I need help pls help me guys

Razvan

It all started when i consumed 2 days in a row 8 oysters.The next day i wasnt very hungry and in the evening i took a coffee and some thyroid and got a panic attack,went to the Er and they told me that my heart is fine. The next days I will feel dizzy ,nauseous verry anxious and too depressed. Now I figured out that this problem is from stomach or gut from the oysters I think. I feel that my stomach is tight and ballooned and when I am fasted I feel better but after eating I feel that stomach gets bigger ,I feel depressed nauseous ,confused,dizzy and I feel I can't properly breathe.Sometimes I prefer to vomit instead to make me feel better.Also especially after eating I feel that my throat is tight and sometimes there is mucus in there. When I vomit all the food I ingested I feel better. I am 21. What do you think this is? What can I do ? I just can't live properly like this. I have exams very soon :((
Is it sibo or gastritis?

TopGun1911

Stop taking thyroid. You're a young man and lean. You don't need to mess with that stuff.

Geo

It could be food poisoning,activated charcoal will help..

RawEel

It all started when i consumed 2 days in a row 8 oysters.The next day i wasnt very hungry and in the evening i took a coffee and some thyroid and got a panic attack,went to the Er and they told me that my heart is fine. The next days I will feel dizzy ,nauseous verry anxious and too depressed. Now I figured out that this problem is from stomach or gut from the oysters I think. I feel that my stomach is tight and ballooned and when I am fasted I feel better but after eating I feel that stomach gets bigger ,I feel depressed nauseous ,confused,dizzy and I feel I can't properly breathe.Sometimes I prefer to vomit instead to make me feel better.Also especially after eating I feel that my throat is tight and sometimes there is mucus in there. When I vomit all the food I ingested I feel better. I am 21. What do you think this is? What can I do ? I just can't live properly like this. I have exams very soon :((
Is it sibo or gastritis?
Woah! I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I think the activated charcoal suggestion is good and how about the carrot salad? I’m really not an expert but this is what I can think of that I feel sure about