I Realized I'm Basically Always In Pain, And I've Just Gotten Used To It. Aspirin And Yoga Fixes It

ebs

You cannot have pain while not really noticing it and only 'finding out' later on. Then it was never an issue. Take it from someone with chronic TOS symptoms. When you have it, you know it.

OP
Y

YourUniverse

You cannot have pain while not really noticing it and only 'finding out' later on. Then it was never an issue. Take it from someone with chronic TOS symptoms. When you have it, you know it.
I dont think you're in a position to tell me what I do or do not feel. Since "discovering", "realizing", it is very evident to me.

forterpride

Flexibility is instability. What you want is movement under load. Pushing your limbs to their limits passively is a disaster. Best approach is Functional Patterns you can learn a lot from their Instagram pages and coaches. Exercises that use the oblique slings are *contralateral exercises* like bird dogs on the knees or back. This is the same motion of swimming, walking, running, throwing. Reciprocal unilateral exercises. Better off buying a thick band set, the cylindrical bands not straps, that come with a door anchor. Can do a lot of isometric tension. Oblique sling exercises - rotation of the spine. Like this is the pinnacle of human movement, don't be surprised if it's not easy to understand at first.

thanks man. What are your thoughts on foundation training?

J

james2388

thanks man. What are your thoughts on foundation training?

I follow Dr Eric Goodman and a few others on Instagram. It's a great practice, it's always nice to see what they are up to and living it everyday. Functional Patterns is very interesting as well. Instagram is a great platform for functional PT exercise and rehab.

ebs

I dont think you're in a position to tell me what I do or do not feel. Since "discovering", "realizing", it is very evident to me.

I don't care in what kind of position you think I am or aren't. I'm just saying that real pain is something you notice immediately as it will have a significant impact on how you feel. It's not something you have without being aware of it, that's not how pain works.

OP
Y

YourUniverse

I don't care in what kind of position you think I am or aren't. I'm just saying that real pain is something you notice immediately as it will have a significant impact on how you feel. It's not something you have without being aware of it, that's not how pain works.
Not always.