I have lost 100% of hearing in one ear???

Endew

I saw my doctor and he cleaned my ear. It has restored 60% of my hearing but I can't hear musical background noises and background noise in genral. And I dont have spatial hearing. I don't know where the sound is coming from. Any suggestions???

Smitty

Wax can build up over time and if it wasn’t softened prior to your doctor flushing it, there may still be some lingering in the canal. Especially if you have sticky wax. Put a few drops of organic olive oil down the cave and lay on your side for a few minutes before switching to the other side and draining whatever is in there. Repeat this for a week, it may clear up on its own or you may need it flushed again.

I did this the other day, just once, after waking up 100% deaf in one ear as well. I then used a syringe with lukewarm water to flush out the canal. I got a massive chunk out, it was so satisfying. There are bulb syringes designed for this that you can get at your local pharmacy, they usually come with wax softening drops but I opt for the olive oil.

I hope it works out!

Attachments

• E0035E5F-B2C0-4B08-A0E5-C27F8B9A400C.jpeg
    E0035E5F-B2C0-4B08-A0E5-C27F8B9A400C.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 10
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals