I think this would be a good video to show people that do not know and understand the dangers of PUFAs

area51puy

Forum Supporter

View: https://youtu.be/rQmqVVmMB3k

It breaks down the science but in a way to keep the attention of viewer and not turn into Charlie Brown’s teacher.
So most people do not understand the dangers of PUFAs. So this video might be a video you could give to Friends or family so they might realize the dangers of PUFAs. That are not going to research the studies and sift through all the misinformation paid for by the big corporate food. Industry.

Lollipop2

View: https://youtu.be/rQmqVVmMB3k

It breaks down the science but in a way to keep the attention of viewer and not turn into Charlie Brown’s teacher.
So most people do not understand the dangers of PUFAs. So this video might be a video you could give to Friends or family so they might realize the dangers of PUFAs. That are not going to research the studies and sift through all the misinformation paid for by the big corporate food. Industry.

Hey thanks for this! Excellent video. Sent to my family...

yerrag

The video is excellent.

I didn't lose interest all throughout even though I already known the subject matter.

A good share where the person receiving it won't say 'thank you very much, like I needed this video to perk up my day.'

One thing I won't fault the narrator for is the use of the word correlation for cause. We already know words don't mean what they say - correlation is cause wink wink.

Add: I realize now why I felt amused watching this. Note when he talks about correlation he says it mockingly by his tone and inflection.

Last edited:

RealNeat

Nice, someone should edit this to flash Rays face every 5 minutes like the old film rolls kids (employees) would mess with in movie theaters.

RealNeat

Was he the first to point out the dangers?
Unlikely, but his culmination of knowledge including the avoidance of PUFA is something worth subliminally messaging in such videos. PUFA is just the tip of the iceberg of Rays ideas.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals