I feel uncomfortable every time somebody here posts about store bought, homogenized ,pasteurized SKIM milk ?

Nomane Euger

This says they make raw milk. "pastured Jersey cow raw milk, sheep and goat raw milks and other dairy products, certified organic, sold in health food stores nationwide all year long. Farm is located at La Grande Nillière 49360 Maulévrier"
they do,their raw milk destroyed me,painfull ton of gas diarréa,and their non raw milk make me feel good and my muscles get loaded

FoodForeal

they do,their raw milk destroyed me,painfull ton of gas diarréa,and their non raw milk make me feel good and my muscles get loaded
You could try kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese, fermented raw milk products. Usually people are more tolerant of raw milk than pasteurized milk.

Sefton10

In Tacitus' Germania he says that the Germanic peoples originally ate a simple diet of wild fruit, curdled milk, and freshly hunted game. Obviously 1/3 is not produced by nature for consumption, but it's telling that 2/3 are.

“All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden onstronging. They are less fit to bear burdensome work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least withstand; to cold and hunger their weather and their soil hardens them.”

5B47B212-6E12-4C8E-825E-484DDF62B1B6.jpeg

Matestube

This says they make raw milk. "pastured Jersey cow raw milk, sheep and goat raw milks and other dairy products, certified organic, sold in health food stores nationwide all year long. Farm is located at La Grande Nillière 49360 Maulévrier"
Only jersey cows raw milk, the goat's milk is pasteurised.
They distribute their raw milk in every major city in France, no need to go to Maulévrier.
Their raw milk is delicious.

Jennifer

I had an issue with raw milk, too, back when I had SIBO. The bacteria in the raw milk was exacerbating the condition. At the time, I did much better with ultra-pasteurized dairy.

Nomane Euger

I don't feel as good on their blue top as on their yellow top.
yea,i was pointing out that i can experience some of the positives effects you mentionned such as muscle fullness after drinking their pasteurised blue cork milk,like non raw can be beneficial and better than most of foods,even if some find raw to be better.talking on the short term/mid term at least,i dont know about long term, i have not consume milk on long periods

aniciete

Thank you, @I'm.No.One. I’m sorry to trouble you again, but below isn’t the brand, right?

I can’t seem to find an O Organics brand that isn’t fortified.
Any amount on of label reading will show you that there's many brands that don't add these synthetic vitamins.

Also, I buy 2% with no added vitamins. Again, read a label/look into brands.
Hmmm.. maybe you didn’t read the label good enough? ??

Nolan

Kroger sells there own version of whole and 2% grass fed milk. They also sell MapleHill grass fed milk as well. Then you got the kerrygold grass fed butter and cheese although the cheese is only in select stores. Whole foods has their aged cheeses.

Haven't tried it yet but if you want raw grass fed milk dutch meadow farms sells and ships it online.

rayban

Raw milk and meat has higher chances of having ecoli or some nasty stuff on it. While you may lose some properties the balance lies on the more hygienic product. We invented technology to decrease theses risks for a reason. I've read people having permanent problems because they got a batch of raw something that had a bacteria on it. Yikes.

OP
DeadCatBounce

DeadCatBounce

Raw milk and meat has higher chances of having ecoli or some nasty stuff on it. While you may lose some properties the balance lies on the more hygienic product. I've read people having permanent problems because they got a batch of raw something that had a bacteria on it. Yikes.
Don’t believe everything you read. Germ theory is a myth and a total scam. Parasites are real but viruses/bacteria in raw milk/eggs cannot possibly cause disease.

When someone gets sick from raw or pasteurized milk it is because of a poison inside. Thats why it is called food poisoning, not food infection. 99% of food poisoning is caused by cooked food btw.

rayban

what are you and OP talking about? surely raw small farm milk is probably higher quality, but what are you even saying? pasteurized milk isnt real food? how? and what is your post implying? that grocery store milk is sugar water? what? what are you even talking about?

this thread is bizarre. im aware of some commercial milks using additives to mix the vitamins in and I’m aware pasteurization probably reduces some natural vitamin content and kills enzymes and that animals that are treated better and given good feed make a better healtheir product. that doesnt line up with calling all non raw milk as poison. what are you (OP) even talking about here?

just bizarre posts in here lately
This "you must eat all raw" is a modern day religion. The people that survived on raw stuff had better inmune systems to survive the ***t that the non-processed stuff had, it was raw natural selection, it doesn't automatically mean it's better food.

Sefton10

This "you must eat all raw" is a modern day religion. The people that survived on raw stuff had better inmune systems to survive the ***t that the non-processed stuff had, it was raw natural selection, it doesn't automatically mean it's better food.
Even the raw milk most raw milk drinkers are drinking is BS. It’s still from big herds and mixed together in big tanks. That’s a different ball game to drinking the raw milk of one animal you keep yourself or from your neighbour.

OP
DeadCatBounce

DeadCatBounce

Even the raw milk most raw milk drinkers are drinking is BS. It’s still from big herds and mixed together in big tanks. That’s a different ball game to drinking the raw milk of one animal you keep yourself or from your neighbour.
I respectfully disagree with both of you that raw is more dangerous in any way than pasteurized or your immune system is more involved you drink raw. If it was your mothers milk that contains trillions of bacteria and “viruses”(dead cell debri) would have killed you.

The whole idea about a war being fought inside your body between bad and good guys is a make believe. But it is hard to get out of this BS that has been fed to us since birth.

Each to their own. I experiment on myself and will compare how I age when I am 70-80 to those that rely on 100% cooked food. Already I can see a massive decline once they pass the 34-35 year mark. I am there as well.

rayban

I respectfully disagree with both of you that raw is more dangerous in any way than pasteurized or your immune system is more involved you drink raw. If it was your mothers milk that contains trillions of bacteria and “viruses”(dead cell debri) would have killed you.

The whole idea about a war being fought inside your body between bad and good guys is a make believe. But it is hard to get out of this BS that has been fed to us since birth.

Each to their own. I experiment on myself and will compare how I age when I am 70-80 to those that rely on 100% cooked food. Already I can see a massive decline once they pass the 34-35 year mark. I am there as well.
You drink directly.. you don't drink directly from a cow's ***s don't you. Then this drink has to be properly stored, etc etc. I don't think you can draw a parallel. Also mom's are closely monitored by profesionals, while you have to trust the farmers aren't screwing things up.
I've read about people getting clostrodium difficule and others because they thought eating raw stuff was a good idea, I would like to avoid that.

FoodForeal

You drink directly.. you don't drink directly from a cow's ***s don't you. Then this drink has to be properly stored, etc etc. I don't think you can draw a parallel. Also mom's are closely monitored by profesionals, while you have to trust the farmers aren't screwing things up.
I've read about people getting clostrodium difficule and others because they thought eating raw stuff was a good idea, I would like to avoid that.
You're missing out.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals