I need to contact gbolduev

Nighteyes

I tried contacting him on social media but no succes. I wonder where he moved to after hackstasis died. Maybe we should try and get hackstasis back online instead somehow and he might return there

Jerkboy

Ray Peat lovers hate him haha.

Last I know some people have him on Skype but he was fairly busy.

OP
A

Astolfo

@Nighteyes @Jerkboy

Looks like the forum is down because of money issues.

I don't think we can get hackstasis back soon, so I need to find another way to contact him. I have his Skype ID but he still not accepted my request since months (maybe I have the wrong one?). If anybody can get in contact with him, please let me know. I really need this.

Why you would need to contact a keyboard lion low androgenic person?
Severe case of a chronic disease, and he's the only person I know who can help.

Quelsatron

Bumping your thread three times a day won't get you anything except ding dong bannu, you know.

machevelle

If anybody has his contact and possible DB of the forum. I'm open to setting up a new community DM me if interested.

Nighteyes

Could an online time machine be used to access the whole site? Lots of good write ups about mineral interactions on there. Along with personal logs.

His real name is German Bolduev (Герман Болдуев in Russian) try searching on social networks.

OP
A

Astolfo

I could only find him on Poiscenter but he's not posting there since a long time. I don't know what to do, I really need to talk with him.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals