I eliminated white sugar I increased potatoes and cassava with rice and I'm getting a lot of girls

You found some easy girls. It happens, and happens quite regularly if you can sniff em out/know where to look.

I was still able to get girls in even my most depressed state at a point in time when my androgen profile was likely laughably low(period of extreme insomnia and alcoholism amongst other things). It's never really ever once factored into my attraction to women or their attraction to me and i only really find these kind of mentalities perpetuated as the norm on places like here and Reddits with similar "values". i mean, a few of you seem to think the sun shines out of Andrew Taints ***hole here, so that tells me all i need to know about what kinds of people you are.

I like having high androgens, i like the approach to nutrition i have adapted and learnt from Peats works and the ways it has altered my health profoundly, i like working out when i have the time, but i would not be doing any of these things personally if my only motivation was to get women......that's just sad IMO

OP, i wouldn't read that much into it and some transient increase of your androgen hormones in 2 weeks is not the reason you was suddenly be able to pull. You said that it's something you really wanted right? Something to that affect?so if it's something you consciously seek out or spend a lot of time doing, then the law of averages basically says that will bare fruit at some point. As long as you are not a eunuch or some ***t, it's not completely out of the realm of possibility that a guy who doesn't focus all his energies on being " alpha"(lmao)can get laid.

I'll give you one such example.

I have an acquaintance i met from work(not really a friend, just somebody i've done business with in the past and talk to from time to time) in the music industry who is what most here i imagine would consider a dweeb. He's tall-ish, skinny fat, lives on fast food and spends most of his time playing online video games in chat rooms and such when he isn't in the studio. According to the dogma of this place, it would be nigh on impossible for this fella to get laid, but he gets quite a bit of it in fact and some of the women are decent looking. Doesn't make me want to start burning hours playing online multiplayer games in the hopes of winning some chicks favour(don't play video games, period to be honest)but i accept that any dude of any background can get laid as much as they like if they put in enough energy for it, and in some cases are willing to scrape the barrell a bit(quantity over quality)

If you are only doing these things to get laid, then there are easier ways of going about it. Such a fickle motivation will eventually become undone. Make sure you are doing it for YOURSELF and nobody else

OP
R

Roni123@

You found some easy girls. It happens, and happens quite regularly if you can sniff em out/know where to look.

I was still able to get girls in even my most depressed state at a point in time when my androgen profile was likely laughably low(period of extreme insomnia and alcoholism amongst other things). It's never really ever once factored into my attraction to women or their attraction to me and i only really find these kind of mentalities perpetuated as the norm on places like here and Reddits with similar "values". i mean, a few of you seem to think the sun shines out of Andrew Taints ***hole here, so that tells me all i need to know about what kinds of people you are.

I like having high androgens, i like the approach to nutrition i have adapted and learnt from Peats works and the ways it has altered my health profoundly, i like working out when i have the time, but i would not be doing any of these things personally if my only motivation was to get women......that's just sad IMO

OP, i wouldn't read that much into it and some transient increase of your androgen hormones in 2 weeks is not the reason you was suddenly be able to pull. You said that it's something you really wanted right? Something to that affect?so if it's something you consciously seek out or spend a lot of time doing, then the law of averages basically says that will bare fruit at some point. As long as you are not a eunuch or some ***t, it's not completely out of the realm of possibility that a guy who doesn't focus all his energies on being " alpha"(lmao)can get laid.

I'll give you one such example.

I have an acquaintance i met from work(not really a friend, just somebody i've done business with in the past and talk to from time to time) in the music industry who is what most here i imagine would consider a dweeb. He's tall-ish, skinny fat, lives on fast food and spends most of his time playing online video games in chat rooms and such when he isn't in the studio. According to the dogma of this place, it would be nigh on impossible for this fella to get laid, but he gets quite a bit of it in fact and some of the women are decent looking. Doesn't make me want to start burning hours playing online multiplayer games in the hopes of winning some chicks favour(don't play video games, period to be honest)but i accept that any dude of any background can get laid as much as they like if they put in enough energy for it, and in some cases are willing to scrape the barrell a bit(quantity over quality)

If you are only doing these things to get laid, then there are easier ways of going about it. Such a fickle motivation will eventually become undone. Make sure you are doing it for YOURSELF and nobody else
androgens play the whole game and nothing else. this was noticeable at every stage of my life when I was without starch and taking Dhea I became dangerous, men ran away from me in fear without me doing anything and women asked to stay with me it was absurd

SamYo123

Yep, now people know you got to EAT STARCH to have a healthy metabolism, eating STARCH increases DHT and STARCH HATERS GOT NOTHING TO SAY

Danny Roddy eats 1500 calories a day ... if you have a healthy metabolism you should be eating AT LEAST DOUBLE THIS (thats why people eat so much more food when they include starch

View: https://youtu.be/oGEbaCiih5o

(No disrespect to Danny, but STOP STARCH HATE, STARCH IS GOOD FOR YOU)

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CnUjQenJ0wS/

schmolch

The girls might be looking for male companionship due to the communist takeover.
"Kill that male and leave us alone". Something like that.

LadyRae

Happy people that feel good attract others.

Starch vs. Fruit
Coffee vs. no coffee
Exercise vs. no exercise

Boring, redundant arguments that completely missed the point...

Jonk

I get almost anxiously horny the day after heavy drinking. I would get almost the same effect from foods that irritate my intestines, like too much starch and fiber. And when I was super insecure and bad health, I would actually attract women, that also were in a similar state of mind as me. So I would also look out for other indicators like if you're comfortable having long conversations and building meaningful relationships. Also creativity, calmness, feeling more in your body than in your head, etc. Absurd rise in libido wasn't necessarily a good thing for me, I'm guessing high estrogen/nitric oxide or something.

Vinero

It might not be the starch that created the benefits. It could be the meat and eggs that you started eating.
I get similar effects from eating red meat daily.
Relying on too much milk and dairy and avoiding meat somehow decreases my health and vitality.
Some dairy seems to be beneficial, for the anti-inflammatory effect of the calcium.
But meat is essential for me in feeling good high thyroid, high dopamine feelings.

OP
R

Roni123@

It might not be the starch that created the benefits. It could be the meat and eggs that you started eating.
I get similar effects from eating red meat daily.
Relying on too much milk and dairy and avoiding meat somehow decreases my health and vitality.
Some dairy seems to be beneficial, for the anti-inflammatory effect of the calcium.
But meat is essential for me in feeling good high thyroid, high dopamine feelings.
I think it was the vitamins... I'm young and I have a very physically exhausting job and all day in the bright sun, without PUFAs for years, I probably wasn't supplying my body with the nutrients they required, probably due to low vitamin A and some others

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom