I Find Beef Liver And Oysters Disgusting

Kate

I did not like liver at all... but recently I got some that I actually enjoyed
Try cooking the liver with onions and mushrooms for a better flavor, and also try buying different types because some taste really bad while others are tolerable.
Lastly, i chop them up into smaller pieces and mix it into my breakfasts.

Kate

lol sometimes pets copy or have the same behaviors as their owners. It's almost like a survival (or even social) instinct.
the fact that you are giving it something that you won't eat may dissuade your cat from eating the food.

tara

not sure about that, it was fresh liver from multiple different source. 2 of my cats refused to eat it
Maybe your cats are getting everything they need from the rest of their diet and mine isn't. Good that it's fresh.
My next recommendation is to experiment with different recipes - eg pate etc.

RayPeatFan777

Scared to death to do Oysters again after I got food poisoned the last time, well im guessing it was the oysters that did it anyway.
They were cooked under the grill but Ive read cooking doesnt change anything in terms of being poisoned: Healthier Shellfish or Just Another Contaminated Seafood Option?

Ive never been poisoned like that in my life before, it was hell on earth, was so close to fainting and I had neighbours knocking on my door because they could hear me throwing up so violently. :dead:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals