I feel uncomfortable every time somebody here posts about store bought, homogenized ,pasteurized SKIM milk ?

I'm.No.One

@I'm.No.One, may I ask which brand you get? I’ve been looking for reduced fat milk without added vitamins for my dad but so far, I haven’t had any luck.
O Organics brand, think it's a Safeway chain brand.

Jennifer

O Organics brand, think it's a Safeway chain brand.

Thank you, @I'm.No.One. I’m sorry to trouble you again, but below isn’t the brand, right?

I can’t seem to find an O Organics brand that isn’t fortified.

noodlecat

Wasn't looking for confrontation you just have no capacity to see that you, in fact, we're the agressive one by being upset that I had shared thoughts...

Been here long enough you'd think your serotonin would be in check by now.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a lot of the information on this forum and was a lurker for some time. Normally I take what I need or find valuable and go away pretty quickly but I decided to register and stay around as many here have their eyes open not just for diet but for the evil in this world... BUT I get really weird vibes in my stomach when people here discuss this poison that for some unknown reason is called "milk". This ( imo) absolutely non-food product that is sold in the supermarkets is being cherished by many here.

How is it possible that a group of such intelligent people that are miles ahead of everybody else make this major mistake and expect to be healthy ?

BTW I am a big RAW, pasture raised cows milk user and fan. Been drinking 1.5 to 3 liters EVERYDAY for a long long time. So I have nothing against milk overall. I think combined with collagen it is a great anti-aging/ pro-youth SUPER-FOOD.
how is store bought milk not food and a poison but processed collagen powder manufactured in steel vats and made from gelatin by using solvents to produce it, not a non food?

FoodForeal

Raw milk is blood without red blood cells, so just the plasma. If you heat it beyond body temperature you kill it. If you know this but still buy pasteurized milk instead of finding and supporting a raw milk supplier thereby increasing raw milk supply you are making things worse. The only way raw milk supply increases is if people reject dead milk and do what it takes to improve their food. You are what you eat. Stop accepting the status quo out of convenience. It's killing us and that's how they want it.
how is store bought milk not food and a poison but processed collagen powder manufactured in steel vats and made from gelatin by using solvents to produce it, not a non food?
True

Nomane Euger

Raw milk is blood without red blood cells, so just the plasma. If you heat it beyond body temperature you kill it. If you know this but still buy pasteurized milk instead of finding and supporting a raw milk supplier thereby increasing raw milk supply you are making things worse. The only way raw milk supply increases is if people reject dead milk and do what it takes to improve their food. You are what you eat. Stop accepting the status quo out of convenience. It's killing us and that's how they want it.

True
hi,do blood and milk share the same mineral profil according to your experiences?if yes,do you have anything i could check to see?

FoodForeal

hi,do blood and milk share the same mineral profil according to your experiences?if yes,do you have anything i could check to see?
Raw milk is filtered concentrated blood plasma. Speaking about it this way is practical for introducing people to raw milk vs pasteurized milk. It should be a crime to sell killed milk not a crime to sell raw milk!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcsGpDFKCgY

FoodForeal

Pasteurized milk is a crime against humanity.

noodlecat

True
ok, so do you eat raw meat? and do you eat killed raw meat? maybe the best way to eat meat is to keep a live animal and carve off chunks of it for you to eat because that way you aren’t eating dead meat.

FoodForeal

ok, so do you eat raw meat? and do you killed raw meat? maybe the beat way to eat meat is to keep a live animal and carve off chunks of it for you to eat because that way you aren’t eating killed meat.
The best way for a baby to nurse is to boil breastmilk on the stove and then silicone nipple bottle feed it.

FoodForeal

FoodForeal

Matestube

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a lot of the information on this forum and was a lurker for some time. Normally I take what I need or find valuable and go away pretty quickly but I decided to register and stay around as many here have their eyes open not just for diet but for the evil in this world... BUT I get really weird vibes in my stomach when people here discuss this poison that for some unknown reason is called "milk". This ( imo) absolutely non-food product that is sold in the supermarkets is being cherished by many here.

How is it possible that a group of such intelligent people that are miles ahead of everybody else make this major mistake and expect to be healthy ?

BTW I am a big RAW, pasture raised cows milk user and fan. Been drinking 1.5 to 3 liters EVERYDAY for a long long time. So I have nothing against milk overall. I think combined with collagen it is a great anti-aging/ pro-youth SUPER-FOOD.
Me too. It basically amounts to water + sugar + added vitamins.

noodlecat

Me too. It basically amounts to water + sugar + added vitamins.
what are you and OP talking about? surely raw small farm milk is probably higher quality, but what are you even saying? pasteurized milk isnt real food? how? and what is your post implying? that grocery store milk is sugar water? what? what are you even talking about?

this thread is bizarre. im aware of some commercial milks using additives to mix the vitamins in and I’m aware pasteurization probably reduces some natural vitamin content and kills enzymes and that animals that are treated better and given good feed make a better healtheir product. that doesnt line up with calling all non raw milk as poison. what are you (OP) even talking about here?

just bizarre posts in here lately

Nomane Euger

what are you and OP talking about? surely raw small farm milk is probably higher quality, but what are you even saying? pasteurized milk isnt real food? how? and what is your post implying? that grocery store milk is sugar water? what? what are you even talking about?

this thread is bizarre. im aware of some commercial milks using additives to mix the vitamins in and I’m aware pasteurization probably reduces some natural vitamin content and kills enzymes and that animals that are treated better and given good feed make a better healtheir product. that doesnt line up with calling all non raw milk as poison. what are you (OP) even talking about here?

just bizarre posts in here lately
Have you ever questioned to nature of your reality?(quote from Westword) some peoples are bot or sound like bot,lacking cohérence might be one reason for these bizzare posts

noodlecat

Have you ever questioned to nature of your reality?(quote from Westword) some peoples are bot or sound like bot,lacking cohérence might be one reason for these bizzare posts
a lot of times I do question if it is a person or a bot. on some forums/boards a post is made and it might have an obvious contradiction and it will get a lot of replies, or something seems off in another way. I replied with a post about apple pie to that user talking about bottle feeding babies because I have no idea why they started talking about bottle feeding when I asked something different.

Peatful

Have you read this Peat article?

OP
DeadCatBounce

DeadCatBounce

It is milk. What kind of collagen are you taking? Hopefully not processed collagen, lest you feel uncomfortable.

Agree. If you eat poisoned animals, you are poisoning yourself.

Btw, do you know if your milk is A1 or A2 casein? did you try to do kefir with it?
The cows are from some special old school Bulgarian variety, I am 90% certain it is a1. The farm I buy it from also makes kefir from the same milk. Kefir unfortunately causes me dry/cracking joints so I don't drink it anymore. Tried several times many months apart and each time it causes the same issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals