I feel uncomfortable every time somebody here posts about store bought, homogenized ,pasteurized SKIM milk ?

DeadCatBounce

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a lot of the information on this forum and was a lurker for some time. Normally I take what I need or find valuable and go away pretty quickly but I decided to register and stay around as many here have their eyes open not just for diet but for the evil in this world... BUT I get really weird vibes in my stomach when people here discuss this poison that for some unknown reason is called "milk". This ( imo) absolutely non-food product that is sold in the supermarkets is being cherished by many here.

How is it possible that a group of such intelligent people that are miles ahead of everybody else make this major mistake and expect to be healthy ?

BTW I am a big RAW, pasture raised cows milk user and fan. Been drinking 1.5 to 3 liters EVERYDAY for a long long time. So I have nothing against milk overall. I think combined with collagen it is a great anti-aging/ pro-youth SUPER-FOOD.

Gânico

Some people can't get access to top quality stuff, store bought milk isn't good but still it is one of the safest foods you can buy at supermarket.

Summer

It’s not optimal but I assume it’s not the worst either since the fat content is removed and that’s where many toxins would be stored.

CastorTroy

Agree. If you eat poisoned animals, you are poisoning yourself.

Btw, do you know if your milk is A1 or A2 casein? did you try to do kefir with it?

scrubolio

Everything has its pros and cons, as long as it’s still a net positive for you, it should be good?

Hayley

Can’t get raw milk easily near me :( I’m looking around though, might make a two hour drive to the next state over.

Ben.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a lot of the information on this forum and was a lurker for some time. Normally I take what I need or find valuable and go away pretty quickly but I decided to register and stay around as many here have their eyes open not just for diet but for the evil in this world... BUT I get really weird vibes in my stomach when people here discuss this poison that for some unknown reason is called "milk". This ( imo) absolutely non-food product that is sold in the supermarkets is being cherished by many here.

How is it possible that a group of such intelligent people that are miles ahead of everybody else make this major mistake and expect to be healthy ?

BTW I am a big RAW, pasture raised cows milk user and fan. Been drinking 1.5 to 3 liters EVERYDAY for a long long time. So I have nothing against milk overall. I think combined with collagen it is a great anti-aging/ pro-youth SUPER-FOOD.

What would make it non-food? What the ... still has way better nutrient composition than most other foods along a fairly balanced macronutrient ratio. Unless the animal only ate pesticide laden shiat while being vaccinated and and medicated into the ground i dont think every milk in the store is "bad" flatout. There are different brands in stores with different containers, different heating and fat processing procedures etc.

Store milk = bad - that statement is overblown.

Last edited:

I'm.No.One

What about the added A and D if the fat is removed?
Any amount on of label reading will show you that there's many brands that don't add these synthetic vitamins.

I can get grass fed milk at the store with nothing in the container but milk.

Raw milk is great, until it's not because the person selling it doesn't have a clean set up & people get really sick.

I just mean store bought milk can be safe with any amount of research & raw milk can be dangerous because people act like it's infallible white gold no matter who's selling it.

aniciete

Any amount on of label reading will show you that there's many brands that don't add these synthetic vitamins.

I can get grass fed milk at the store with nothing in the container but milk.

Raw milk is great, until it's not because the person selling it doesn't have a clean set up & people get really sick.

I just mean store bought milk can be safe with any amount of research & raw milk can be dangerous because people act like it's infallible white gold no matter who's selling it.
What are you talking about? I said “If the fat is removed”. I’ve seen you mention you live in the states and you cannot purchase “low fat” without added vitamins in grocery stores. No where did I mention raw milk is “infallible white gold” or did I say “all grocery store milk sucks”.

I'm.No.One

What are you talking about? I said “If the fat is removed”. I’ve seen you mention you live in the states and you cannot purchase “low fat” without added vitamins in grocery stores. No where did I mention raw milk is “infallible white gold” or did I say “all grocery store milk sucks”.
I replied to your comment then continued to add to the ongoing conversation. Take a breath.

Also, I buy 2% with no added vitamins. Again, read a label/look into brands.

aniciete

I replied to your comment then continued to add to the ongoing conversation. Take a breath.

Also, I buy 2% with no added vitamins. Again, read a label/look into brands.
Take a breath? Lmao love the newfags on here looking for confrontation. I don’t need to read the label when I have my own goats

Jennifer

@I'm.No.One, may I ask which brand you get? I’ve been looking for reduced fat milk without added vitamins for my dad but so far, I haven’t had any luck.

L

Lord Cola

It is milk. What kind of collagen are you taking? Hopefully not processed collagen, lest you feel uncomfortable.

I'm.No.One

Take a breath? Lmao love the newfags on here looking for confrontation. I don’t need to read the label when I have my own goats
Wasn't looking for confrontation you just have no capacity to see that you, in fact, we're the agressive one by being upset that I had shared thoughts...

Been here long enough you'd think your serotonin would be in check by now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals