I need advices for increasing my sex drive

johnysummer

What good could be causing this problems?
This you ll have to find out for yourself. Basically every thing that you eat and makes you feel this way after a while. If something you eat results in gas or bloating just stop eating it. At least for a while. For me it was conventional bread, grains and sometimes high fibre fruit.

PTP

This is really Interesting, stretches that you comment are are they dedicated to improving the erection or something like that or rather to sexuality?
It's the first time that I hear about Steve Richfield, I'm going to investigate about It.
They're related to general sexuality, but the erection strength is a part of that. Really, the idea is that it helps qi flow better in the lower regions of your body, or if you don't believe in qi as a mystical energy, just think of it improving the blood flow and maybe some other electrical impulse flow in that region. Really, yin yoga is designed to smooth out the fascia in various regions, the sexual and other benefits are secondary.

I know there's a lot of nofap advocacy groups on the forum, but having no sex or masturbation for a while may just teach your body psychologically not to put any emphasis on its sexual function. TMasturbating once or twice, even if you don't feel like it, may offer a reminder to your body that it also has sexual desires. It's a more direct way to get energy flowing in the lower regions.

I don't know much about Steve Richfield, but a few members here had logs of trying his reset methods from his website fixlowbodytemp.com, I haven't done a proper reset so can't really comment, I don't know if anyone had lasting benefits from trying it, but there were some short term benefits I think (along with some downsides).

OP
V

Vins7

This situation is really depressive for me.
Girls are interested in me and not interested in my friends and I seem to be the only one who has no desire for sex at all ...
How could I have changed so much? I am 25 years old, in adolescence I cannot stop thinking about sex, now it is an ordeal and I become much more sentimental.
I would like to try something but I don't know what to do, my only health problem is digestion and intestine. Now, after going to the gym, I am stronger than 6 months ago, I weigh more, but that does not change ...

johnysummer

This situation is really depressive for me.
Girls are interested in me and not interested in my friends and I seem to be the only one who has no desire for sex at all ...
How could I have changed so much? I am 25 years old, in adolescence I cannot stop thinking about sex, now it is an ordeal and I become much more sentimental.
I would like to try something but I don't know what to do, my only health problem is digestion and intestine. Now, after going to the gym, I am stronger than 6 months ago, I weigh more, but that does not change ...
I feel you bro but I am telling you your situation can be reversed and it can actually happen really fast because of your age. Have you seen any improvement in digestion and instestine ? Are you implementing daily carrot salad, white button mushrooms ?

I notice periods of very low libido and are always accompanied by high fatigue and definetely stress hormones. Are you sleeping well ? Stop training for 7-10 days and see if you have an increase in libido. If this is the case you need to adjust your stressors. I mean we always have stressors (working out, job anxiety etc) the thing is how you handle these. If you are not resilient to stress yet you should probably eliminate some of them for a while like training, until you can produce energy properly and be stress resilient like when you were younger.

Lastly, many people ignore the importance of the mental aspect. Not long ago I was doing everything the right way and well studied but my mind couldnt stop thinking about the things that I already was doing and this is what caused me problems. Just accept your current situation, I mean you have low libido OK this happens for some time now this is the case but it will eventually change. Incorporate this mindset and you ll see how things will change as you stick with a solid plan to fix systemic health.

OP
V

Vins7

I feel you bro but I am telling you your situation can be reversed and it can actually happen really fast because of your age. Have you seen any improvement in digestion and instestine ? Are you implementing daily carrot salad, white button mushrooms ?

I notice periods of very low libido and are always accompanied by high fatigue and definetely stress hormones. Are you sleeping well ? Stop training for 7-10 days and see if you have an increase in libido. If this is the case you need to adjust your stressors. I mean we always have stressors (working out, job anxiety etc) the thing is how you handle these. If you are not resilient to stress yet you should probably eliminate some of them for a while like training, until you can produce energy properly and be stress resilient like when you were younger.

Lastly, many people ignore the importance of the mental aspect. Not long ago I was doing everything the right way and well studied but my mind couldnt stop thinking about the things that I already was doing and this is what caused me problems. Just accept your current situation, I mean you have low libido OK this happens for some time now this is the case but it will eventually change. Incorporate this mindset and you ll see how things will change as you stick with a solid plan to fix systemic health.
Thank you bro, I appreciate your words right now.

It was very disappointing that last night an attractive girl became interested in me and I did not want anything, my friends did not believe it.

My gut is in chaos, I don't remember having large and formed stools for a long time, always bloated and this also limits my night's sleep.

I have tried carrot salad and no effect, low fodmaps diet and go to the bathroom even less and the bloating continues, gluten free for 20 days and no effect, low starch for a few days and no effect and lots of cravings.

I have good energy, I have gained weight / gained muscle (I think my weight is within the healthy 65kg, 1.77m) but the issue of libido does not seem to improve, it goes for periods but in general very low, I do not remember having involuntary erections or morning for a long time. The sleep is usually continuous without waking me but it is usually 6 or 7 hours and I wake up with gas trapped in the intestine.

Everything worries me and I am very susceptible, the more I think about the sexual aspect and the opportunities that I have stopped meeting girls because of that ... Low libido and also a bit complex ...

I always end up wondering how all my friends do most antimetabolic things and I don't and they all seem to be horny ...

This is interesting I found myself in a similar situation over the last year and I'm coming out of it now. I find that on days I have good bowel movements I feel more alert and sexual, I've recently discovered chocolate seems to give me a surge of energy which leads me to flirt more and feel that sexual chemistry it seems you want to desire, it may well be the caffeine in the chocolate but I'm unwilling to test caffeinated coffee again after having severe depressive symptoms when recently withdrawing myself from coffee.

Dawid

I have absolutely no libido. I don't know if it could be related to my belly swelling (it's not fat, it's bloating) but for a long, long time I haven't needed to have sex or masturbate, which I don't think is normal at this age. of 25.

To solve my bloating problems I have tried reducing the amount of fiber in my diet and it doesn't seem to work, I just got constipated.

I have blood tests that show there is no hormonal imbalance.
My tsh is 2, I do not think it is optimal but I do not think it is something exaggerated, my testosterone is fine, it is even high, the total cholesterol is very high (260).

I don't know what I can do to improve this problem, I have no sexual drive and during my adolescence and at 19-20 it was not like that.

Have you had problems of this style? I would like to know what has really worked for you to improve your libido in a significant way.

One thing I just remembered is that I haven't had an erection in the morning for literally years. If I intend to masturbate or have sex I can get an erection and do but my desire and performance is low, I really don't feel like it.

Thanks.
High cholesterol and TSH are usually signs of hypothyroidsm - Ray's words

Matestube

I have absolutely no libido. I don't know if it could be related to my belly swelling (it's not fat, it's bloating) but for a long, long time I haven't needed to have sex or masturbate, which I don't think is normal at this age. of 25.

To solve my bloating problems I have tried reducing the amount of fiber in my diet and it doesn't seem to work, I just got constipated.

My tsh is 2, I do not think it is optimal but I do not think it is something exaggerated, my testosterone is fine, it is even high, the total cholesterol is very high (260).

I don't know what I can do to improve this problem, I have no sexual drive and during my adolescence and at 19-20 it was not like that.

Have you had problems of this style? I would like to know what has really worked for you to improve your libido in a significant way.

One thing I just remembered is that I haven't had an erection in the morning for literally years. If I intend to masturbate or have sex I can get an erection and do but my desire and performance is low, I really don't feel like it.

Thanks.
Vins, I have the solution for you.
I had the same bloating issue which was accompanied by a huge decrease in libido.
After 7 years of struggle I found the cause and the solution : it was candida in my lower colon, and apple cider vinegar enemas completely cured it.

Take epsom salts to completely empty your bowels. Wait 12 hours, don't eat anything.
Mix 5 tablespoons of ACV in 1 liter of water, put it all in your butt and try raising your legs to get it as high as possible.
You won't be able to hold it very long.
You'll see plenty of candida in your stool upon releasing.

That will cure the structural issue of your lack of libido : my morning wood completely returned after this, and I have urges for sex again.

If you want to give a boost to a decent libido (but be careful, you'll want to have sex with really any girl), apply DHEA in DMSO to the scrotum, between 10mg and 100mg.

OP
V

Vins7

Vins, I have the solution for you.
I had the same bloating issue which was accompanied by a huge decrease in libido.
After 7 years of struggle I found the cause and the solution : it was candida in my lower colon, and apple cider vinegar enemas completely cured it.

Take epsom salts to completely empty your bowels. Wait 12 hours, don't eat anything.
Mix 5 tablespoons of ACV in 1 liter of water, put it all in your butt and try raising your legs to get it as high as possible.
You won't be able to hold it very long.
You'll see plenty of candida in your stool upon releasing.

That will cure the structural issue of your lack of libido : my morning wood completely returned after this, and I have urges for sex again.

If you want to give a boost to a decent libido (but be careful, you'll want to have sex with really any girl), apply DHEA in DMSO to the scrotum, between 10mg and 100mg.
Thank you so much Matestube.

I have better libido than before but it's not perfect, and the bloating is something cronic. You have inspired me to try these enemas.

I would try it and then share to you how is going.

Thanks again man.

Matestube

Thank you so much Matestube.

I have better libido than before but it's not perfect, and the bloating is something cronic. You have inspired me to try these enemas.

I would try it and then share to you how is going.

Thanks again man.

I almost forgot : only use unpasteurized apple cider vinegar.

Inaut

Clove & ginger help my libido tremendously. I make a tea, eat ginger powder and eat some cloves.

OP
V

Vins7

I almost forgot : only use unpasteurized apple cider vinegar.
How long ago did you do the enemas and did it work?
The positive result has remained without having the problem of candida again?

mattmm24

Thanks.
Calcium, magnesium, vitamin d, boron. TMG Zinc and copper. Get your liver functioning well and you’ll wake up with a hard on every morning.

Matestube

How long ago did you do the enemas and did it work?
The positive result has remained without having the problem of candida again?
Only found out about the idea 1 month ago.
Have done 3 enemas since then, feeling better everytime.