I have been on Clonidine for 10+ years. Should I be scared of anything?

Vileplume

I’d imagine there’s a good amount of tolerance at that point. But you could probably establish a new baseline after a few weeks or months off of it.

For example, @DaveFoster mentioned having pretty intense rebound and he used it for a shorter time period.

You mind share your real and perceived age? Do you have your BG bloods? Clonidine is know somatotropin secretagogue. I imagine chronic use would def alter your bodyweight, appearance and possibly glucose metabolism.

OP
I

ironfist

You mind share your real and perceived age? Do you have your BG bloods? Clonidine is know somatotropin secretagogue. I imagine chronic use would def alter your bodyweight, appearance and possibly glucose metabolism.
I'm 41. What is perceived age? What bloods do you want? I take lots of blood labs but don't know what BG is. edit - blood glucose? 85-91 fasting.

Because using things for great durations can change things.

0.025mg.

So 1/4 of a 0.1mg pill.
I take clonidine for the same reason, usually 1or two 0.1mg pills daily. Other than the immediate effect of a bit of lethargy the only thing I have heard is that it's possible to get "rebound" high blood pressure when you stop taking it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals