Ray Peat Interview I Interviewed Dr. Peat 09/09/20

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

@charlie could you please categorize this in "interviews" im not sure if you or I am responsible for that. Thank you

Lollipop2

I wrote the same comment under the interview:

Interesting interview. Ray’s knowledge is mind boggling. Thanks for sharing.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I wrote the same comment under the interview:

Interesting interview. Ray’s knowledge is mind boggling. Thanks for sharing.

Hmm for some reason I don't see your comment there?

thank you, he went very in depth in his intro and I really liked that. I also think people will appreciate the info on protein at the end. it will make people's lives easier as long as they control their stress.

Recoen

Primitive Initiative

Enjoy. He's one of the sharpest people I've talked to.
Really great interview, thank you so much!

If you are able to talk to him again, I would love to know if he subscribes to any other theory that is on the same “plane” as quantum mechanics, but obviously more deterministic, etc. I know he has discussed electric universe theory, Dirac sea, etc but I’m interested in the subatomic theory especially one that is theoretically complete. So one that has the equations needed that represent the experimental data. I think fractal women (YouTube)has done a great job looking at EM as a fluid mechanics type phenomenon but she and her collaborators still have further to go. And I’m interested in what is doing the “waving”.

About 35min in Ray spoke about a book that was translated from Korean to English, discussing the third circulatory system, do you know the title?

About the faraday cages, experimental (actual) cages are different than theoretical so I would proceed cautiously.

LLight

About 35min in Ray spoke about a book that was translated from Korean to English, discussing the third circulatory system, do you know the title?

Not a book but an article about this circulatory system.

Attachments

• ECAM2013-961957.pdf
    488.2 KB · Views: 85

pauljacob

Thank you RealNeat, excellent share. Anyone can convert this to audio. I find I can absorb more of RP's teaching while walking, instead of sitting and staring at a blank video.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Thank you RealNeat, excellent share. Anyone can convert this to audio. I find I can absorb more of RP's teaching while walking, instead of sitting and staring at a blank video.

If you have an iPhone you can listen to it even with the screen locked (unlike YouTube). The only problem is you'll be exposed to the RF.

I'm actively working on making this and future episodes available on all platforms and downloadable. Thanks for your patience.

pauljacob

If you have an iPhone you can listen to it even with the screen locked (unlike YouTube). The only problem is you'll be exposed to the RF.

I'm actively working on making this and future episodes available on all platforms and downloadable. Thanks for your patience.
Thank you RealNeat, your contribution is valuable and appreciated. :thumbsup::clapping::thumbsup:

schultz

I've listened to every available interview with Ray. This is one of the best.

Thank you for doing it!

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

thank you to everyone for the insights and comments. I'm still new to this (podcasting) so hopefully they'll get better and better from here on out.

I've been investigating health, herbalism, survival, "alternative" history, politics, ancient medicine and philosophy for the last 10+ years so I have quite a diverse group of guests lined up.

But I'm sure you'll all see/hear some familiar faces too.

If all goes as planned and the world doesn't burn to the ground Ray will hopefully be back in late October :sweatsmile:

Lejeboca

In the interim, here it is converted to mp3 :

Attachments

• 64kbps-PI_RayPeat_090920.mp3
    44.9 MB · Views: 108
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals