I have covid the lastest strain should i panic?

Jib

Pretty sure I have omicron variant.

Day 2, after aspirin and methylene blue, feeling a lot better. Have a pretty intense throbbing pain in my neck which is pretty debilitating. Sense of smell is vastly reduced and my sense of taste is pretty severely altered. I'm eating some roast beef right now and it tastes like I'm chewing zinc pills and nothing else.

But the "room spinning" when I'm standing up has passed. Had a heavy fever, bed soaked in sweat, for the first 24 hours, but that's passed.

Aspirin and methylene blue seem to be working for me. Today I feel fairly normal, though I feel weak from barely eating anything yesterday at all. Just had applesauce. I had no appetite at all and for the first 12 or 15 hours couldn't drink anything either. Had pretty severe nausea.

Panicking won't help anything. I've been far sicker in the past. But for some reason never worried about it. Have felt like I was dying from the flu many, many times, complete delirium. So the brainwashing has been effective even on me, to where the first 12 hours of having this, I got so spooked that I was thinking afterwards I should get the vaccine.

Don't let it get to you. Aspirin is the easiest choice. Methylene blue probably great if you have it on hand. You will be OK. The real thing to panic over is the fear mongering being propagated everywhere. We're entering the Salem Witch Trials 2.0 here.

lepetitcheval

Hi all,

Frequent lurker, rare commentator-
Today I tested positive for C19 (abbot antigen) with the symptoms of severe headache, 102° fever, and elevated heart rate (100-115bpm) resting SpO2 is between 95-98.

Feeling a little panicked about the suddenness and severity of symptoms though i may have been mildly symptomatic for a few days prior and not realized it.

Current regimen is in line with what others are doing on the forum: Cypro, nasal disinfect, oral disinfect, bone broth / chicken soup, aspirin, zinc, and OJ.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated- is it too late to start ivermectin? @Jib

rothko

Hi all,

Today I tested positive for C19 (abbot antigen) with the symptoms of severe headache, 102° fever, and elevated heart rate (100-115bpm) resting SpO2 is between 95-98.

Feeling a little panicked about the suddenness and severity of symptoms though i may have been mildly symptomatic for a few days prior and not realized it.

Current regimen is in line with what others are doing on the forum: Cypro, nasal disinfect, oral disinfect, bone broth / chicken soup, aspirin, zinc, and OJ.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated- is it too late to start ivermectin? @Jib
good. add vitamin e or progest-e and MB. be safe -- not advice

Old Irenaeus

Pretty sure I have omicron variant.

Day 2, after aspirin and methylene blue, feeling a lot better. Have a pretty intense throbbing pain in my neck which is pretty debilitating. Sense of smell is vastly reduced and my sense of taste is pretty severely altered. I'm eating some roast beef right now and it tastes like I'm chewing zinc pills and nothing else.

But the "room spinning" when I'm standing up has passed. Had a heavy fever, bed soaked in sweat, for the first 24 hours, but that's passed.

Aspirin and methylene blue seem to be working for me. Today I feel fairly normal, though I feel weak from barely eating anything yesterday at all. Just had applesauce. I had no appetite at all and for the first 12 or 15 hours couldn't drink anything either. Had pretty severe nausea.

Panicking won't help anything. I've been far sicker in the past. But for some reason never worried about it. Have felt like I was dying from the flu many, many times, complete delirium. So the brainwashing has been effective even on me, to where the first 12 hours of having this, I got so spooked that I was thinking afterwards I should get the vaccine.

Don't let it get to you. Aspirin is the easiest choice. Methylene blue probably great if you have it on hand. You will be OK. The real thing to panic over is the fear mongering being propagated everywhere. We're entering the Salem Witch Trials 2.0 here.
I agree that the brainwashing is real and can affect one in a moment of weakness. Not to mention that fever and dehydration can make it hard to think as clearly as one normally would.

baudoman

Scroll down (or ctrl-F) to this keyword: Suggested Protocol

Many others (like Peter McCullogh on Rogan's podcast and elsewhere) have vouched for Hydrogen peroxide (HP) nebulization as effectively killing the pathogens exactly where they're trying to seed themselves.

The virus is not even proven to exist, let alone proven to cause symptoms we associate with common flu

Blossom

Forum Supporter
My unvaxxed husband had it over Christmas. He said it wasn’t nearly as bad as the first time he had Covid in February 2021 and it didn’t impact his lungs. He didn’t do anything special but stayed home for 5 days, rested and took aspirin. He’s 48. I am not vaxxed and did not get it. We did not social distance from each other.

My brother tested positive yesterday, had symptoms since Sunday. Fever up to 39.4°c, coughing, mostly throat aches.

I preemptively started taking extra zinc, blackseed oil, honey, vitamin E, D & K. Yesterday evening I felt the familiar onset of body aches and throat started being dry & scratchy. That's when I popped 100 mg of luteolin(1). Pretty much killed it dead. Second day, feel nothing anymore. Took another 100 mg today just in case.

There's 5 of us in the house, nobody else showing symptoms thus far.

1. Luteolin and abyssinone II as potential inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2: an in silico molecular modeling approach in battling the COVID-19 outbreak

Hey - RE: The IVM you bought from Amazon.. can you please link to it? Thanks.

I've ordered it 2 or 3 times and every time including this time the same seller isn't available. The seller I bought from is not on the following link. It might be better to do a fresh amazon search or call horse places (vetrenarians? stables? idk) or whatever up locally. Another problem I've heard with amazon is they give you stuff that expires soon, if u buy local I suppose u could see the exp date.

Amazon product ASIN B01EP4TPPWView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EP4TPPW/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sam321

I'm Unvaxxed and just got it from some filthy yoga skanks.

Day 1: dry scrat by throat. Feel a little shitty and depressed. Did red light on throat.
Day 2: 99.0 fever and elevated hr. body aches. Scratchy throat gone after 2nd red light exposure. Took Epsom salt bath and body aches went away. Started ivermectin (220lbs/ 21mg). Headache.
Day 3: Fever gone. Headache a little bit and lots of snot. Just feel shitty.
Day 4: really bad sore throat. Hearing bad cause stuffy sinus. All other symptoms gone.

Will update....
Day 5: Symptoms gone. Ear a little stuffy. Thats about it. Energy returning.

Birdie

My unvaxxed husband had it over Christmas. He said it wasn’t nearly as bad as the first time he had Covid in February 2021 and it didn’t impact his lungs. He didn’t do anything special but stayed home for 5 days, rested and took aspirin. He’s 48. I am not vaxxed and did not get it. We did not social distance from each other.
Sorry to hear it but glad not as bad. McCullough says it's not possible to get Cov19 twice and that since he had it, he now freely associates with the ill with no problem. But I keep hearing on this forum and other places that people have it for the second or third time. I've no opinion just note the discrepancy.

Birdie

I've ordered it 2 or 3 times and every time including this time the same seller isn't available. The seller I bought from is not on the following link. It might be better to do a fresh amazon search or call horse places (vetrenarians? stables? idk) or whatever up locally. Another problem I've heard with amazon is they give you stuff that expires soon, if u buy local I suppose u could see the exp date.

Amazon product ASIN B01EP4TPPWView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EP4TPPW/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The same thing happened to me. I just put in Ivermectin and several came up...

Birdie

Hi all,

Not too late for Ivermectin.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Sorry to hear it but glad not as bad. McCullough says it's not possible to get Cov19 twice and that since he had it, he now freely associates with the ill with no problem. But I keep hearing on this forum and other places that people have it for the second or third time. I've no opinion just note the discrepancy.
Yes, he had to test for work, he is a respiratory therapist and had also been taking care of his father who had Covid. He is one of very few I have heard of supposedly having it twice. He had a rapid test initially and then was required to have a pcr for confirmation fwiw. Who knows what is really going on!!!

Old Irenaeus

Proverbs 31:10

Ben.

He retracted that statement as it was based on the original strain/delta, with new variants he says the statement is not as accurate anymore.

Altough i personally coudn't care less about any variant whatsoever.

Birdie

He retracted that statement as it was based on the original strain/delta, with new variants he says the statement is not as accurate anymore.

Altough i personally coudn't care less about any variant whatsoever.
Thank you. I'd heard him repeat it fairly recently, but haven't listened to him for a week or so... thinking I'd heard it all. (Enough)

But I tend to think people could easily test positive for covid and really have the flu for either the first or second time. Unreliable tests...

I had the C19 symptoms in October 2020 but not one of the bad cases. Thanks Ben. I was wondering whether McCullough was holding firm still.

Elast1c

I think cypro is the leverageable substance for the platelet sticking problem with at least previous covids. I would look to that and aspirin, and vitamin D and possibly salt to prevent much of the overall distressing things which lead to episode of the problems

Know Jesus truly and it becomes truly pointless

baudoman

Thank you. I'd heard him repeat it fairly recently, but haven't listened to him for a week or so... thinking I'd heard it all. (Enough)

But I tend to think people could easily test positive for covid and really have the flu for either the first or second time. Unreliable tests...

I had the C19 symptoms in October 2020 but not one of the bad cases. Thanks Ben. I was wondering whether McCullough was holding firm still.
Hey, as Ben was alluding to. He had Malone retract it for him while on Rogan's podcast.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals