I feel as though I'm on the verge of passing out, I feel so depleted, my heart feels as though it has no energy to pump

OP
C

Callmestar

Hey, I usually post updates to track my progress in this thread Chronic health problem (Dehydration) - Faint hope somebody here might have some ideas

I am slightly better. Can't say I'm anywhere near feeling good or normal and I still do generally feel depleted but rarely to the degree I felt when I made this thread in desperation. I generally have what feels like a flutter in my stomach/chest that somehow feels to me like I'm depleted and I continue to feel dehydrated most of the time. My energy levels are at about 30% of optimal but were probably at about 10% when I made this thread.

I'm taking a low dose of thyroid and eating every few hours to try and keep things balanced. It's helping a little I think. I'm also meditating daily and attempting to calm my nervous system as I think there may be an issue there. My outer eyebrows has started to fall out recently which is probably due to whatever's wrong health wise.

That's about it in terms of changes at the moment.

OP
C

Callmestar

Have you had your reverse T3 checked? Your T4. & T3 maybe converted to reverse T3. This, the opposite reaction of what you want and need. I believe this occurs in the liver.

Yeah I had it tested recently actually and forgot to post it. It's in normal rang supposedly. I've also taken straight T3 and haven't found any benefit.

2021-11-07 (2).png

Source Code

I think a good TCM doctor would be able to help. A good one will be able to diagnose you by feeling your pulse amd lookingat your tongue. Sounds like maybe a kidney deficency, some chinese herbs and a few sessions of acupuncture would sort it out probably. I know they recommend to keep the kidneys warm. You could use a heat lamp for the red light benefits. Another thing they say to do is pound massage with thr back of your hands your kidneys for a few minutes every day. I think allot of Ray peats ideas are pretty similar to TCM they just have different terminology.

OP
C

Callmestar

I think a good TCM doctor would be able to help. A good one will be able to diagnose you by feeling your pulse amd lookingat your tongue. Sounds like maybe a kidney deficency, some chinese herbs and a few sessions of acupuncture would sort it out probably. I know they recommend to keep the kidneys warm. You could use a heat lamp for the red light benefits. Another thing they say to do is pound massage with thr back of your hands your kidneys for a few minutes every day. I think allot of Ray peats ideas are pretty similar to TCM they just have different terminology.

I've had quite a number of sessions of acupuncture and unfortunately found no benefit for this. Although I do think its a good therapy and have found it helpful for other issues prior to this.

Source Code

Maybe some chinese herbs would help a proper tcm herbalist would make you a custom blend, i have been warming up my kidneys with my infrared bulb and I havent been getting any frequent urination any more, i thought i had diabetes for a bit there..