I eliminated white sugar I increased potatoes and cassava with rice and I'm getting a lot of girls

Roni123@

Hello brothers, while I can still talk to you (Brazil is being attacked internally)

I have very easily and noticeably noticed that simply stopping consuming white sugar and switching to potatoes, rice and cassava increases my libido and energy absurdly, I really want to have sex and just this week I managed to have three girls, what used to be difficult, but how did that happen? can they feel the libido and be attracted?

changes, switching from white sugar to potatoes, rice and cassava

2-5 eggs a day
decreased milk (inflames me)
eating more meat

and decided to do eccentric exercises according to the mood of the moment and the muscles

@Hans @redsun

redsun

Hello brothers, while I can still talk to you (Brazil is being attacked internally)

I have very easily and noticeably noticed that simply stopping consuming white sugar and switching to potatoes, rice and cassava increases my libido and energy absurdly, I really want to have sex and just this week I managed to have three girls, what used to be difficult, but how did that happen? can they feel the libido and be attracted?

changes, switching from white sugar to potatoes, rice and cassava

2-5 eggs a day
decreased milk (inflames me)
eating more meat

and decided to do eccentric exercises according to the mood of the moment and the muscles

@Hans @redsun
Nothing surprising here. You switched from nutrient devoid white sugar to real food that has actual nutrition besides carbs. Poor nutrition will compromise androgen production and thyroid hormone levels and this will then negatively affect libido which originates in the brain and is affected by hormones. And yes women will be instinctively more drawn to you if your androgens increased which likely they did because you adopted better food choices.

OP
R

Roni123@

Nothing surprising here. You switched from nutrient devoid white sugar to real food that has actual nutrition besides carbs. Poor nutrition will compromise androgen production and thyroid hormone levels and this will then negatively affect libido which originates in the brain and is affected by hormones. And yes women will be instinctively more drawn to you if your androgens increased which likely they did because you adopted better food choices.

but I do not understand, in such a short time ? two weeks only.

today I added maca (4 grams in a glass of water) to see if it improves testosterone more

I actually became calmer and happier with naive/silly jokes

I simply went out to a party in flip-flops and I was successful.

HumanLife

I heard cassava is very dangerous to eat raw. How do you prepare it to avoid any potential intoxication?

redsun

but I do not understand, in such a short time ? two weeks only.

today I added maca (4 grams in a glass of water) to see if it improves testosterone more

I actually became calmer and happier with naive/silly jokes

I simply went out to a party in flip-flops and I was successful.
Why not? The body starts to improve the moment you start eating better and getting more nutrition. So within 2 weeks you can definitely get obvious changes especially if you are young.

OP
R

Roni123@

Why not? The body starts to improve the moment you start eating better and getting more nutrition. So within 2 weeks you can definitely get obvious changes especially if you are young.
I'm really starting to think that the game towards women is seriously affected by testosterone, a few words without laughter had them obsessing over me and I just said, let's have sex and they incredibly accepted, I was relatively surprised as I drooled with desire

Juandelacruz

I heard cassava is very dangerous to eat raw. How do you prepare it to avoid any potential intoxication?
Cassava contains cyanide. As long as you wash it thoroughly with water and boil for a long time it’s safe to eat. Never eat it raw!!!

JamesGatz

Yep, now people know you got to EAT STARCH to have a healthy metabolism, eating STARCH increases DHT and STARCH HATERS GOT NOTHING TO SAY

Danny Roddy eats 1500 calories a day ... if you have a healthy metabolism you should be eating AT LEAST DOUBLE THIS (thats why people eat so much more food when they include starch

View: https://youtu.be/oGEbaCiih5o

(No disrespect to Danny, but STOP STARCH HATE, STARCH IS GOOD FOR YOU)

OP
R

Roni123@

I sometimes think that starch is extremely important for general health and that intestinal problems are really due to a low metabolism. I have a slight perception that eating starch greatly increases muscle mass and strength.

Jessie

Yep, now people know you got to EAT STARCH to have a healthy metabolism, eating STARCH increases DHT and STARCH HATERS GOT NOTHING TO SAY

Danny Roddy eats 1500 calories a day ... if you have a healthy metabolism you should be eating AT LEAST DOUBLE THIS (thats why people eat so much more food when they include starch

View: https://youtu.be/oGEbaCiih5o

(No disrespect to Danny, but STOP STARCH HATE, STARCH IS GOOD FOR YOU)

I don't think anyone is disputing starch can't be healthy. But the idea that it somehow is improving your chances to get laid is a far fetched assumption. Certainly no physiological reasoning behind it.

But "placebo effects" are a VERY real thing. If you think or perceive a state of better being after making a change, that can directly impact one's own self perception and confidence. A lot of men lack confidence and seem to put women on a pedestal, they can sense that sort of desperation and it turns them away.

When you correct that issue you start noticing a lot more opportunities opening up for yourself.

Runenight201

You got the secret man. Eat for a healthy metabolism and attraction will just take care of itself. No need to chase or run stupid pick up games. If i haven’t attracted the girl with the first gaze, I don’t bother. It’s wasted effort.

Vileplume

I agree that healthy metabolism and digestion lead to better pheromones, hormonal balance, a better scent, healthier movements, better energy—this attracts women definitely. It attracts people in general, leading to better performance in job interviews, people spontaneously reacting better to you in public, more attention from friends. Subconsciously and consciously, people respond better to a healthy individual.

Starch might help some people achieve this, but it’s definitely not necessary to achieve it. Whatever digests well will achieve this effect.

As a wise man once said, “he who poops best, gets the ladies.”

redsun

I don't think anyone is disputing starch can't be healthy. But the idea that it somehow is improving your chances to get laid is a far fetched assumption. Certainly no physiological reasoning behind it.

But "placebo effects" are a VERY real thing. If you think or perceive a state of better being after making a change, that can directly impact one's own self perception and confidence. A lot of men lack confidence and seem to put women on a pedestal, they can sense that sort of desperation and it turns them away.

When you correct that issue you start noticing a lot more opportunities opening up for yourself.
Its not about the starch itself. Its about transitioning from nutrient devoid calories to more nutrient dense calories which will improve total body function and can increase androgens significantly given enough time. I agree it is also confidence related but its also about food's effect on wellbeing. You generally feel better when you eat better, which can increase natural confidence which will affect how others treat you.

Jessie

Its not about the starch itself. Its about transitioning from nutrient devoid calories to more nutrient dense calories which will improve total body function and can increase androgens significantly given enough time. I agree it is also confidence related but its also about food's effect on wellbeing. You generally feel better when you eat better, which can increase natural confidence which will affect how others treat you.
I don't disagree with that in principle, but I wonder how much plain sugar one would need to consume before that becomes the primary reasoning for somebody's hormonal deficiencies? We exist in this sort of weird place where most people come to eat large amounts of sugar because they were already sick to begin with.

I dare say 75-85% of the people familiar with Ray's work are probably all former low-carbers, who've developed some sort of issue with that why of eating. And/or it exacerbated already existing problems (like in my case).

I don't think this becomes much of an issue for people who are already metabolically healthy. Provided of course they're not literally eating plates full of sugar and nothing else. If I knew now what I knew at 17-18, I would've never experimented with low carbohydrate diets.

Instead of cutting sugar I would've cut vegetable oils, carrageen, gums, plastics, added phosphates, SSRIs, weed, most endocrine disrupting hygienic products, etc. Unfortunately I didn't, and by 20 I was already experiencing some pretty extensive hypo symptoms (not that I knew that at the time).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom