I Keep Seeing 6 EVERYWHERE

lampofred

Whenever I look at the time, or look at the percent charging on my phone, or just find some numbers anywhere, maybe 17-18 times out of 20 in a day, I see some version of the number 6. This has been happening for several months but I have been noticing it so often these past few weeks that it's becoming ridiculous. But of course even if I mention it to anyone no one will take me seriously.

The time is something like 9:42 or 9:51 or 3:30 or the percent charging is 66% or 24%.

Really no point to this post. Just a rant.

Next thing coming to you is 22:22. I used to know someone who tried to suicide because he was seeing 22:22 everywhere for years.

Attakai

It's a type of Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon

Next thing coming to you is 22:22. I used to know someone who tried to suicide because he was seeing 22:22 everywhere for years.
Wait not following this logic. Seeing 22:22 -> kill yourself?
To me it would be - Oh cool 22:22 again. And I would carry on with my life

michael94

It's a type of Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon

Wait not following this logic. Seeing 22:22 -> kill yourself?
To me it would be - Oh cool 22:22 again. And I would carry on with my life
He recently learned the number 6?

Runenight201

Could this be a psychological bias? An individual will have placed importance on a certain number, thus predisposing his conscious attention to pay extra attention to any sighting of that number. Of course, all the other numbers are seen equally as much, but because the special number is psychologically important, it becomes an event that is remembered, whereas all the other number sightings are just passive data that does not get stored in the memory banks.

S.Seneff

The brain makes so much calculus behind the scene. Obviously, it is easy for him to compute the time or the battery charging.
Or it is a sign of God !

shine

Could this be a psychological bias? An individual will have placed importance on a certain number, thus predisposing his conscious attention to pay extra attention to any sighting of that number. Of course, all the other numbers are seen equally as much, but because the special number is psychologically important, it becomes an event that is remembered, whereas all the other number sightings are just passive data that does not get stored in the memory banks.

Exactly this. 100% correct answer.
I used to see 13:37 everyday on the clock because I'm so LEET ("elite" in games like CS 1.6 back in the day).
It was a psychologically important number for me so I saw it everywhere.
I even remember having a receipt with 13.37 € on it and showing it to my friends and everyone was like WOAH.

Edit: and then everyone clapped.

Anders86

Exactly this. 100% correct answer.
I used to see 13:37 everyday on the clock because I'm so LEET ("elite" in games like CS 1.6 back in the day).
It was a psychologically important number for me so I saw it everywhere.
I even remember having a receipt with 13.37 € on it and showing it to my friends and everyone was like WOAH.

Edit: and then everyone clapped.

I remember elite!

And in the black metal circle it was always 13:49, when the black death came to Norway :rockout

Pet Peeve

I saw 1 everywhere to the point that I searched Google about it. Apparently it's a common phenomenon.

skittles

I go through waves of seeing 523 like 10 times a day for weeks, and then nothing at all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals