I got treated badly at work for refusing to eat pufa

Herbie

I’ve already been ostracised for not being jabbed by two colleges.

Now one of the new colleges who is already leaving at work offered hot chips cooked in seed oil to me and I politely declined. Then he says your not vegan are you? I said can’t you see the bottles of milk on my tool box. He says, ohh the chips are vegan.

Then he offered me again the chips, this time I said look I don’t eat deep fried food then another college who gave himself type1 diabetes at 38 starts on me. I said I don’t eat seed oils because of the polyunsaturated fat. I Started saying how they are unstable at heat and create inflammation, free radicals, aracadonic acid then I get this aggression “your wrong, that’s bull ***t, you need to get out more” (currently I’m on the other side of the world to my home) “I actually go out” he said. I said well you know everything already, these pufas are implicated in diabetes. “No they don’t” (he’s never heard of pufa) I said look into elevated free fatty acids, try and prove me wrong” he kept with the aggressive defence which was all not based on the pufa but me personally. I walked off and said forget it, you know everything there is to know. That was yesterday, today he won’t speak to me at all. He seems to think I’ve done him wrong. I guess he doesn’t like people not being submissive to him.

I slipped up and let the smallest personal thing about me out to the world and I got punished. Better not get smart or healthy, better stay dumb and sick or upset people, I’ve always been outcasted, It’s really ****88 that I have live in a secret world where I have to watch what I say otherwise the xenophobic come to get me, the brainwashing is so strong now, soon it could be prison for saying such things against the mainstream.

I’m going to have to quit because half the work place won’t say hello to me because I’m not jabbed and don’t eat seed oils. I need a job where I am not with any people.

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Yep - story of my life - I've learned my lesson from speaking my mind at my workplace - one job in the past they actually set me up and I got fired

Funny story - some chick coworker at my last job asked me to use the smartboard (like a giant TV - pic related)

download.jpg

to teach students and I replied no and she asked why not ? and I instinctively replied

"Because of the electromagnetic frequencies"

She looked at me like I was f***ing crazy and just never spoke to me again

The NPC meme is legit real - Everytime I introduce a sliver of my thoughts to these walking husks they look completely baffled - their mind simply cannot handle the truth I speak -

that's why I like working with kids - with kids their minds haven't been completely corrupted as of yet so they actually have an open-mind and find my conversations interesting

Gânico

Be proud of yourself. 90% of people are nothing but mindless cattle, and you are in the right path if your beliefs annoy them.

Those who stand for truth will always be despised by the majority, take a look at Jesus history...

Chophouse360

Now one of the new colleges who is already leaving at work offered hot chips cooked in seed oil to me and I politely declined. Then he says your not vegan are you? I said can’t you see the bottles of milk on my tool box. He says, ohh the chips are vegan.

Then he offered me again the chips, this time I said look I don’t eat deep fried food then another college who gave himself type1 diabetes at 38 starts on me. I said I don’t eat seed oils because of the polyunsaturated fat. I Started saying how they are unstable at heat and create inflammation, free radicals, aracadonic acid then I get this aggression “your wrong, that’s bull ***t, you need to get out more” (currently I’m on the other side of the world to my home) “I actually go out” he said. I said well you know everything already, these pufas are implicated in diabetes. “No they don’t” (he’s never heard of pufa) I said look into elevated free fatty acids, try and prove me wrong” he kept with the aggressive defence which was all not based on the pufa but me personally. I walked off and said forget it, you know everything there is to know. That was yesterday, today he won’t speak to me at all. He seems to think I’ve done him wrong. I guess he doesn’t like people not being submissive to him.

I slipped up and let the smallest personal thing about me out to the world and I got punished. Better not get smart or healthy, better stay dumb and sick or upset people, I’ve always been outcasted, It’s really ****88 that I have live in a secret world where I have to watch what I say otherwise the xenophobic come to get me, the brainwashing is so strong now, soon it could be prison for saying such things against the mainstream.

I’m going to have to quit because half the work place won’t say hello to me because I’m not jabbed and don’t eat seed oils. I need a job where I am not with any people.
I’m sorry your “colleges” are giving you crap ?

I'm.No.One

Meh, once you realize these people don't matter to you (including their health) you won't want to share anything about yourself with them. Not worth the energy/time.

Next time just be like "I don't like fried foods"

They don't need to know why.

But, I mean, imagine you were eating meat & someone launched into you about how unhealthy it is as you were literally eating it.

You'd likely become defensive too no matter who was right/wrong.

tankasnowgod

Then he offered me again the chips, this time I said look I don’t eat deep fried food then another college who gave himself type1 diabetes at 38 starts on me. I said I don’t eat seed oils because of the polyunsaturated fat. I Started saying how they are unstable at heat and create inflammation, free radicals, aracadonic acid
Lol, it was prolly more the way you declined than the fact that you declined.

DeVry- Hey Bro, want some chips?
Herbie- WAT? YOU TRYING TO KILL ME??? You know how many unsaturated double bonds are in the 20 carbon chain araciadonic acid that hasn't been fully hydrogenated? That's four, FOUR double bonds for oxygen to attach to and go rancid! Enjoy your death snack, ladies!
ITT Tech- What's his problem?

I mean, I do sort of get it, I sometimes feel like Walter Bishop when at the Grocery store-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td6jmKMZLcA

Funny story - some chick coworker at my last job asked me to use the smartboard (like a giant TV - pic related) to teach students and I replied no and she asked why not ? and I instinctively replied

"Because of the electromagnetic frequencies"

She looked at me like I was f***ing crazy and just never spoke to me again
Has she ever seen you using a computer or cell phone? Because that would seem out of left field if she had.

Chad_Catholic

In these kinds of situations the worst thing you can do is say anything "logical", because that is not what the interaction is about, rather it's really just an Alpha contest, meaning whoever can give the other a rush of serotonin--and therefore estrogen--wins; so next time you get in one of those situations just flex your deltoids, make your neck appear as big as possible, and tell him that you don't eat peasant food. Then after you've made him feel like a little girl, offer him a job to clean your toilets for $20 a toilet, and tell him not to be ashamed because you know that he's a poor college student and all, so you'll appear to be very sympathetic and understanding. Anyway that's my two cents.

SamYo123

Its not about what u say its about how u say it

U can get away with nearly everything with humour/tonality a smile/smirk

T

tca300

In my experience, sick people dont like to hear that something they've been doing might be harmful, or if you challenge their religious like beliefs in a given subject. It creates hostility. Healthier people in the same context tend to not care, going about their business or become curious as to the mechanisms behind why its harmful.

I believe chronically high serotonin, estrogen, and adrenoline are some of the main things behind that kind of behavior.

Regina

In my experience, sick people dont like to hear that something they've been doing might be harmful, or if you challenge their religious like beliefs in a given subject. It creates hostility. Healthier people in the same context tend to not care, going about their business or become curious as to the mechanisms behind why its harmful.

I believe chronically high serotonin, estrogen, and adrenoline are some of the main things behind that kind of behavior.
It's true. This is the case.

But it is unsettling to "hide" or "hoard" knowledge. That is what the occultists do.

Matestube

You became socially awkward the minute you declined with so many scientific details.
The way to end this conversation would have been:
-"I don't think any of this is good for health"
- "why?"
- "look I already gave you my point, end of the conversation"

Jerkboy

Your story sounds autistic/uncalibrated to be honest. Like you are talking to Internet people in real life. Of course people do not like to hear that crap. They are indulging in stuff that is bad for them. Which even that is ridiculous. A bag of potato chips won't kill you. Ray Peat orthorexia is real. Even Ray eats PUFA.

It is the sick people that have to control their intake and manage symptoms 24/7

Ray does not even like this forum apparently. I understand why.

Anyways I am unjabbed, do not eat any foods offered to me and people still like/tolerate me. Confidence + not caring is the best modus operandi. Nobody really cares unless they already dislike you for whatever reason.

ursidae

I've thought about this as I've been struggling with ostracism more and more and it's becoming a problem even though I never minded alienation before, there's three paths you can take:

• keep doing what you're doing and suffer the negative psychological and physical effects of ostracism until it breaks you down completely

• stop speaking your mind, observe the people around you and try to mimic them, compromise on your principles a bit and be manipulative and likeable, might be consumed by guilt down the road for not letting them know something is bad for them, especially if you end up being attached to them

• forge your own path, become more articulate and persuasive, speak your mind and let them see the sincerity and good intentions in your eyes. Some social awareness will be needed. Ensure your train of thought is logically sound, clear, coherent and adapt it in a way that is accessible to the layman and does not threaten their ego. Be ready to make enemies and face counter arguments, need to remain humble. If you're charismatic and exude calmness and strength you'll obtain followers

Last edited:

cupofcoffee

Honestly you could've Just said "no, i'm on a diet" without being a know-all and trying to act superior to them... It's the same thing vegans do and It makes people not like them

-Luke-

"No thanks"
"No thanks"
"No thanks"
"No thanks"
"No thanks"
Yes, this helps. When I still worked for a company, people would bring something to eat when they were new to the department or when they left the department. 80% of the food was crap in my opinion but totally normal in most people's opinion. So I either didn't eat anything or just drank some juice if there was any, or ate a bounty or something if there was candy. And I'm not super strict and sometimes eat crap, too. But some things are just a no-go.

At first people wonder, ask you why and are sometimes mocking you. But if you just say no, eventually they'll stop bothering you. Same with the jab. Just say "No" and people stop asking after a while.

Makrosky

"No thanks"
"No thanks"
"No thanks"
"No thanks"
"No thanks"
+1 I NEVER discuss health things with anyone which is not open to them. Wasted time and a source of problems. And at workplace.. workplace is for work. The less they know about you the better. It is a lesson that took me years to learn. The hard way.

Btw, a few chips won't give you diabetes or anything man.

Makrosky

Your story sounds autistic/uncalibrated to be honest. Like you are talking to Internet people in real life. Of course people do not like to hear that crap. They are indulging in stuff that is bad for them. Which even that is ridiculous. A bag of potato chips won't kill you. Ray Peat orthorexia is real. Even Ray eats PUFA.

It is the sick people that have to control their intake and manage symptoms 24/7

Ray does not even like this forum apparently. I understand why.

Anyways I am unjabbed, do not eat any foods offered to me and people still like/tolerate me. Confidence + not caring is the best modus operandi. Nobody really cares unless they already dislike you for whatever reason.
+1 it is infuriating that everyone these days have some kind of dislike/intolerance/self-diagnosed allergy/moral/primal-keto-vegan-intermittent-peat you name it thing regarding to food. I try to keep my neuroses at home and not bring them to socially shared time, otherwise you cannot make dinners or go to restaurants because everybody has "something".

I tend to joke with some friends "guys, we'll end up bringing our own individual lunchboxes to shared dinners...".

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals