I feel uncomfortable every time somebody here posts about store bought, homogenized ,pasteurized SKIM milk ?

OP
DeadCatBounce

DeadCatBounce

what are you and OP talking about? surely raw small farm milk is probably higher quality, but what are you even saying? pasteurized milk isnt real food? how? and what is your post implying? that grocery store milk is sugar water? what? what are you even talking about?

this thread is bizarre. im aware of some commercial milks using additives to mix the vitamins in and I’m aware pasteurization probably reduces some natural vitamin content and kills enzymes and that animals that are treated better and given good feed make a better healtheir product. that doesnt line up with calling all non raw milk as poison. what are you (OP) even talking about here?

just bizarre posts in here lately
You can drink pasteurized, homogenized milk and still get nutrition so in a sense it is food but you will suffer the consequences down the road. Just like you can consume PUFA and feel OK for awhile. My personal experience and the experience of all people I converted to raw is pretty much the same. Store bought milk makes one ugly and sick. Or should I say uglier and sicker than they would be if they drink it raw. And i do not use those terms in an offensive way. People seems to change visually in a good way when they go raw.

CastorTroy

The cows are from some special old school Bulgarian variety, I am 90% certain it is a1. The farm I buy it from also makes kefir from the same milk. Kefir unfortunately causes me dry/cracking joints so I don't drink it anymore. Tried several times many months apart and each time it causes the same issues.
Maybe for the lactic acid? Did you try to reduce it previously with baking soda? Not only you remove lactic acid, but you get co2.

FoodForeal

a lot of times I do question if it is a person or a bot. on some forums/boards a post is made and it might have an obvious contradiction and it will get a lot of replies, or something seems off in another way. I replied with a post about apple pie to that user talking about bottle feeding babies because I have no idea why they started talking about bottle feeding when I asked something different.
Milk is made to be consumed. Meat is not. They are not the same. That's why I started talking about plastic bottle feeding babies with boiled milk because it should make it obvious that milk is meant to be consumed raw straight from the teat and there is no similarity between carving chunks of meat off of a living animal to eat raw meat and drinking raw milk.

Last edited:
OP
DeadCatBounce

DeadCatBounce

Maybe for the lactic acid? Did you try to reduce it previously with baking soda? Not only you remove lactic acid, but you get co2.
Hmm, interesting. Will try and let you know. i thought its a reaction to the culture. Every time i eat blue cheese or anything with fungus/mold, it makes me ultra depressed for 3-4 days straight. And other weird symptoms. But I could be wrong about kefir. Thanks for the suggestion !

FoodForeal

If you are raw milk intolerant or cant get raw milk then don't drink milk at all.

Milk is made to be consumed. Meat is not.

Wow, how silly. If we're to use your argument... yeah, milk was made to be consumed by the newborn animal of that species, it certainly wasn't made for you. And meat is not? Really, news to the animal kingdom, who eat each other all the time.

If you are raw milk intolerant or cant get raw milk then don't drink milk at all.

Pretty elitist blanket statement. Surely someone is better off meeting their needs for calcium from store bought milk than not getting enough in the first place. Do you think everyone lives next door to a dairy farm?

FoodForeal

Wow, how silly. If we're to use your argument... yeah, milk was made to be consumed by the newborn animal of that species, it certainly wasn't made for you. And meat is not? Really, news to the animal kingdom, who eat each other all the time.
It's not silly. Yes it was made for a newborn calf of the species that birthed it, but humans have been selectively breeding milk cows for who knows how long, which means that they have been bred to adapt well with our digestion and nutritional needs. Yes, the telos of meat is not to be consumed. The telos of milk is solely to be consumed.
Pretty elitist blanket statement. Surely someone is better off meeting their needs for calcium from store bought milk than not getting enough in the first place. Do you think everyone lives next door to a dairy farm?
It's not elitist it's about what's best for your health. Accept nothing less. Eat eggshells if you need calcium and can't drink raw milk. At least the eggshells haven't been heated hundreds of degrees like killed milk.

Peater

This thread is a car crash but FWIW OP I still have the same concerns at the back of my mind, from my wholefood paleo days. I do use whole unhomogenised Jersey milk for hot drinks, but I can't drink anywhere near 'Peaty' amounts of it or I'll be huge.

FoodForeal

The telos of fruit, honey, and milk is consumption. Can anybody think of some other examples of things the telos of which is solely consumption? I suppose root exudates that plants produce to feed soil microbiology could be included.

Gânico

The telos of fruit, honey, and milk is consumption. Can anybody think of some other examples of things the telos of which is solely consumption? I suppose root exudates that plants produce to feed soil microbiology could be included.
I always had this thought, just emphazise foods that were synthetized to be consumed. Ray just dug further and taught us the beneficial physiological mechanisms behind those.

FoodForeal

I always had this thought, just emphazise foods that were synthetized to be consumed. Ray just dug further and taught us the beneficial physiological mechanisms behind those.
Yeah, in all cases they attempt to maximize the health of the consumer. Honey is tuned to bees, and milk to the offspring of the animal that produces it. That doesn't stop a bear eating honey, or us drinking raw milk of course. Fruit is nonspecific and attempts to maximize the health and energy of anything that consumes it so that the seed will spread as far as possible.

FoodForeal

In Tacitus' Germania he says that the Germanic peoples originally ate a simple diet of wild fruit, curdled milk, and freshly hunted game. Obviously 1/3 is not produced by nature for consumption, but it's telling that 2/3 are.

Gânico

In Tacitus' Germania he says that the Germanic peoples originally ate a simple diet of wild fruit, curdled milk, and freshly hunted game. Obviously 1/3 is not produced by nature for consumption, but it's telling that 2/3 are.
Very good diet, i would say meat is designed to consumption as well but under a different context, since we can degrade our own tissues for energy when we starve, or in another words, eat ourselves. It is more like a survival-mode food, being not so optimal for longevity.

Peat recognizes this as well and reccomend only gelatinous rich meat, skin and occasional liver for vitamins.

FoodForeal

Very good diet, i would say meat is designed to consumption as well but under a different context, since we can degrade our own tissues for energy when we starve, or in another words, eat ourselves. It is more like a survival-mode food, being not so optimal for longevity.

Peat recognizes this as well and reccomend only gelatinous rich meat, skin and occasional liver for vitamins.
Yes it is certainly nutrient rich. Obviously the body chooses to cannibalize the least important tissues first, fat stores being a good example of the first to go when starved. Muscle tissue is needed for life much more than fat is, so meat is one of the last tissues to go. This doesn't mean that meat is less nutritious just because it is last, it just shows that they have a different purpose. Just because something can be consumed doesn't mean that its purpose is to be consumed. Obviously under certain circumstances its purpose is to be consumed, but it is not necessarily designed to be consumed.

Matestube

Have you ever questioned to nature of your reality?(quote from Westword) some peoples are bot or sound like bot,lacking cohérence might be one reason for these bizzare posts
A bot would be able to reason with as much complexity as I do? AI is not there yet. Come one, we used to be friends, didn't we?
Le seul français à qui tu n'aies jamais fait confiance par le passé, tu t'es confié à moi en long en large et en travers.
So, still a bot? :)

Matestube

what are you and OP talking about? surely raw small farm milk is probably higher quality, but what are you even saying? pasteurized milk isnt real food? how? and what is your post implying? that grocery store milk is sugar water? what? what are you even talking about?

this thread is bizarre. im aware of some commercial milks using additives to mix the vitamins in and I’m aware pasteurization probably reduces some natural vitamin content and kills enzymes and that animals that are treated better and given good feed make a better healtheir product. that doesnt line up with calling all non raw milk as poison. what are you (OP) even talking about here?

just bizarre posts in here lately
Talking about the fact that when you burn milk at high temperatures and strip it from its nourishing fat, it doesn't carry any more nutritional value than water and sugar.
Thought I had made myself clear the first time.
It's been proven a while ago with a few generations of cats: those fed pasteurized milk decayed. Those fed raw milk thrived.

Matestube

You can drink pasteurized, homogenized milk and still get nutrition so in a sense it is food but you will suffer the consequences down the road. Just like you can consume PUFA and feel OK for awhile. My personal experience and the experience of all people I converted to raw is pretty much the same. Store bought milk makes one ugly and sick. Or should I say uglier and sicker than they would be if they drink it raw. And i do not use those terms in an offensive way. People seems to change visually in a good way when they go raw.
Exactly my observation.
On raw milk, my face glows, my muscles fill up, I feel amazing.
On store bought milk I get fat and get brain fog.

Nomane Euger

A bot would be able to reason with as much complexity as I do? AI is not there yet. Come one, we used to be friends, didn't we?
Le seul français à qui tu n'aies jamais fait confiance par le passé, tu t'es confié à moi en long en large et en travers.
So, still a bot? :)
i did not talk about you in this comment but the OP.epstein didnt kill him self,i knew ma boi before you told me.bots can easyly produce patterns of many members

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

Exactly my observation.
On raw milk, my face glows, my muscles fill up, I feel amazing.
On store bought milk I get fat and get brain fog.
many milks tht arnt raw such as "gabriel gaborit"non raw milk make my muscles fulls,the bottle with a blue cork,not the yellow cork

FoodForeal

many milks tht arnt raw such as "gabriel gaborit"non raw milk make my muscles fulls,the bottle with a blue cork,not the yellow cork
This says they make raw milk. "pastured Jersey cow raw milk, sheep and goat raw milks and other dairy products, certified organic, sold in health food stores nationwide all year long. Farm is located at La Grande Nillière 49360 Maulévrier"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals