I Think My Adrenals Are Shut Down - HELP

rmgwm

I did an adrenal suppression test where I took a very low dose of .5 mg dexamethasone. I felt fine for a few days after that (just normal, not good or bad) and now I have symptoms of low/no cortisol. My symptoms go away if I dose hydrocortisone tablets but they come back afterwards (symptoms are pretty much exactly like low cortisol) and I have to dose again.

My question is how do I restart my adrenals? Nolvadex? Clomid? HcG? All three? I know how to run a post cycle but I want to have some level of confidence that it has a chance at restarting my adrenals specifically.

you need to have a dr. or coach on standby to help you with emergencies. I hardly can see you getting blind advice on here without getting labs done. This isn't right, go get an accredited professional.

Cirion

"adrenal fatigue" is usually just low thyroid so generally the advice given for improving metabolism should fix that, but if you truly have chronic low cortisol (addison's disease I believe it is?), I second the advice given to go see a doctor, as that can potentially be a very dangerous disorder.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals