I predicted people’s death based on peatish physiology

LeeLemonoil

Headline is to garner attention. „Peatish physiology“ means the influence Peats writings and the collective knowledge of this forum had on my understanding of the nature of life. Like it had on most of us.
I’ve also had medical and scientific training but the wholesome, fundamental view on this was formed after that.

I’d assume some of you have also seen people in your environment wither and die, seeing it to be inevitable.

Now, in the last 3 years I’ve „called“ the inevitable death of 5 different people because of their phenotype, diet, medication they receive or life conditions paired with age. Not precisely where „timing“ is concerned but a feeling that they won’t live another full year beginning from that point where the thought formed in me.

Noteworthy: 5 out of 5. I deeply reflected not to fool myself. I didn’t „predict“ for anyone that didn’t eventually die within a year.
Also noteworthy that all 5 were in medical treatment and as far as I can gather neither the doctors (explicitly) nor the people itself expected coming death at that point where I reasoned it coming.

With one what gave it away was month of cortisone tablets usage and the corresponding phenotype and mental development. Nobody heede my warning (a documented, canonical fact even) of death by hypercortisolism.

One had edema when and where she shouldn’t have

another: chronic infection with telltale signs of a failing organism/system. Sepsis killed him eventually.

And many other telltale signs for when energy and structure fails

Have you experienced something similar ?

andrewlee224

Headline is to garner attention. „Peatish physiology“ means the influence Peats writings and the collective knowledge of this forum had on my understanding of the nature of life. Like it had on most of us.
I’ve also had medical and scientific training but the wholesome, fundamental view on this was formed after that.

I’d assume some of you have also seen people in your environment wither and die, seeing it to be inevitable.

Now, in the last 3 years I’ve „called“ the inevitable death of 5 different people because of their phenotype, diet, medication they receive or life conditions paired with age. Not precisely where „timing“ is concerned but a feeling that they won’t live another full year beginning from that point where the thought formed in me.

Noteworthy: 5 out of 5. I deeply reflected not to fool myself. I didn’t „predict“ for anyone that didn’t eventually die within a year.
Also noteworthy that all 5 were in medical treatment and as far as I can gather neither the doctors (explicitly) nor the people itself expected coming death at that point where I reasoned it coming.

With one what gave it away was month of cortisone tablets usage and the corresponding phenotype and mental development. Nobody heede my warning (a documented, canonical fact even) of death by hypercortisolism.

One had edema when and where she shouldn’t have

another: chronic infection with telltale signs of a failing organism/system. Sepsis killed him eventually.

And many other telltale signs for when energy and structure fails

Have you experienced something similar ?
No, I haven't. But I guess it's possible.
What was the chronic infection? And did it develop over a long time? I thought sepsis is more fact-acting. What would be your recommended intervention to cure that infection?

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

The infections on open leg wounds were chronic for nearly 2 years due to diabetes.
It was astonishing how little the people involved with the affected person- including docs - gave thought or saw the seriousness of it. Failing energy metabolisms, overburdened immunity and constant endotoxin burden Due to permanent antibioticd

grithin

That people die subsequent to a loss of energy and structure is expectable. That the point of death depends on the rate of decrease of these, which depends on things like the diet, is also expectable. From what I've seen, old people become much slower prior to dying (less energy, lower metabolism). What would be interesting is finding ways to reverse this. You can stop the endotoxemia and elevated cortisol, but will the person recover energy afterwards, or does this just decrease the rate of dying?.

Herbie

Ok, a few years ago I was a taxi driver in Australia. I was at a taxi rank outside a supermarket, a lady hops in with many bottles of soda/lemonade. I drive her to a house which then I carry all the soda to the door, a man comes to the door asks me to bring the soda inside for him, he was struggling to walk as he comes towards me, I look down to see he has gangrene on his toes and feet, I could smell some deathly smell.

I then drive the lady to her house and she said it was her x husband.

I felt shocked and wanted to go back that night and burn the place to the ground to end the horror which was going on inside. He wouldn’t have had long left. I got the feeling he was not getting medical treatment.

I watched a German film today named Stalingrad 1993, the film reminded me.

I read a book by Carlos Castaneda about this Don Juan Shaman, he talked about how he could see the energy of people through their naval and could tell how long they had to live. Since reading that and observing people, I can see how long they have and how healthy they are.

Last edited: