I Need A Quick Way To Lower Endotoxin, Bacteria, Inflammation And Serotonin In The Gut

TreasureVibe

I need a quick way to lower endotoxin, bacteria, inflammation and serotonin in the gut for a mental patient with high serotonin and learned helplessness. A supplement or a med, like an antibiotic. Dietary means wouldn't do, that would work too slow. I need a quick fix.

Monolaurin, is it suitable?

And could antibiotics do the job?

Thnx.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Metergoline, Ritanserin and Cyproheptadine are all potent serotonin antagonists.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Metergoline, Ritanserin and Cyproheptadine are all potent serotonin antagonists.
I know these meds can reduce serotonin in the brain, but what if concentrations of blood serotonin are too high anyways? Will these meds counteract serotonin production in the gut too?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Activated Charcoal also has a pretty powerful effect on endotoxin although the dosing has to be done many hours apart from other medications as the charcoal will absorb them.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Soren

Forum Supporter
Are there any side effects to metergoline?

Yes there are side effects to all medications. All these things should be heavily researched, and consulted with physicians before hand. Metergoline is prescribed in Europe to treat hypo prolactemia under the name Carbergoline.

Find more info here. Cabergoline Uses, Side Effects & Warnings - Drugs.com.

Again look at the previous link I provided for more info and ask questions there. There is also a link in the forum to purchase it (for research purposes only) .

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Yes there are side effects to all medications. All these things should be heavily researched, and consulted with physicians before hand. Metergoline is prescribed in Europe to treat hypo prolactemia under the name Carbergoline.

Again look at the previous link I provided for more info and ask questions there. There is also a link in the forum to purchase it (for research purposes only) .
Will aspirin reduce serotonin in the brain? And will it lower serotonin systemically?

x-ray peat

Do you know if aspiring lowers brain serotonin? And oregano oil, how should one take it to reach the gut? Or does oregano oil have antiserotonin properties too?
Always take with food. you can buy capsules or make your own from the liquid extract and coconut oil to dilute it. It burns like hell so I dont recommend taking it not in a capsule but if you do, dilute it a lot first. Some people have bad reactions to it like diarrhea so proceed with caution

jaakkima

Cabergoline and metergoline are different drugs.

Luckytype

Start carrot salads at the end of the day today. Make sure its salted and has coconut oil on it. You can one AM before your breakfast and one as your last meal, by friday evening you will fee considerably better.

Simona

Very fresh fruit juice , and salt with vinegar mixed in food (they stop the food from getting bad). But the fresh juice helped me the most.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals