I Need To Get Rid Of Scabies, Fast

johnsmith

I have scabies and need to get rid of them fast.

I'm currently applying teatree oil to the rashes several times a day but it isn't as good at killing eggs burried deep under the skin. I have applied Magnoil to it as well hopeing the high absorbsion of DMSO might kill them. It seemed to work pretty well, but I still have scabies. I worry that the DMSO might make any residue teetree oil absorbe too well and harm my health. Or maybe this is the exact combo I need?

I'm going to try using olive oil with the teatree oil next.

I don't want to use the cancerous cream doctors perscribe.

Any ideas? Much thanks.

Last edited:
OP
J

johnsmith

F**k it, I just went to a 24 hour pharmacy to get some Nix 5% Permithrin Cream. It doesnt sound too heavy duty so it shouldn't be that bad.

moss

F**k it, I just went to a 24 hour pharmacy to get some Nix 5% Permithrin Cream. It doesnt sound too heavy duty so it shouldn't be that bad.
I was going to suggest something like Lyclear and I would do the same. Get rid of them ASAP and apply cream in the evening before bed, but then it sounds like you will, given you went to a 24hr pharmacy... If you can get your hands on a ripe Papaya in the next day or two, test a patch of skin first with some of the flesh and make sure you don't have a reaction (some people do). Apply to a dressing and put on skin overnight because Papaya has excellent enzyme activity and it may be helpful with the healing of bumps and any residual eggs.

Last edited:

ilikecats

I think topical sulphur or sulphur soap is a pretty well documented cure for scabies. Tea tree oil is estrogenic

vulture

I have scabies and need to get rid of them fast.

I'm currently applying teatree oil to the rashes several times a day but it isn't as good at killing eggs burried deep under the skin. I have applied Magnoil to it as well hopeing the high absorbsion of DMSO might kill them. It seemed to work pretty well, but I still have scabies. I worry that the DMSO might make any residue teetree oil absorbe too well and harm my health. Or maybe this is the exact combo I need?

I'm going to try using olive oil with the teatree oil next.

I don't want to use the cancerous cream doctors perscribe.

Any ideas? Much thanks.
Ivermectin. Don’t lose your time bro

SOMO

I would NOT use DMSO on broken or wounded skin and that includes on scabies or cuts.

I also would NOT mix DMSO and Essential Oils (which may be safe to use topically or via inhalation, but may not be safe to consume.)

Ivermectin. Don’t lose your time bro

+1 for Ivermectin.

It's a very gentle anti-microbial chemical. Commonly used on farm animals, particularly horses when their owners want something non-toxic.

I think topical sulphur or sulphur soap is a pretty well documented cure for scabies. Tea tree oil is estrogenic

I like Sulfur soap, but if it gets in your eyes or open wound it will burn intensely. As long as the skin isn't too damaged/open, sulfur is a good option to both disinfect and heal.

OP
J

johnsmith

I think my scabies are gone now. Be carful with the Tea Tree oil applications. I'm pretty sure I burnt my skin (for lack of a better word) with that stuff.

The Nix 5% Permethrin Cream seemed to work well with just one application.

Thanks for the Ivermectin recommendation.

OP
J

johnsmith

I still haven't fully gotten rid of them. I have noticed every time I use Permethrin cream, It effects my mood and how I feel. I put some on a few hours ago and I pretty much want to punch a hole in a wall right now. My doctor wasn't able to give me Ivermectin due to unavailability in Canada or something. I hate this country. Ill try getting it from a pet shop tomorrow or something, along with sulphur soap.

vulture

I still haven't fully gotten rid of them. I have noticed every time I use Permethrin cream, It effects my mood and how I feel. I put some on a few hours ago and I pretty much want to punch a hole in a wall right now. My doctor wasn't able to give me Ivermectin due to unavailability in Canada or something. I hate this country. Ill try getting it from a pet shop tomorrow or something, along with sulphur soap.
I had it at a pet shop, I wouldn’t care about docs, they usually are pretty stiff, maybe even more in such a regulated country. Be sure that dosage is the same and it’s only ivermectin. Drink the stuff then you have to take a second dose, I think it was about 2 weeks later. Grab all your clothes, wash em with permectin and put it inside a plastic bag for few weeks to let the scabies die.
I also heard that ivermectin could be useful topically, along oral. You’ll have to read about it. I got rid of them with two doses of ivermectin, pretty straight forward, just be careful about cleaning everything

OP
J

johnsmith

I have been using sulphur soap and some Ivermectin that I got from a Horse/pet supply shop. It seems to be working well.

However, It looks like I now have a rash from the sulphur soap. Any suggestions on how to heal such a rash faster? I absolutely need the rash gone in three days for job related reasons.

Thanks.

Kray

I have been using sulphur soap and some Ivermectin that I got from a Horse/pet supply shop. It seems to be working well.

However, It looks like I now have a rash from the sulphur soap. Any suggestions on how to heal such a rash faster? I absolutely need the rash gone in three days for job related reasons.

Thanks.
@johnsmith How did your treatment go? How did you use/take the Ivermectin- orally or topically? Had you confirmed your case was scabies prior to treatment?

OP
J

johnsmith

@Kray I developed a rash from the sulfur soap, but I got rid of the scabies. I used ivermectin orally. Make sure you don't take old ivermectin that has partialy evaporated out of it's plastic syringe that you opened a year prior. I beleive I took too much ivermectin one time because of this. I may not have had my previous case of scabies confirmed with a doctor, but it certainly wasn't my first rodeo with the buggers, I know it's them when I see their bite trails and get the itch.

Last edited:

Kray

@Kray I developed a rash from the sulfur soap, but I got rid of the scabies. I used ivermectin orally. Make sure you don't take old ivermectin that has partialy evaporated out of it's plastic syringe that you opened a year prior. I beleive I took too much ivermectin one time because of this. I may not have had my previous case of scabies confirmed with a doctor, but it certainly wasn't my first rodeo with the buggers, I know it's them when I see their bite trails and get the itch.
Thanks for responding. Are you saying the sulfur soap wasn't a good idea, or didn't help with scabies, but IV did? Also, was just 1 syringe enough for treating? How much, how often did you take it? I am getting a 10% sulfur cream that might be a bit gentler than sulfur soap (I've tried it too and it burns, so I don't use it often, especially if I find the need to rinse off daily due to the stuff I slather on). I'm not sure if mine is scabies, but eczema (have a long history of hayfever, eczema), but it itches terribly (esp at night) and although I have patches of red skin, other areas look like bites of some sort. Bed bugs? Pictures on internet hard to judge by, but I'm going to be encasing my mattress next, sprinkling bedding/furniture with DE.

OP
J

johnsmith

Thanks for responding. Are you saying the sulfur soap wasn't a good idea, or didn't help with scabies, but IV did? Also, was just 1 syringe enough for treating? How much, how often did you take it? I am getting a 10% sulfur cream that might be a bit gentler than sulfur soap (I've tried it too and it burns, so I don't use it often, especially if I find the need to rinse off daily due to the stuff I slather on). I'm not sure if mine is scabies, but eczema (have a long history of hayfever, eczema), but it itches terribly (esp at night) and although I have patches of red skin, other areas look like bites of some sort. Bed bugs? Pictures on internet hard to judge by, but I'm going to be encasing my mattress next, sprinkling bedding/furniture with DE.
Bed bug bites look more like mosquito bites, but larger, depending on how allergic you are to them. Scabies leave a trail/line of bites, and burrow under your skin, and tunnel underneath it and can leave marks that indicate this.

Sulfur soap will always be the first thing I'll go to for scabies, largely because it's the safest and least complicated. I can't remember how much ivermectin I took, but there are youtube videos about it, etc. I definitely didn't take the entire syringe (which i bought from a horse supply shop).

I'm not sure if sprinkling your bedding with diatomaceous earth with do much. If you want to treat bedbugs, Cimexa powder is supposed to work better than diatomaceous earth, but you definitely wouldn't want Cimexa powder on your bed. The best ways to deal with bed bugs is by doing laundry, and putting Cimexa powder in your baseboards, (and then cocking them if you live in an apartment and you suspect they are coming from your neighbour). You can also use smooth masking tape to wrap around furnature legs, walls, etc., to prevent bedbugs from being able to climb them. Vaseline works too. I put vaseline on the outer door frame of my apartment.

Last edited:

Kray

Bed bug bites look more like mosquito bites, but larger, depending on how allergic you are to them. Scabies leave a trail/line of bites, and burrow under your skin, and tunnel underneath it and can leave marks that indicate this.

Sulfur soap will always be the first thing I'll go to for scabies, largely because it's the safest and least complicated. I can't remember how much ivermectin I took, but there are youtube videos about it, etc. I definitely didn't take the entire syringe (which i bought from a horse supply shop).

I'm not sure if sprinkling your bedding with diatomaceous earth with do much. If you want to treat bedbugs, Cimexa powder is supposed to work better than diatomaceous earth, but you definitely wouldn't want Cimexa powder on your bed. The best ways to deal with bed bugs is by doing laundry, and putting Cimexa powder in your baseboards, (and then cocking them if you live in an apartment and you suspect they are coming from your neighbour). You can also use smooth masking tape to wrap around furnature legs, walls, etc., to prevent bedbugs from being able to climb them. Vaseline works too. I put vaseline on the outer door frame of my apartment.
Thanks for your feedback and helpful tips, you have it down! Based on your comments and pics I've seen, mine doesn't appear to be scabies-like. Bedbugs, possibly. But my husband doesn't have any sign of anything suspicious on his skin, but not sure if that means anything, if he just might not be sensitive like me. As for neighbors, we aren't in a tight living situation, so I can probably rule that out. But, the safeguards are a great idea. Vaseline never ceases to amaze me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals