I got treated badly at work for refusing to eat pufa

TurboTime

I have to go to the supermarket morning and night to buy things I can eat without preparing or refrigerating
Have you considered an icebox? Then you could store peat staples like fresh milk, juice, and cheese. Cooking's more involved but you could use a cheap pressure cooker and a camping gas stove. Or maybe you could run a small microwave or electric pressure cooker with a powerful battery that you could charge at work?

BP90176811-blue.jpg-SPOTWF-productHero.jpg

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Have you considered an icebox? Then you could store peat staples like fresh milk, juice, and cheese. Cooking's more involved but you could use a cheap pressure cooker and a camping gas stove. Or maybe you could run a small microwave or electric pressure cooker with a powerful battery that you could charge at work?

View attachment 33939
I don’t have enough space to have anything else in a 2 door hatch back. I have that stuff back home because camping and outdoors recreation is very common, free bbqs at parks and running water, would be normal to do that but where I am it’s basically illegal. The problem with cooking is cleaning up after then I need heaps of water, making a mess some place, heaps of extra weight and clutter. I think people who cook in vans are strange because of all the oil vapour going all over bedding and creating condensation and mould.

I like to keep things heaps basic and simple because I really value free time, the reason I go to the shops twice daily is for milk but when it’s really cold I can keep it over night ok.

I’ve already been ostracised for not being jabbed by two colleges.

Now one of the new colleges who is already leaving at work offered hot chips cooked in seed oil to me and I politely declined. Then he says your not vegan are you? I said can’t you see the bottles of milk on my tool box. He says, ohh the chips are vegan.

Then he offered me again the chips, this time I said look I don’t eat deep fried food then another college who gave himself type1 diabetes at 38 starts on me. I said I don’t eat seed oils because of the polyunsaturated fat. I Started saying how they are unstable at heat and create inflammation, free radicals, aracadonic acid then I get this aggression “your wrong, that’s bull ***t, you need to get out more” (currently I’m on the other side of the world to my home) “I actually go out” he said. I said well you know everything already, these pufas are implicated in diabetes. “No they don’t” (he’s never heard of pufa) I said look into elevated free fatty acids, try and prove me wrong” he kept with the aggressive defence which was all not based on the pufa but me personally. I walked off and said forget it, you know everything there is to know. That was yesterday, today he won’t speak to me at all. He seems to think I’ve done him wrong. I guess he doesn’t like people not being submissive to him.

I slipped up and let the smallest personal thing about me out to the world and I got punished. Better not get smart or healthy, better stay dumb and sick or upset people, I’ve always been outcasted, It’s really ****88 that I have live in a secret world where I have to watch what I say otherwise the xenophobic come to get me, the brainwashing is so strong now, soon it could be prison for saying such things against the mainstream.

I’m going to have to quit because half the work place won’t say hello to me because I’m not jabbed and don’t eat seed oils. I need a job where I am not with any people.
Remember every movie hero has to go through a lot of battles and fight a lot of enemies before anyone ever realizes he was right. I have gotten that same grief from many around me who are fat, sick or their hair is falling out. My solutions to health problems are too simple for them, or they just cannot tolerate the idea that they are wrong. They will defend that protein bar of broccoli salad till the end! They think I am missing out on life not eating the unhealthy foods they are eating, while I am the one not fat, not sick and with a healthy head of hair. It is so strange. I wouldn't leave your job because of a bunch of ignorant people. Be the hero and wait for your time to shine :)

ww3not4me

Stop being so sensitive! If you are going to buck the system and have believes outside fo the norm you cant be a snowflake you have to be more like a T-Rex and have thick skin.

You have to get out of your head. You think this guy is holding on to you not eating his chips and giving it any thought once he punched out and went home?

You come up with some generic explanation like "I have a lot of allergies so I am very picky about what I eat! Thanks though I appreciate the thought!" smile and move on. Do not explain anything! Do not give it a second thought! Move on with a smile!

Most people have no clue what it is like to be allergic to wheat, corn, soy, peanuts, treenuts and laytex. If I eat any of them in 15minutes to an hour I will be in the bathroom with diarrhea for hours! I might poop my pants. Hours! I have to carry an Epi-Pen not because of bee's but because of the ***t food everyone eat's and wants to stuff down your throat. Soy Oil is still SOY!

I am on your side really I am. I just think your holding on to negativity and letting this guy and others get far too deep into your mind. It is like your drinking poison from a cup and expecting them to die. Do not give these people rent free space inside of your mind! I think more and more people are getting allergies and IBS and other health issues from food. It is just a matter of time before more people start to think like us!

Last edited:

ww3not4me

+1 it is infuriating that everyone these days have some kind of dislike/intolerance/self-diagnosed allergy/moral/primal-keto-vegan-intermittent-peat you name it thing regarding to food. I try to keep my neuroses at home and not bring them to socially shared time, otherwise you cannot make dinners or go to restaurants because everybody has "something".

I tend to joke with some friends "guys, we'll end up bringing our own individual lunchboxes to shared dinners...".
My allergies are medically determined with histological tests not self diagnosed. Who are you to tell anyone what they need to eat for the benefit of the other's?

Because of small minded people like you I eat before I go to dinners and events and stick with things like whole fruit, salads with no dressing on them, solid meats that I can identify that again have no sauces, fillers or gravies on them etc.

I can die if I eat the wrong thing you mental midget!

Most people have no clue what it is like to be allergic to wheat, corn, soy, peanuts, treenuts and laytex. If I eat any of them in 15minutes to an hour I will be in the bathroom with diarrhea for hours! I might poop my pants. Hours! I have to carry an Epi-Pen not because of bee's but because of the ***t food everyone eat's and wants to stuff down your throat. Soy Oil is still SOY!

You have no clue how much I suffer if I eat say mashed potatoes with gravy since the gravy used was made with corn starch, wheat, soy protein etc....I can not eat out at a restaurant and I can not eat most processed foods from stores. I can not use gravy packets or any spice packets. Everything I eat I have to make myself so I know it does not have corn, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts or laytex. Celery reacts in people with laytex allergy because it is in the same family and has some of the same proteins!

I would gladly give you my allergies for a year or two until you get tired of having to run to the bathroom anytime you try to live a normal life and break bread with friends and family. Being stuck for hours on a toilet with a raw anus. I would gladly give you my epi-pen and let you deal with your airway closing off because you ate something that was contaminated with a food your allergic too. Living on antihistamines.

You should be grateful that you do not have these issues but instead your a small minded fool that thinks these people just like being difficult as if explosive diarrhea is some form of virtue signaling! Having your airway close off is just a minor inconvenience? Urticaria is just a small sacrifice suck it up buttercup! You have no idea how much they might suffer just to make you feel good by eating food that acts like poison to them! How selfish can you be?

How dare you or anyone have the hubris to asks someone to put anything into their bodies that they do not want to put into their body! How dare you tell anyone what to eat! You are no better than someone telling people to just "Shut up and get the vaccine already for the good of the people!"

Nomane Euger

My allergies are medically determined with histological tests not self diagnosed. Who are you to tell anyone what they need to eat for the benefit of the other's?

Because of small minded people like you I eat before I go to dinners and events and stick with things like whole fruit, salads with no dressing on them, solid meats that I can identify that again have no sauces, fillers or gravies on them etc.

You have no clue how much I suffer if I eat say mashed potatoes with gravy since the gravy used was made with corn starch, wheat, soy protein etc....I can not eat out at a restaurant and I can not eat most processed foods from stores. I can not use gravy packets or any spice packets. Everything I eat I have to make myself so I know it does not have corn, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts or laytex. Celery reacts in people with laytex allergy because it is in the same family and has some of the same proteins!

I would gladly give you my allergies for a year or two until you get tired of having to run to the bathroom anytime you try to live a normal life and break bread with friends and family. Being stuck for hours on a toilet with a raw anus. I would gladly give you my epi-pen and let you deal with your airway closing off because you ate something that was contaminated with a food your allergic too. Living on antihistamines.

You should be grateful that you do not have these issues but instead your a small minded fool that thinks these people just like being difficult as if explosive diarrhea is some form of virtue signaling! Having your airway close off is just a minor inconvenience? Urticaria is just a small sacrifice suck it up buttercup! You have no idea how much they might suffer just to make you feel good by eating food that acts like poison to them! How selfish can you be?

How dare you or anyone have the hubris to asks someone to put anything into their bodies that they do not want to put into their body! How dare you tell anyone what to eat! You are no better than someone telling people to just "Shut up and get the vaccine already for the good of the people!"
hi,are you trolling?you just said"Stop being so sensitive!" and then you react to a comment thats wasnt even directed at you personally like you are very sensitive

Jeemmy

I’ve already been ostracised for not being jabbed by two colleges.

Now one of the new colleges who is already leaving at work offered hot chips cooked in seed oil to me and I politely declined. Then he says your not vegan are you? I said can’t you see the bottles of milk on my tool box. He says, ohh the chips are vegan.

Then he offered me again the chips, this time I said look I don’t eat deep fried food then another college who gave himself type1 diabetes at 38 starts on me. I said I don’t eat seed oils because of the polyunsaturated fat. I Started saying how they are unstable at heat and create inflammation, free radicals, aracadonic acid then I get this aggression “your wrong, that’s bull ***t, you need to get out more” (currently I’m on the other side of the world to my home) “I actually go out” he said. I said well you know everything already, these pufas are implicated in diabetes. “No they don’t” (he’s never heard of pufa) I said look into elevated free fatty acids, try and prove me wrong” he kept with the aggressive defence which was all not based on the pufa but me personally. I walked off and said forget it, you know everything there is to know. That was yesterday, today he won’t speak to me at all. He seems to think I’ve done him wrong. I guess he doesn’t like people not being submissive to him.

I slipped up and let the smallest personal thing about me out to the world and I got punished. Better not get smart or healthy, better stay dumb and sick or upset people, I’ve always been outcasted, It’s really ****88 that I have live in a secret world where I have to watch what I say otherwise the xenophobic come to get me, the brainwashing is so strong now, soon it could be prison for saying such things against the mainstream.

I’m going to have to quit because half the work place won’t say hello to me because I’m not jabbed and don’t eat seed oils. I need a job where I am not with any people.
Bro just be happy, he is the one with diabetes at 38 not you ?

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Stop being so sensitive! If you are going to buck the system and have believes outside fo the norm you cant be a snowflake you have to be more like a T-Rex and have thick skin.

You have to get out of your head. You think this guy is holding on to you not eating his chips and giving it any thought once he punched out and went home?

You come up with some generic explanation like "I have a lot of allergies so I am very picky about what I eat! Thanks though I appreciate the thought!" smile and move on. Do not explain anything! Do not give it a second thought! Move on with a smile!

I am on your side really I am. I just think your holding on to negativity and letting this guy and others get far too deep into your mind. It is like your drinking poison from a cup and expecting them to die. Do not give these people rent free space inside of your mind! I think more and more people are getting allergies and IBS and other health issues from food. It is just a matter of time before more people start to think like us!
I thought everyone knew that deep fried food wasn’t healthy, thought it was common knowledge.

Weird how I say I don’t eat deep fried food to the person who I was talking to and another person not in the conversation gets aggressive about it and I post the frustration in the rant and rave section and all these people on here blame me.

“Don’t be so sensitive” I’m homeless, no social contacts, bad family, recently divorced, bad job with bad people, on the other side of the world from my home country on top of the covid situation. I don’t drink all or take any drugs, I’m facing it all. Many people in my situation world of killed themselves long ago.

Last edited:
OP
Herbie

Herbie

Bro just be happy, he is the one with diabetes at 38 not you ?
Yeah he has 15 different diseases and I have to not take a lunch break every day because he doesn’t pull his weight and just pisses and moans all day blaming everything on everyone but himself, he is a parasite and most miserable person I have ever come in contact with, fallen alpha male punishing everyone around him.

TheSir

“Don’t be so sensitive” I’m homeless, no social contacts, bad family, recently divorced, bad job with bad people, on the other side of the world from my home country on top of the covid situation. Most people in my situation world or killed themselves long ago.
It doesn't matter what you are. It's not about you. It's about them and how you're making them feel. Approach such discussions from this perspective and you'll get to experience a little more sanity from others in your daily life.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

It doesn't matter what you are. It's not about you. It's about them and how you're making them feel. Approach such discussions from this perspective and you'll get to experience a little more sanity from others in your daily life.
It’s true.

aniciete

Stop being so sensitive!

Nomane Euger

I thought everyone knew that deep fried food wasn’t healthy, thought it was common knowledge.

Weird how I say I don’t eat deep fried food to the person who I was talking to and another person not in the conversation gets aggressive about it and I post the frustration in the rant and rave section and all these people on here blame me.

“Don’t be so sensitive” I’m homeless, no social contacts, bad family, recently divorced, bad job with bad people, on the other side of the world from my home country on top of the covid situation. Most people in my situation world or killed themselves long ago.
no,its absolutly understandable how you felt,a lot of peoples experienced similar situations,the most important factor is how you said it rather than what you said,and how you reacted to their response.most peoples will sease the smallest occasion to dominate you in less or more evident manner,i experience it even my family members,if you share your ideas,you should share them with peoples you will confortable with and you know you wont get mocked even if you are not a state where you feel unwavering,if you are with peoples that you know could mock you for your ideas,the ideal is to be in a state where you manifest power/quietude and not being vulnerable to other judgments,just that will get rid of most mockerys/disrespect,among their reaction there could be more respectfull form of humor,but your response to their reactions will determine if you are perceived as the weirdo,or the powerfull man despit his differents ideas.

your situation remind me that even if some peoples can annoye us on the forum we shouldnt be to rude with them,real persons there."dont be so sensitive"just typical voluntarism heralds,funny thing is that he reacted in a very sensitive way to a comment macrosky wrote that wasnt about him personally,so he ordered you to do something he cant do

Last edited:
OP
Herbie

Herbie

no,its absolutly understandable how you felt,a lot of peoples experienced similar situations,the most important factor is how you said it rather than what you said,and how you reacted to their response.most peoples will sease the smallest occasion to dominate you in less or more evident manner,i experience it even my family members,if you share your ideas,you should share them with peoples you will confortable with and you know you wont get mocked even if you are not a state where you feel unwavering,if you are with peoples that you know could mock you for your ideas,the ideal is to be in a state where you manifest power/quietude and not being vulnerable to other judgments,just that will get rid of most mockerys/disrespect,among their reaction there could be more respectfull form of humor,but your response to their reactions will determine if you are perceived as the weirdo,or the powerfull man despit his differents ideas.

your situation remind me that even if some peoples can annoye us on the forum we shouldnt be to rude with them,real persons there."dont be so sensitive"just typical voluntarism heralds,funny thing is that he reacted in a very sensitive way to a comment macrosky wrote that wasnt about him personally,so he ordered you to do something he cant do
yeah it totally makes sense, they guy I was talking to, I am comfortable saying this stuff to him because the will just call me a nerd and he is the same age as me but this guy who got aggressive over herd from a distance what I said and reacted, no one can talk to him or have a normal conversation about the weather without it becoming an argument.

Yeah it makes me think to always be kind to people even when they are a bit unkind because no one knows my situation, I keep it a secret and so we never know what someone is dealing with.

Most people are projecting and only focus on one thing I wrote, it’s difficult to describe the entire context in words.

Makrosky

I said "self diagnosed allergies". If you actually have REAL allergies even non-life threating ones, then I don't think anyone would be so savage to ignore them.

Now, that is a very different story of what is happening these days of everybody bringing their neurotic traits with food to shared social time rendering the gathering into an orthorexic party. Imagine a gathering of 10 friends, one with self-diagbosed intolerance to gluten, one vegan, one Peat, one primal, one keto, other omnivorous but on a low budget, another one loosing weight, etc. where do you go man? For christ sake.

My personal opinion is that whatever health system one chooses to, if it doesn't allow to eat from time to time something outside of its rules, then it is not a good one. I would even say it is a pretty bad one. Again, personal opinion.

And again, this is no attack to anyone. It is exposing/ranting (with some sarcasm) a pehnomenon that is happening these days.

Makrosky

funny thing is that he reacted in a very sensitive way to a comment macrosky wrote that wasnt about him personally,so he ordered you to do something he cant do
Plus he took it out of context and didn't understand the joke/sarcasm/charicaturized side of my comment. But it is fine. I am not offended by his insults.

I agree! I try to not make a big deal about things I don’t want to eat. I just say “because I don’t like it” or “I just don’t have an appetite for it lately”.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

I agree! I try to not make a big deal about things I don’t want to eat. I just say “because I don’t like it” or “I just don’t have an appetite for it lately”.
The problem I have in life is that I can’t lie or be passive. It gets me into all sorts of trouble.

The problem I have in life is that I can’t lie or be passive. It gets me into all sorts of trouble.
Neither of those comments are lying. You don’t like the PUFA in the chips or you are not in the mood for them. I got the opposite last night, from my cousin, because I was eating liver. He said he was sure that liver wouldn’t be something I would want as a last meal so when can I pushing myself to eat it? I told him that I eat it because I like the way it makes my skin and hair look and how it gives me energy. He still debated it saying enjoying foods is the better way, so I took a selfie and sent it to him, and he changed his tune. He now said he was gonna be uncomfortable being out with me next week because he will look like my dad, and we are only months apart in age. People just don’t seem to want to factor in the biggest point of food, which is nutrition. If you can make that taste good even better. He has all kinds of health problems and I have none, so why should I, or you, feel bad about not eating poor quality foods? I am happy to be a good example and leader in my circle of people and you should too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals