I think I know why women outlive men usually

InChristAlone

Explain the lack of estrogen if you don't mind. I'm a bit confused. I always thought it was a lack of progesterone that occurs and the inability to oppose the estrogen becomes it's own vicious circle.
It's both. Without ovulation which requires healthy levels of estrogen there will be no corpus luteum and way less progesterone. Supplementing only progesterone will not restore healthy estrogen levels. Will not make sex any better, will not give spice to life. Progesterone is the hormone of having babies, makes you want to lay around and relax which for some women is great as they are the high achievers creating testosterone. I prefer the time when estrogen is high. Huge libido, bright eyes, bright skin, lots of energy, very playful, high dopamine and pleasure.

hddmilk

I think that Ray said that testosterone is almost as protective as prog

And female experience a lot more pain during their life span, theres a study about that
But females don't want too much testosterone for a few obvious reasons incl reduced partner pool, lesser fertility
And they prioritize on their child, and then themselves. While men can focus on themselves and indirectly affect the child positively
So ye there is something else about women that increases their life span, which might be the healing properties of crying

Also someone on this forum made a point that T creates a slightly harsher and damaging environment for the male, which results in passive muscle growth, beard, body hair and thicker skin

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals