I Need Some Help Concerning Diagnosis Of Breast Cancer

GreenTrails

I have recently had a diagnosis of breast cancer. I am reading and researching Ray Peat's information. I am wondering if anyone has ever had a diagnosis of breast cancer and had it cured by using niacinamide, aspirin, thyroid, progesterone, vitamin K and by following Ray Peat's suggestions on foods (all of which I am doing). I always considered myself to be extremely healthy and have been very physically active all of my life. I am following the information from Haidut and I appreciate his sharing his knowledge, which to me seems very extensive, as far as I can understand. I also have read the book, The Emperor of all Maladies by Mukherjee.

Energizer

I think you should email Ray. He might be able to help.

Gershom Zajicek found that in cancer patients, the ones who did nothing survived more than the ones who just followed radiation and surgical "treatments". Inappropriate treatments should be examined. There may be effective treatments for cancer, such as high dose aspirin, but they will likely not be found in a mainstream medical journal.

Aspirin, brain, and cancer

Last edited by a moderator:

Energizer

My pleasure. Hopefully some female voices will chime in on this thread as well.

I think estrogen has been propped up by the estrogen industry and marketed to women without regard to its safety. The estrogen industry selectively promotes articles and opinions that support their uncritical view of estrogen. I'm not convinced that it's safe, it seems there is often a problem of excess estrogen rather than a deficiency, in relation to progesterone. The way the doctors often test estrogen is devoid of any holistic interpretation of it being stored and accumulating in the tissues through aging. They tend to just go off raw blood values, which ignores the big picture.

Ray mentioned estrogen can make you feel good in the short term theoretically, like cocaine, but at the expense of long-range damage, exciting the nerves and raising cortisol and other adaptive stress hormones and suppressing thyroid function. I have had symptoms of high estrogen before and I was really miserable. It's hard for me to imagine a woman doing well and feeling well in that state other than as a temporary high. I think it has to be in balance with the progesterone and thyroid. I have taken small amounts of progesterone myself and had good effects from it, even though I am not a woman.

It seemed to make me more relaxed and easier to fall asleep when I had trouble sleeping. It's probably good that you're already taking progesterone as that may help counteract cancer. Some women have reported having horrible side effects from estrogenic substances and there have been women who have died from taking the "birth control" pill for example which to me indicates estrogen is probably not as safe as the industry likes to claim. Knowing many young women over the years who have become miserable and had all kinds of side effects on the pill, it is an impression I have had that contributes to me having a negative view of supplementation of it, corroborating in a way what I had read from Ray's writing on estrogen.

Ray has many articles on estrogen and its dangers and role in contributing to stress as well, so I would recommend when you have the time checking those out. Here's a few that discuss the role of estrogen in various pathologies:

Estrogen and brain aging in men and women: Depression, energy, stress

Natural Estrogens

Estriol, DES, DDT.

Menopause and its causes

Estrogen and Osteoporosis

Last edited:
OP
GreenTrails

GreenTrails

That would be appreciated. I just read the article you sent by Ray Peat, "Aspirin, Brain and Cancer", which was very interesting though some of it may well be over my head. Thank you for sending that. I am reading conflicting information about estrogen, which is confusing to me, being female. Estrogen has been about the best thing that I've ever used as far as making me feel good, but I have discontinued using it. I am using a lot of progesterone. The book, Estrogen Matters, by Avrum Bluming, M.D., says that "Estrogen does not increase the risk of breast cancer....Even breast cancer survivors may safely take HRT under a doctor's supervision, and it will not increase their risk of recurrence." He also, in the book, says estrogen can prevent Alzheimer's, and that "There is no current way to prevent or treat Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia--except estrogen", plus many more benefits to women in taking estrogen. I realize too much estrogen is not good for males.

I read in #31 News and Q&A w/ Georgi Dinkov, where he responds to Gregory about his 23 year old cousin who has Stage IV breast cancer, and I wrote down every word he said. Some of it is also over my head, but I am following what I can. I am taking niacinamide, and 325 gr. aspirin, three per day now.

Thank you again.

Lollipop2

Hi @GreenTrails! @Energizer, thank you for tagging me.
Unequivocally please do not take estrogen. I am in change of life and have managed all my symptoms with Progest-e and Cortnon taken vaginally. Did you get ahold of the studies paid for by Haidut? He used Cortnon in the 8:1 configuration to cure a tough cancer in rats successfully. Great stuff.
If I was in your position, I would take Aspirin, Aspirin, Aspirin! I take Aspirin with milk, and it quickly stops all estrogen symptoms. Plus there are literally hundreds of research papers showing how Aspirin helps kill cancer.

I would also take Cortnon and niacinimide, work on my thyroid, maybe take NDT, work on my liver, and make sure I was well fed. Avoid PUFA. Decrease stress.

This should get you jump started. I would also read, read, read all the threads on cancer on the Ray Peat forum.

Let me know if I can further help you.

LucyL

Do you mind if I ask what were the details of your bc diagnosis? For example, is it DCIS? or an HR+ tumor? or something else? I was dx with stage 2 PR/ER+ a year ago (had DCIS too). I had surgery, and now take AIs and gosrelin (pre-menopausal). I focus on keeping PUFA low, lactic acid low and my calcium/phosphorus ratio high. The calcium - phosphorus ratio was one of the things Peat recommended to me. Lactic acid is one of those things that keeps popping up in regards to cancers, in Peat's writing, and studies posted one here. There is a TON of good links about cancer in this forum, I hope you have some time to just sift through here and glean the knowledge. I have notebooks full from reading and listening to Peat, Georgi and others.

Book recommendations would be "How to starve cancer without starving yourself" by Jane McClelland, Broda Barnes "HypoThyroidism, the Unsuspected Illness", and "Cancer Free, Are You Sure" By Jenny Hrbacek.

OP
GreenTrails

GreenTrails

LucyL
My diagnosis was from my doctor's doing a breast exam on me. I have some lumps, and he said he thought they were cancer. I had a mammogram and ultrasound yesterday. The radiologist said there were some calcium deposits in the breast tissue. She said the images were "very concerning" and urged me to have a biopsy. So I am scheduled for a needle biopsy next Thursday. I've been reading as much as I have time for. I would like to know more about why calcium deposits in my breast tissue. I try to eliminate PUFA; but salmon and chicken occasionally and eggs. I've been interested in Ray Peat's recommendations for foods to eat, and I follow some things in the Gerson Therapy, I stopped drinking coffee, and I've been drinking distilled water and orange juice (not from concentrate). This morning I had liver, which I do eat once a week.

Thank you for your book recommendations, they sound like interesting books, and thank you for everything you said. Everything is appreciated. I am learning a lot from this forum, from Haidut, from Ray Peat's writings, and from Danny Roddy.

J

james2388

Topical pregnenolone and progesterone on the breasts. They did thermal imaging on breasts before and after topical hormonal application and they were much cooler. Also a cold ice pack can help induce to some mitochondrial activity in the breast tissue. I would also add a topical vitamin E lotion to the mixture as well. https://biolabspro.com/
Magnesium bicarbonate should help as well.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I agree with @Lollipop2 to stop using estrogen. I think using estrogen feels good because it causes your body to produce a little progesterone and it is actually the progesterone that makes it feel good.

mrchibbs

Hey @GreenTrails, sorry about your cancer diagnosis.

But, and I say this unequivocally, I don't think there is a better place for you than this forum.

I would use progesterone, topically, and aspirin and vitamin k, orally as the immediate therapies. Red light can also be therapeutic. It's going to sound funny but keeping your breast warm may also help, as heat is a very simple therapy against cancer.

And you can take a lot of aspirin. In fact it's probably the best thing to do with a cancer diagnosis. Dissolving the aspirin in hot water and baking soda, and mixing with juice and drinking after a meal can really help its absorption and prevent GI tract irritation.

It's also important to make sure your digestion is fast and you have no constipation (to prevent bacterial overgrowth and endotoxin in the intestines). Taking antibiotics, and natural laxatives like cascara is helpful.

Forget what you think you know about estrogen. This book you mentioned seems extremely shady. They bash the WHI results when they are indisputable. If you want to learn more, I highly recommend The Estrogen Errors: Why Progesterone is Better for Women's health by Susan Baxter and Jerilynn C. Prior (2009). You can probably get a copy online for cheap.

All my best wishes!

mrchibbs

I agree with @Lollipop2 to stop using estrogen. I think using estrogen feels good because it causes your body to produce a little progesterone and it is actually the progesterone that makes it feel good.

Estrogen stimulates growth processes and cell division. It is extremely stimulatory and activates the stress hormones, which can lead to feelings of euphoria initially.

In a context of cancer, where you've got abnormal cell division and growth, estrogen is exactly the worse thing to take.

Progesterone controls and balances the excessive growth stimulated by estrogen.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
@mrchibbs I was going to mention the WHI and how soon after the initial shock to the pharmaceutical companies, ads in women’s magazines appeared telling women to talk to their doctors and that HRT was an individual thing. You are right that increasing stress hormones might account for feeling better while using estrogen.

OP
GreenTrails

GreenTrails

Hey @GreenTrails, sorry about your cancer diagnosis.

But, and I say this unequivocally, I don't think there is a better place for you than this forum.

I would use progesterone, topically, and aspirin and vitamin k, orally as the immediate therapies. Red light can also be therapeutic. It's going to sound funny but keeping your breast warm may also help, as heat is a very simple therapy against cancer.

And you can take a lot of aspirin. In fact it's probably the best thing to do with a cancer diagnosis. Dissolving the aspirin in hot water and baking soda, and mixing with juice and drinking after a meal can really help its absorption and prevent GI tract irritation.

It's also important to make sure your digestion is fast and you have no constipation (to prevent bacterial overgrowth and endotoxin in the intestines). Taking antibiotics, and natural laxatives like cascara is helpful.

Forget what you think you know about estrogen. This book you mentioned seems extremely shady. They bash the WHI results when they are indisputable. If you want to learn more, I highly recommend The Estrogen Errors: Why Progesterone is Better for Women's health by Susan Baxter and Jerilynn C. Prior (2009). You can probably get a copy online for cheap.

All my best wishes!

Thank you, mrchibbs for all that information. That's good to know how to take aspirin. I was reading that Ray Peat said for cancer to take 6 gr. per day, which would be 6,000 mg. or 18.5 - 325 mg. tablets. I tried doing that, and it affected my hearing. My head felt like a huge empty warehouse, and when I talked, I could hear echoes, and my hearing was declining. So I think that is too much for me. I'd never taken aspirin much at all, neither anything like Tylenol or ibuprofen. So I cut back to three tablets (325 mg.) per day, and that seems OK. I also started taking glycine, and I think that helped get my hearing back to normal. But maybe, taking aspirin the way you recommend, I can gradually increase it.

I do use bioidentical progesterone, made in a compounding pharmacy, which is a cream I use topically. I just hope my doctor will continue to prescribe progesterone for me. He was talking like he didn't want me taking any hormones. I've always taken progesterone with estrogen, (no longer taking estrogen), and I wonder if I can take progesterone every day of the month. I do take vitamin K. My digestion is really good and fast; no problems with constipation, but it's good to know about cascara if I do need it. I walk two miles every morning, early, and I think that helps, too.

Thank you, again!