I need help changing the time I poop

southcesar

Hello everybody. I always had the habit of pooping at 7:00 in the morning. But these days I have to wake up at 5:00 in the morning and I can't poop at that time. If I don't poop before I leave the house, I'm going to have an uncomfortable feeling all day. Is there any way to reschedule the time you poop? Whether by some medicine or other means... Thx in advance!

frannybananny

Hello everybody. I always had the habit of pooping at 7:00 in the morning. But these days I have to wake up at 5:00 in the morning and I can't poop at that time. If I don't poop before I leave the house, I'm going to have an uncomfortable feeling all day. Is there any way to reschedule the time you poop? Whether by some medicine or other means... Thx in advance!
To get you started on your new schedule you could have a swig of Milk of Magnesia right before you go to sleep.

Peater

Strong coffee and an unfiltered cigarette was my usual means, 9/10 times it worked! And sufficient magnesium as above

richofden

Forum Supporter
Hello southcesar, one trick that helps me is go to the bathroom, and first then do this while sitting there, just wait for it. Do the left hand first, and then the right hand if necessary. I kid you not, it really triggers a bowel movement for me.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xvjmckbrPE&t=27s