I Have An EMF Meter. I'm Going To Test Stuff. What Should I Test?

P

Peatness

Now that I am magnetic following pcr tests, secondary spike protein contamination, etc. I want to buy an EMF meter just to check what’s going on with me. Could someone recommend a good one please? Not too expensive.

K

Kayaker

Now that I am magnetic following pcr tests, secondary spike protein contamination, etc. I want to buy an EMF meter just to check what’s going on with me. Could someone recommend a good one please? Not too expensive.
Thread title: What should I test?
So you want to be tested. :razz

I believe PCR tests may make a person magnetic because the swabs contain metals, but the spike proteins aren't magnetic. Which part of you is magnetic?

Did you end up buying an EMF meter?

P

Peatness

So you want to be tested. :razz

I believe PCR tests may make a person magnetic because the swabs contain metals, but the spike proteins aren't magnetic. Which part of you is magnetic?

Did you end up buying an EMF meter?
No

Whataboutbob

I had tremendous searing back pain for over a year that only happened when I would go to bed. I camped in every room to avoid that pain in that room at bedtime. Finally considering the EMF angle and we bought an EMF meter, and the cause of my pain turned out to be a little ocellating air cooler that came with bigger floor one that we bought from Costco. We turned it on every night. It was putting out far more EMF's than our microwave!! We don't how much more because the meter doesn't go that high. Once we removed the fan I never had that searing pain again. I started thinking about other places that I would have odd symtoms, like dizziness sometimes washing the dishes, that turned out to be the dishwasher! I was put out a bunch too! Then I thought about how I would get achy watching TV and it turned out that the front of the refrigerator was puting out nothing, but the back of it WAS, right into my back and head where the sofa was against the wall! Since so much discovery, we have bought a "dirty meter" which measures leftover electricity coming out of outlets and discovered more areas that were affecting me negatively with headaches, agitation and such. Oh those EMF's cause more problems than people realize! I am just lucky that my my body let's me know before I develope serious lifelong issues that might have included lifelong medications and it's their hot mess snowball effect.
re-Peat
What’s the brand of your EMF METER.....May I ask the cost and where you purchased. Thanks

re-Peat
What’s the brand of your EMF METER.....May I ask the cost and where you purchased. Thanks
I thought it was purchased on Amazon, but I am not seeing it in my purchase history. Here is a picture of it.

Attachments

• E3F1A9FB-7EAC-4BD8-B6CE-BEA16D42C779.jpeg
    E3F1A9FB-7EAC-4BD8-B6CE-BEA16D42C779.jpeg
    637.8 KB · Views: 14
  • EBCF079C-B619-4BAD-B641-B9264D2FF6AF.jpeg
    EBCF079C-B619-4BAD-B641-B9264D2FF6AF.jpeg
    627.7 KB · Views: 16
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals