I have covid the lastest strain should i panic?

Ideal man

Im not vaccinated i refuse to put that poison in my body so far my symptoms feel like i have the flu, ive been taking 12grams of vitamin C along with D3 and asprin has anyone here who is also unvaccinated been in this situation?

InChristAlone

No reason to panic, that would only make your situation worse. Best thing would be to get as much rest as possible maybe don't even do any reading about it if you have anxiety about being sick. The media is what caused the hysteria about having flu symptoms. But the flu has been around for ages and barely anyone panicked when they got sick. They took some time off work, slept and got better. If your lungs fill with mucus sleep prone and hack it up as much as you can. Nebulize iodine in that situation as well.

Im not vaccinated i refuse to put that poison in my body
Wise.
This worked (+ the stuff I wrote) quickly for someone I know who got hit hard by covid. Though it isn’t listed in this protocol. I've taken horse ivermectin paste (for parasites) from amazon without significant issues (same with many in some health communities ie Lyme). You could try that for Covid, as well as zinc ie from Standard Process. I've heard good things about vitamins C, D (get as much sunlight without burning preferably barefoot on soil), K, NAC . Quercetin 500mg 3x daily Viitamin d3 5000IU 125mg daily or 250mg . Some good companies are Thorne (research), allergy research group, pure encapsulations, standard process, Designs for Health, Ortho Molecular, HealthForce SuperFoods, Ancestral Supplements.

Attachments

• Covid Corona cures zelenko.jpeg
    Covid Corona cures zelenko.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 57

Sam321

Im not vaccinated i refuse to put that poison in my body so far my symptoms feel like i have the flu, ive been taking 12grams of vitamin C along with D3 and asprin has anyone here who is also unvaccinated been in this situation?
think i got the ***t too. so far only a annoying throat, some body aches, and a little headache. My exposure would have been friday or saturday.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

think i got the ***t too. so far only a annoying throat, some body aches, and a little headache. My exposure would have been friday or saturday.
I had the sore throat it cleared up now I am having fatigue and body aches my breathing is still fine thank God

Old Irenaeus

Watch a funny movie. Get rest. Keep doing what you're doing. Take some vitamin E if you have it.

Nebula

I think I probably got whatever was going around. No clue what it actually is though. I had body aches yesterday. They’re gone now. Just have a mildly sore throat still, not too bad. All I did was aspirin, progesterone and vitamin D for a single day. Might be one of the weakest flus I’ve ever experienced.

pushkin

I have had the same in the last few days, unvaxxed also. I spent three hours sitting next to a friend for dinner who then tested covid positive that same evening. She also unvaxxed and spent one day in bed with a sore throat and headache. We think (because of the symptoms) it must be 'Omicron' yet, no way to prove it.

Yesterday, I had a strange feeling of being ill yet also being absolutely fine. Sore throat in the lymph node area down each side of neck, at one point I had a stabbing pain like a knife cutting through one side that lasted for about a minute, nothing more. Today, if I touch that same side it is sore, but does not hurt otherwise. I rubbed vitamin D into it and took aspirin yesterday and today. I am well with no fatigue or headache.

I have heard of a few other (vaxxed) friends who have been 'knocked out' for five days in bed over the last week - I assume this is all omicron as it is doing the rounds in our community and all symptoms very similar (i.e. nothing moving into the lungs) with varying severity.

Last edited:

Brandin

Is it whole food vitamin c? Ascorbic acid is just a part vitamin c and is not complete c, if I remembered it correctly...

BrianF

No. Take all the necessary cold / flu steps such as zinc etc but don't panic.

John mcclain

Currently in the exact same boat...my Mrs tested positive yday on pcr I'm waiting on mine ....we both have what id call a mild flu ...both unvaxxed she works in a hospital n both avoided it for nearly 2 yrs.im taking a little aspirin n oj ....didn't eat much for about 2 days but almost back to normal now

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I just got over covid. I’m not vaccinated either.
I took daily:
3000 C (divided dozes)
100mg zinc,
10K D,
500mg quercetin,
NAC (2 daily),
3mg melatonin nightly
2 baby aspirin,
manuka honey 2x daily,
I added 3 drops of betadine (iodine) to a Neti pot, and rinsed sinuses 2ce daily,
Ivermectin- I took the top dose for my weight, for 9 days.
Hydroxychloroquine for 5 days.
Z pack for 3 days
I was over the stronger symptoms in 7 days or so. It felt like a somewhat mild cold to me.

My journal of symptoms:

Covid Dec. 2021

Day 1- I had a low grade fever for 12 hours

Day 2- Fever gone. I woke with bad sore throat

Day 3- I have sore throat, body aches

Day 4- sore throat gone. I feel like the covid is almost gone.

Day 5- I’m worse today than yesterday. Very tired and head cold symptoms starting.

Day 6- Feels like I have a mild head cold. Watery eyes, off and on dry stuffy nose

(no congestion) and a scratchy throat.

Was able to get a lot done around the house and picked up RV from shop. I can’t taste or smell.

Day 7- Woke with zero cold symptoms. I’m tired and have no sense of taste/smell

Day 8- No symptoms. Have more energy. No taste no smell. I feel like I’m back to normal

Day 9- Very heavy and tired again. Stuffed sinuses a bit. Feels like an ? is sitting on my head. Zero taste/smell

Day 10- I feel 100% better. I hope I’m over it. I tested negative (Christmas Day ?)

Day 11+ Zero symptoms except taste smell

Day 14- Regained taste smell 100%

baudoman

I just got over covid. I’m not vaccinated either.
I took daily:
3000 C (divided dozes)
100mg zinc,
10K D,
500mg quercetin,
NAC (2 daily),
3mg melatonin nightly
2 baby aspirin,
manuka honey 2x daily,
I added 3 drops of betadine (iodine) to a Neti pot, and rinsed sinuses 2ce daily,
Ivermectin- I took the top dose for my weight, for 9 days.
Hydroxychloroquine for 5 days.
Z pack for 3 days
I was over the stronger symptoms in 7 days or so. It felt like a somewhat mild cold to me.

My journal of symptoms:

Covid Dec. 2021

Day 1- I had a low grade fever for 12 hours

Day 2- Fever gone. I woke with bad sore throat

Day 3- I have sore throat, body aches

Day 4- sore throat gone. I feel like the covid is almost gone.

Day 5- I’m worse today than yesterday. Very tired and head cold symptoms starting.

Day 6- Feels like I have a mild head cold. Watery eyes, off and on dry stuffy nose

(no congestion) and a scratchy throat.

Was able to get a lot done around the house and picked up RV from shop. I can’t taste or smell.

Day 7- Woke with zero cold symptoms. I’m tired and have no sense of taste/smell

Day 8- No symptoms. Have more energy. No taste no smell. I feel like I’m back to normal

Day 9- Very heavy and tired again. Stuffed sinuses a bit. Feels like an ? is sitting on my head. Zero taste/smell

Day 10- I feel 100% better. I hope I’m over it. I tested negative (Christmas Day ?)

Day 11+ Zero symptoms except taste smell

Day 14- Regained taste smell 100%
This is awesome, thanks for taking the time to post this.

baudoman

Wise.
This worked (+ the stuff I wrote) quickly for someone I know who got hit hard by covid. Though it isn’t listed in this protocol. I've taken horse ivermectin paste (for parasites) from amazon without significant issues (same with many in some health communities ie Lyme). You could try that for Covid, as well as zinc ie from Standard Process. I've heard good things about vitamins C, D (get as much sunlight without burning preferably barefoot on soil), K, NAC . Quercetin 500mg 3x daily Viitamin d3 5000IU 125mg daily or 250mg . Some good companies are Thorne (research), allergy research group, pure encapsulations, standard process, Designs for Health, Ortho Molecular, HealthForce SuperFoods, Ancestral Supplements.
Hey - RE: The IVM you bought from Amazon.. can you please link to it? Thanks.

LeeLemonoil

Those symptoms are all in line with what is known about omicron: yes, it still replicates strongly and forcefully within an entered body and has the potential to really burden it for some days: fatigue, body aches/heaviness, headaches. During first days/entry phase the throat is the culprit.

But it doesn’t replicate in and damages the lungs and respiratory system as much anymore as it’s predecessors. That’s canonic knowledge already - and it’s clearly an evolutionary „clever“ move since that killed most people of put them in isolation and treatment

As long as you don’t get heavy fever, it’s just a Cold ranging from symptomless to heavy.
It takes 14 days to heal with medication. Without it takes two weeks ?

If unvaccinated people get over it it’s pandemic over

aniciete

Those symptoms are all in line with what is known about omicron: yes, it still replicates strongly and forcefully within an entered body and has the potential to really burden it for some days: fatigue, body aches/heaviness, headaches. During first days/entry phase the throat is the culprit.

But it doesn’t replicate in and damages the lungs and respiratory system as much anymore as it’s predecessors. That’s canonic knowledge already - and it’s clearly an evolutionary „clever“ move since that killed most people of put them in isolation and treatment

As long as you don’t get heavy fever, it’s just a Cold ranging from symptomless to heavy.
It takes 14 days to heal with medication. Without it takes two weeks ?

If unvaccinated people get over it it’s pandemic over
Is there proof that “omicron” exists?

claire88

There's a theory that Omicron was specifically engineered to only replicate in the upper respiratory tract and does not infect lungs and that's why it causes much less hospitalizations compared to Delta.

Dr. Peat does not seem to be too concerned about the virus. The basic strategy is anti- inflammation and anti-histamine.

Saphire

Im not vaccinated i refuse to put that poison in my body so far my symptoms feel like i have the flu, ive been taking 12grams of vitamin C along with D3 and asprin has anyone here who is also unvaccinated been in
First minimize all Fear and panic. NOT GOOD for immune system. Your going to be okay!
I am not vaccinated. Literally today is my first back to work in 7 days, tested positive for covid. Doing good with what your taking. I read some post on here from Ray Peat while I was under. Add some Vit b's, antihistamines, quercetin, OJ, milk, bone broth, lots of rest and should should make it out okay. Some eyes posted this link. I only got to try it at the last 2 days but did seem to help with some of symptoms.

Sam321

I'm Unvaxxed and just got it from some filthy yoga skanks.

Day 1: dry scrat by throat. Feel a little shitty and depressed. Did red light on throat.
Day 2: 99.0 fever and elevated hr. body aches. Scratchy throat gone after 2nd red light exposure. Took Epsom salt bath and body aches went away. Started ivermectin (220lbs/ 21mg). Headache.
Day 3: Fever gone. Headache a little bit and lots of snot. Just feel shitty.
Day 4: really bad sore throat. Hearing bad cause stuffy sinus. All other symptoms gone.

Will update....