I Love LifeGivingStore

I want to give you guys a huge shout out. Everything I've ordered (and it's a lot) has been top quality, shipped quickly, with great customer service.

I have air cleaners, hydrogen water generator and numerous supplements from y'all and I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you for your stellar store!

Jing

I want to give you guys a huge shout out. Everything I've ordered (and it's a lot) has been top quality, shipped quickly, with great customer service.

I have air cleaners, hydrogen water generator and numerous supplements from y'all and I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you for your stellar store!
You noticed anything with hydrogen water?

ddjd

did charlie get you to write that lol

I bought their NDT/thyroid and have no complaints. Quality is definitely a non-issue with the company thus far -- but I do have limited experience overall with their range of stuff.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I love everything too and their great customer service.

OP
ecstatichamster
They have vitamins that are not made in China, and taurine, and ionizers, and the glandulars, and all are top rate and fairly priced. I am thrilled with them and glad they are here.

I have found Idealabsdc to be fantastic. Another vendor on here, not so much. But now we have this wonderful vendor LifeGivingStore.com and I'm very glad.

Jessie

Yeah, the LGS and HealthNatura have some really good products. I like the fact most of them are pure, or "pureish." At the very least there's no added impurities. Idealabs is good too, but I wish they still offered DSMO as a solvent. I never got to try any of the old formulas, and I've read from several comments on here that they were better than the SFA solvent.

OP
ecstatichamster
yes I got a few things from Suchlabs, 100% great, I'm thrilled. My lab rats are happy.

Santosh

no I have not. I have tried Such Labs progesterone and bought extra. Love it.

Hi, still satisfied from Such Labs progesterone ?
I bought some last year but still haven't tried it as they haven't answered any of my emails, I'm not sure about their quality.

OP
ecstatichamster
Hi, still satisfied from Such Labs progesterone ?
I bought some last year but still haven't tried it as they haven't answered any of my emails, I'm not sure about their quality.

very happy. I find their service excellent, as well.

Santosh

very happy. I find their service excellent, as well.

I haven't had one answer to my emails after 6 attempts although I bought Pregnenolone and Progesterone from them.

Since you have good relations with them, can you please ask them for a certificate of quality for their progesterone powder ?

Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals