I have covid the lastest strain should i panic?

TAG145

Forum Supporter
This protocol seems in line with what many have said before. We used honey and nigella seeds in addition to the “normal” mentioned sips such as C, E, zinc, melatonin, etc. seemed to last about 7 days and was not as bad as previous flus.

Birdie

Hey, as Ben was alluding to. He had Malone retract it for him while on Rogan's podcast.
Thanks baudoman. I didn't listen to all of the podcast. After reading your reply, I went to America Out Loud to learn more.Here is what McCullough says there:

"Those naturally immune and vaccinated can expect a mild and brief illness characterized by nasal congestion, runny nose, fever, and viral malaise. The unvaccinated and COVID-19 naive may have slightly more pronounced symptoms. Low rates of hospitalization and death are expected, particularly with early treatment. Most patients now get through the illness with simple over-the-counter measures and without the need for prescription medications or monoclonal antibodies."

I'm taken aback that McCullough has something positive to say about the vaccine, saying that it along with natural immunity can help people have milder cases. Then the un-vaxxed seem to be equated with people who haven't had the virus, and these two can expect a slightly worse case. Weird to me.

I tested positive yesterday, guessing it's Omicron. Symptoms are cough, sore throat, slightly runny nose, headaches and slight body aches. Pretty classic.

Despite using most things mentioned here my fever shot up to 39.5°c (103.1° F), so that was a bit scary. Had to reach for ibuprofen. Hopefully it'll get better from here on.

Old Irenaeus

I tested positive yesterday, guessing it's Omicron. Symptoms are cough, sore throat, slightly runny nose, headaches and slight body aches. Pretty classic.

Despite using most things mentioned here my fever shot up to 39.5°c (103.1° F), so that was a bit scary. Had to reach for ibuprofen. Hopefully it'll get better from here on.
Fevers are good. Use aspirin instead.

Im not vaccinated i refuse to put that poison in my body so far my symptoms feel like i have the flu, ive been taking 12grams of vitamin C along with D3 and asprin has anyone here who is also unvaccinated been in this situation?

I heard, from my nurse friend, that breathing in some Tiger Balm steam kills a case of Covid quick. I also recently read eating horseradish will restore one's sense of smell after getting Covid. Here are some other good tips.....

This question is out of pure curiosity...why did you get tested? It seems like merely getting tested is playing big pharma's game.

Nik665

Im not vaccinated i refuse to put that poison in my body so far my symptoms feel like i have the flu, ive been taking 12grams of vitamin C along with D3 and asprin has anyone here who is also unvaccinated been in this situation?
Honestly I didn’t do anything . I just was diagnosed a few days ago. My appetite skyrocketed I’ve been eating maybe 4-5000 calories a day! Wake up drenched in sweat but thermometer does not register a fever. I’ve also been thirsty for fluids so made my own Gatorade with Citrus fruits sugar salt and some water. Two first days I was tired and sleepy. That was it! Now Just some sneezing for 3 days. Day 6 today and the hunger has settled, feel ready to workout but gonna wait another week or so before I decide to lift. I’ve been painting ? to pass the time and watching comedy. :) hope you heal rapidly

This question is out of pure curiosity...why did you get tested? It seems like merely getting tested is playing big pharma's game.

A couple of reasons:

1) I am hoping that natural immunity will be better accepted down the line. This way I have proof that I had it and recovered, and hopefully by then it will be recognized that our protection is superior to those of the vaccinated. Probably naive, IDK.
2) One or two people that I want to meet up with for coffee, because they have high risk parents at home, are afraid of being exposed to individuals who aren't recovered or vaccinated (at least they accept the 'recovered' part). This way I can jokingly bring along a PCR test and shove it in their face and say "See? I'm safe now. You can stop panicking."
3) Worst reason, but, COVID pass. Around here you cannot enter government institutions without having one, which means either getting the swab every time or being vaxxed or recovered. I have to update some of my documents which means I'll need to visit a few of these institutions, and having a pass, at least for 6 months, will make things easier. I realise that this is also "playing the game" but there was a referendum against these COVID passes and my whole family voted against them, so I did my part on that front.
4) In case I needed time off work to recover, this helps since I can just mail in the PCR test and get sick leave without having to physically visit the doctor and explain my symptoms.