I need help in getting income

laleto12

Hello people, I have been a very active member of this community and I wanted to ask this because I know how this beloved community can be great help.

I am a 21 years old Turkish young man. I dont know if any of you are aware but currently our economy is literally falling apart. Our exchange rate with US dollar down the toilet [ 1$ = 11 Turkish Lira ]

Therefore, day to day I am getting very poorer and hopeless. I am asking you for opportunities that I can work remotely and get paid in dollars/euros.

I am studying Administration in the first rated university, University of Bosphorus, in my country. I am very experienced with computers and internet due to years of usage and also a very swift problem solver.

I can do anything in the Internet you would ask me to do. Searching, evaluation, tasks [which I have past experiences as well] etc.

If any of you has an idea / contact / or tasks for me you can reply and I will give you my e-mail so we can contact. I am also open to Zoom Meetings if you'd like.

Thank you in advance. God bless you all.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut any opportunities in ideaLabs maybe?

We don't have any employees. It is a tiny company that I run as a side job with a few other people helping hourly. I actually have a regular full-time day-job in IT since IdeaLabs income is not enough to support a family. All of our work is in the US, so I am not sure we can help much. I am tagging @ecstatichamster, who mentioned before he is looking for people to help with writing health articles, reading/summarizing studies, etc.

JamesGatz

Attaboy, just focus on providing genuine value and then monetizing that.
Yes I definitely agree with this - Any venture that I started that I was looking to make some quick money on eventually failed but my first venture I started for free not looking to make money on that I genuinely enjoyed doing is the first thing that started becoming successful for me - I do think it's important to really care about what you are doing because if not at the first sign of trouble it feels like quitting on it and the strength to keep it standing isn't there

suga

whats that gotta do with anything? and how did you get that idea
I remember your previous thread about your university mandating either the vaccine or weekly pcr and I didn't think the weekly testing is realistic, Seeing you mention your university remind me of that. Sorry it's kind of unrelated on this thread. I am just interested in how it worked out

OP
laleto12

laleto12

I remember your previous thread about your university mandating eiter the vaccine or weekly pcr and I didn't think the weekly testing is realistic, Seeing you mention your university remind me of that. Sorry it's kind of unrelated on this threa2d. I am just interested in how it worked out
Oh somehow I took that question offensive so, my response might've been a little bit agressive so; sorry.

As far as the answer goes, no, I didn't get vaccinated. After some time and lawsuits the university backed off and doesnt require neither pcr nor vaccination. I hope that doesnt change in the future.

suga

Oh somehow I took that question offensive so, my response might've been a little bit agressive so; sorry.

As far as the answer goes, no, I didn't get vaccinated. After some time and lawsuits the university backed off and doesnt require neither pcr nor vaccination. I hope that doesnt change in the future.
Great!

Neeters 27

I wonder if you found a job by now? here in Canada I had to get double vaccinated in order to get a job to Work from Home! how ridiculous...well I got the jabs and nothing happened. I have had Covid if there is such a thing 3 x now in 2 years, bad bad colds with fevers. but i recovered and I am age 61. anyhow, there are a lot of jobs working from home in home and auto insurance (I had to take an exam to get the licence) they paid me and trained me for 2 weeks it wasn't too hard. I quit that and now I will be working doing interviews on the telephone for health insurance (no license required for that) pay is a bit less but you can live anywhere in my country to do it. perhaps there are such schemes in your country?

johnwester130

Hello people, I have been a very active member of this community and I wanted to ask this because I know how this beloved community can be great help.

I am a 21 years old Turkish young man. I dont know if any of you are aware but currently our economy is literally falling apart. Our exchange rate with US dollar down the toilet [ 1$ = 11 Turkish Lira ]

Therefore, day to day I am getting very poorer and hopeless. I am asking you for opportunities that I can work remotely and get paid in dollars/euros.

I am studying Administration in the first rated university, University of Bosphorus, in my country. I am very experienced with computers and internet due to years of usage and also a very swift problem solver.

I can do anything in the Internet you would ask me to do. Searching, evaluation, tasks [which I have past experiences as well] etc.

If any of you has an idea / contact / or tasks for me you can reply and I will give you my e-mail so we can contact. I am also open to Zoom Meetings if you'd like.

Thank you in advance. God bless you all.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ed4sZqTYrk&ab_channel=Suppoman
Buy and Hold crypto and Dollar Cost Average For One Year.

For example you buy ethereum today

next month buy another amount

do the same each month

this makes sure you catch the dip[ when it does dip.