I may have viral myocarditis.

Patrick67

Hi guys , went to cardiologist today . Got an ecg which was fine , a stress test which was also fine and a echocardiogram which the cardiologist thinks may have found a case of myocarditis, I’m not jabbed btw . Could anyone recommend me some supplements that could possibly help . Any help I’d greatly appreciated guys . Cardiologist put me on Vimlovo btw .
Thank you

P

Peatness

Dr Peat's response to my question about myocarditis

Q: What are your thoughts on the treatment of this condition and what nutritional changes would you recommend? Would salt restriction be helpful?

A: I think salt restriction is usually harmful. It’s important to avoid deficiencies of vitamin D, magnesium, calcium, selenium and thyroid hormone.

I suggest researching the medication you have been put on too.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Patrick67

Dr Peat's response to my question about myocarditis

Q: What are your thoughts on the treatment of this condition and what nutritional changes would you recommend? Would salt restriction be helpful?

A: I think salt restriction is usually harmful. It’s important to avoid deficiencies of vitamin D, magnesium, calcium, selenium and thyroid hormone.

I suggest researching the medication you have been put on too.

That’s has definitely made me more scared !
@haidut what’s your opinion?
Should I just switch it to aspirin ?

P

Peatness

That’s has definitely made me more scared !
@haidut what’s your opinion?
Should I just switch it to aspirin ?
So sorry didn't mean to alarm you. It's always better to know than to be ignorant. How long are you expected to be on the medication?

OP
P

Patrick67

So sorry didn't mean to alarm you. It's always better to know than to be ignorant. How long are you expected to be on the medication?
1 month . However I’m now going to start taking k2 magnesium vitc vit e and systemic enzymes

P

Peatness

You might find this episode helpful. They discuss aspirin

LLight

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Buy Zeta Aid, it contains special electrolytes that help to disperse the blood particles. It prevents cardiovascular disease and may help in this case.

I take it daily for my mild arrhythmia.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals