I Had More Hair On Japanese Style Diet Than Peating

OP
J

Jack Earth

If the OP is still reading this... How do you feel overall since you changed your diet? Might be your japanese low-fat low-sugar diet just caused your steroid hormones to plummet.

I don't doubt it bro. But I was always very high T and I'm sure a ton of dht. I may very well have been more estrogenic when hair was booming.
But I've had zero issues with erections/sex and hair and looks is doing way better again.
I don't use this forum anymore, I just popped on to reply to you.
Dht isnot acknowledged around here and if so it's for it's positive benefits.
But untill you attack the out of control dht, the massages needling etc may not do much.

Last edited:

redsun

Dht isnot acknowledged around here and if so it's for it's positive benefits.

Can't be helped but otherwise I am glad you found the diet that fits you. I think the seafood emphasis is a particularly good aspect of that kind of diet.

OP
J

Jack Earth

Can't be helped but otherwise I am glad you found the diet that fits you. I think the seafood emphasis is a particularly good aspect of that kind of diet.

So far no fin needed, the soy green tea and other natural dht blockers are doing ok for now. But topical fin isn't out if the question for me if I think it's needed.

The thing you all need to realize it's ray doesn't focus on hair loss specifically it's all about health.
Some people have to lower dht to keep their hair. If you think lowering your dht isn't worth it that's up to you.
But for me it hasn't been that bad at all. I look better and sex drive and **** size is perfectly fine

mrchibbs

The thing you all need to realize it's ray doesn't focus on hair loss specifically it's all about health.
Some people have to lower dht to keep their hair. If you think lowering your dht isn't worth it that's up to you.
But for me it hasn't been that bad at all. I look better and sex drive and **** size is perfectly fine

It's one thing to disagree, but making grand statement like "you all need to realize" is not helpful. I don't think DHT is relevant at all for hair loss yet I don't pester you about it. There is no certainty about anything, and you have the right to have an opinion, and you have a place on this forum. The mob mentality is not helpful in any way. Knowledge is always tentative.

If you feel like lowering DHT is helpful for you, then good, make a case for it and keep us updated. It's important to keep an open mind and explore everything. For instance, I'm extremely wary of estrogen, but I know it plays an important role, which we don't really understand well.

We all want the same things, to be healthy, and hair is part of health, it's not a separate thing or a localized problem. We need to ground our discussions in the physiological realm, instead of dogma. I hope you are successful in recovering your health and hair, whether you stick around this forum or not.

rr1

So far no fin needed, the soy green tea and other natural dht blockers are doing ok for now. But topical fin isn't out if the question for me if I think it's needed.

I don't think Ray needs to focus on hair loss, as he has said in the past that hair loss requires someone to change their whole health situation. If you have hair loss, it means your whole health is suffering. It is due to circulatory problems caused by metabolic problems. If you get your Vit D, thyroid, progesterone and dhea up and stress hormones down it will save your hair and your health. There is a lot of great info on this forum

mrchibbs

I don't think Ray needs to focus on hair loss, as he has said in the past that hair loss requires someone to change their whole health situation. If you have hair loss, it means your whole health is suffering. It is due to circulatory problems caused by metabolic problems. If you get your Vit D, thyroid, progesterone and dhea up and stress hormones down it will save your hair and your health. There is a lot of great info on this forum

+1

redsun

I was agreeing with you in regards to DHT. No hormone is harmless, and you want optimal hormone levels, not high or low.

mrchibbs

I was agreeing with you in regards to DHT. No hormone is harmless, and you want optimal hormone levels, not high or low.

Ray said something along the lines that if our environments were better and thyroid function was optimal, we would hardly need our hormones.

Last edited:
OP
J

Jack Earth

It's one thing to disagree, but making grand statement like "you all need to realize" is not helpful. I don't think DHT is relevant at all for hair loss yet I don't pester you about it. There is no certainty about anything, and you have the right to have an opinion, and you have a place on this forum. The mob mentality is not helpful in any way. Knowledge is always tentative.

If you feel like lowering DHT is helpful for you, then good, make a case for it and keep us updated. It's important to keep an open mind and explore everything. For instance, I'm extremely wary of estrogen, but I know it plays an important role, which we don't really understand well.

We all want the same things, to be healthy, and hair is part of health, it's not a separate thing or a localized problem. We need to ground our discussions in the physiological realm, instead of dogma. I hope you are successful in recovering your health and hair, whether you stick around this forum or not.

Yes actually you do pester about it you've said several times you don't think dht is involved at all.
I do,let me put my opinion out there too.
Im only here to give my opinion since your dominating these threads with the Roddy view on hair loss.
I want people to know my experience since people come here for hair loss advice.

mrchibbs

Yes actually you do pester about it you've said several times you don't think dht is involved at all.
I do,let me put my opinion out there too.
Im only here to give my opinion since your dominating these threads with the Roddy view on hair loss.
I want people to know my experience since people come here for hair loss advice.

Ok, clearly you didn't get my perspective. Good luck to you

OP
J

Jack Earth

Ok, clearly you didn't get my perspective. Good luck to you

Thanks but I'm not here for hair advice anymore, my hair it's doing great now. I'm just here to share my experience with those who don't respond to the Roddy approach. My advice to those like me who's hair got worse following this method is to tackle excess dht with saw palmetto, green tea and soy, and half HR daily scalp massage for fibrosis and calcification.

mrchibbs

Thanks but I'm not here for hair advice anymore, my hair it's doing great now. I'm just here to share my experience with those who don't respond to the Roddy approach. My advice to those like me who's hair got worse following this method is to tackle excess dht with saw palmetto, green tea and soy, and half HR daily scalp massage for fibrosis and calcification.

I think many of the people who end up here have already gone through the DHT-theory and saw-palmetto/finasteride/green tea and all the many things to lower DHT at sites like hairless-research.org, and are now looking for something that is more grounded in real physiological processes.

I'm happy your hair is regrowing, and your experiences are welcome as I said before. Things like massages are helpful, so no one is going to bash you, all I was saying is that you have to be open to the other ideas and not be patronizing (i.e. you all need to realize).

Typically, Ray Peat is not the first destination on the journey to health, and most people have heard about the DHT theory before.

Last edited:

Hgreen56

1) Yes I did. For several weeks I was getting similar symptoms from milk. I slowly upped my dose and I got used to it again.
and this "got uses to it" is because the body makes enzymes to digest it right?

I have hard time believing this.
I mean, i believe your story but for me...
I have eating decades dairy like quark, cottage cheese, normal cheese, yogurt and milk andi always got bloat and tired from it.
This have never changes after 10+ years taking it everyday.
Maybe its casein or something, and not lactose for me

mrchibbs

and this "got uses to it" is because the body makes enzymes to digest it right?

I have hard time believing this.
I mean, i believe your story but for me...
I have eating decades dairy like quark, cottage cheese, normal cheese, yogurt and milk andi always got bloat and tired from it.
This have never changes after 10+ years taking it everyday.
Maybe its casein or something, and not lactose for me

Sometimes the metabolism is just too low for the enzymes to work (thyroid supplementation helps). Or you could have intestinal stuff going on. Cascara, carrot salad, camphosal, etc. all could help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals