer Rates In Young People Have Doubled Scientific Studies 19
S Forever Young Annette Larkins Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
A How Much Pregnenolone And Dhea A Young Male Produces A Day? Hormones 0
D Adrenal Hyperactivity In Young Men With MPB Articles & Scientific Studies 0
J Anxiety And Impulsivity: Factors Associated With Premature Graying In Young Dogs Scientific Studies 0
R Testosterone Dose-response Relationships In Healthy Young Men Ask For Help or Advice 9
haidut Health Of Young People Has Declined Strongly In The Last 30 Years Scientific Studies 55
Luann Young Jedi Meet & Greet 17
W Anyone Else Want To "die Young"? Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 53
burtlancast Cannabis increases brain connections, especially if taken when young Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
P Glycine is a nutritionally essential amino acid for maximal growth of milk-fed young pigs. Scientific Studies 9