I helped move alot of dirt. Now I feel like im gonna faint.a

Brandin

Hi I helped my moms brother move a bunch of dirt for 200$. I wanted it done quick so I went kinda crazy. Now I feel like im gonna faint and got a headache eventough I am drinking milk and orange juice like crazy rn. Should I drink more? or just wait?

Anybody that I didnt answer yet on my other thread I posted sry but I keep forgeting and rn I dont wanna do it cause of this.

youngsinatra

Take some salt under the tongue or just consume more salt orally.
A bottle of coke with 200mg of thiamine and magnesium each, would be my go to for this.

Hi I helped my moms brother move a bunch of dirt for 200$. I wanted it done quick so I went kinda crazy. Now I feel like im gonna faint and got a headache eventough I am drinking milk and orange juice like crazy rn. Should I drink more? or just wait?

Anybody that I didnt answer yet on my other thread I posted sry but I keep forgeting and rn I dont wanna do it cause of this.
Are you speaking from just feeling exhausted or might you have breathed in some toxins from the dirt?

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Are you speaking from just feeling exhausted or might you have breathed in some toxins from the dirt?
I went at an insane tempo. I believe I just got extremely dehydrated. Also the headache was probably cause my head went back and forth all day.
Take some salt under the tongue or just consume more salt orally.
A bottle of coke with 200mg of thiamine and magnesium each, would be my go to for this.
Thank you for the reply, wish I would have checked this then. I got so tired that I just forgot to check back in here haha...

skittles

I'll be shot around here for suggesting this, but sometimes people just need some water. I do find water particularly hydrating, however, if I add like a tablespoon of orange juice (and maybe a tiny pinch of salt).

rei

might just be tension from overly stressed fascia, especially when doing movements that you are unfamiliar with. Sleep will heal, or progesterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals