• Admira Fusion

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Does not matter which one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

RealNeat

There are different formulations for the GIC's, but they aren't considered long lasting fillings. Although I think they can take up calcium and fluoride, like dentin, and have some other effects depending on the specific ingredients. The eugenol/zinc paste seems very safe though.

A class I cavity is like a hole in the middle of your molar. There is only downward force being put on this type of filling and it is surrounded by tooth so it's pretty strong. If you move that cavity to the side of the tooth so that it's exposed on the side and the top as well then chewing something hard or tough could cause it to loosen. They have a specific way they drill the tooth out for this type of filling (which I think is a class II) to back it up. Like a 45 degree angle wouldn't be strong, but if you produce a flat spot, or a few steps, it's stronger because the force is directed towards the bottom instead of to the side. With the GIC they like to put an initial filling on the bottom for a class II, then top it off with a GIC so that there is a stronger base (the base would be composite I guess?) There are also resin modified GIC's which are a bit stronger.

When I was researching these things studies made it clear that composite fillings really don't last that long. Like an average of 8 years or something, which I find annoying. And apparently leaking is quite normal so that stuff can get under the filling. It was really irritating when my filling fell out (I think I was eating beef jerky......) although I think I had it for like 12 years so it lasted longer than average. But this is why I want a gold filling, so that they stay in for 25-35 years.
SDF as a base layer would be safer than composite imo (then again SDF is not really a filling but a "bacteriacide". Why not just get ceramic instead of the possibility of other metal alloys like mercury in gold?

Serene

Hey is there any dental clinic in particular you recommend in Tijuana? I need to get some fillings and get the mercury amalgams removed.
Haha! No havent been to Tijuana. If you do a google search for metal free dentists you should be able to find something.

Serene

Whatever dental work you plan to have done it's always worth listening to Mark Manhart from the Calcium Therapy Institute

This is from his latest group of videos on youtube

+1

Yes I have been using his products and they definitely work.

johnwester130

Hey all.

i’ve been doing research and there seems to be hardly any info on specific healthy brands/products to be used. This baffles me because the percentage of adults who have fillings is super high and most people have some sort filling or need a filling for their teeth.

I have small fillings so to use ceramic or gold is not an option as that means more destruction of the tooth (from what dentist tole me), hence why i’m trying to find the best COMPOSITE material, these two below are the most recommended by Holistic dentists after emailing a bunch of them directly

-ADMIRA FUSION: Composites | VOCO GmbH

-SAREMCO ELS: Restoration Materials - SAREMCO Dental AG

I’m probably going to go for Admira so far.

Or does anyone here know anything about a safe dental filling available to the UK which is free from: Fluoride, Bis-GMA (BPA), UDMA, EGDMA, TEGDMA, HEMA, GMA, Glycidyl Methacrylate, Monomers Non toxic, non leaching, non allergenic, containing no endocrine disrupting materials???

Or is nobody answering because everybody here just had what ever the dentist gave them at the time and does not think this is an issue?

Thanks!

every considered a bioimplant?

also knows as a root analogue implant

your tooth is removed and instantly replaced with a replica made of ceramic

No drilling or screws like normal implants

freyasam

Whatever dental work you plan to have done it's always worth listening to Mark Manhart from the Calcium Therapy Institute

This is from his latest group of videos on youtube

@Serene @michael94

Do the calcium products this guy sells heal cavities? I've looked around his website and I guess he never claims it will heal cavities. Maybe only prevent them?

Advocate2021

i am up for some dental work and dentist advised he uses this ACTIVA BioACTIVE Overview PULPDENT, Sounds great but it contains fluoride so thinking no way unless there is something i dont know. Thoughts? wondering if any of the work i have in my mouth currently is this- never looked into it and have crowns and fillings of course. hope not.

Back
Top Bottom