I Don't Understand Why This Happened

Libra guy

I have two vericoceles and they have gotten worse I'm in pain I can't find a good urologist to save my life they literally don't care what would ray peat say about vericoceles and what supplements would he say I greatly appreciate any information thank you

theLaw

I have two vericoceles and they have gotten worse I'm in pain I can't find a good urologist to save my life they literally don't care what would ray peat say about vericoceles and what supplements would he say I greatly appreciate any information thank you

1. Carrot salad - as much as possible.

2. Progesterone Progestene - Liquid Progesterone (bioidentical) applied topically - also, Idealabs have several products designed to reduce estrogen

3. Aspirin Aspirin Lowers Estrogen Levels / Load / Burden

Gotu Kola
There is significant scientific evidence for the effectiveness of the herb gotu kola in varicose veins/venous insufficiency.

Another study of double-blind design followed 87 people with varicose veins and compared the benefits of gotu kola at 60 mg and 30 mg daily against placebo. 70 Again, the results showed improvements in both treated groups, but greater improvement at the higher dose.

A double-blind study of 94 people with venous insufficiency of the lower limb compared the benefits of gotu kola extract at 120 mg daily and 60 mg daily against placebo. 71 The results also showed a significant dose-related improvement in the treated groups in symptoms such as subjective heaviness, discomfort, and edema.

A 1992 review of all the gotu kola studies available concluded that gotu kola extract provides a dose-related improvement in venous insufficiency symptoms, reducing foot swelling, ankle edema, and fluid leakage from the veins. 72

For more information, including dosage and safety issues, see the full Gotu Kola article.
EBSCO

SOMO

Have you tried simply MASSAGING the area? (Or better yet having your significant other do it for you).

Ideally you would massage it in a hot bath with epsom salts.

I'll give you my experience. I went to the hospital 1 time and was immobile from varicocele pain several times. It was unknown to me at the time that it was a varicocele, but reading up on it myself and seeing the inflamed vein for my own confirmed what it was.

What helped me was undoubtedly Progesterone. It started going away a bit with Horse Chestnut but trying Progesterone months later improved it way better, within a day or two. Vericoceles definitely seem estrogenic to me, as when I'm stressed and take too much DHEA, it starts flaring up again.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

I'll give you my experience. I went to the hospital 1 time and was immobile from varicocele pain several times. It was unknown to me at the time that it was a varicocele, but reading up on it myself and seeing the inflamed vein for my own confirmed what it was.

What helped me was undoubtedly Progesterone. It started going away a bit with Horse Chestnut but trying Progesterone months later improved it way better, within a day or two. Vericoceles definitely seem estrogenic to me, as when I'm stressed and take too much DHEA, it starts flaring up again.
What supplements increase progesterone

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Gotu Kola
There is significant scientific evidence for the effectiveness of the herb gotu kola in varicose veins/venous insufficiency.

Another study of double-blind design followed 87 people with varicose veins and compared the benefits of gotu kola at 60 mg and 30 mg daily against placebo. 70 Again, the results showed improvements in both treated groups, but greater improvement at the higher dose.

A double-blind study of 94 people with venous insufficiency of the lower limb compared the benefits of gotu kola extract at 120 mg daily and 60 mg daily against placebo. 71 The results also showed a significant dose-related improvement in the treated groups in symptoms such as subjective heaviness, discomfort, and edema.

A 1992 review of all the gotu kola studies available concluded that gotu kola extract provides a dose-related improvement in venous insufficiency symptoms, reducing foot swelling, ankle edema, and fluid leakage from the veins. 72

For more information, including dosage and safety issues, see the full Gotu Kola article.
EBSCO
I'll definitely try some thank you

What supplements increase progesterone

You can supplement Progesterone directly. I use Health Natura's Progesterone and occasionally use Haidut's progestene if I want to do topical.

In my experience, lately, it seems like more alkaline foods tend to increase Progesterone, at least in effect. Plenty of greens and fruits. That was an aspect I was sorely missing.

I'd definitely try Progesterone if I were you though.

The carrots salad is high in beta carotene would it be anti estrogen ?

The carrot salad is moreso anti estrogenic because it provides good fiber for the body to dispense of estrogens excreted by the liver through bile. With insufficient fiber the bile tends to get reabsorbed including the estrogen.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

You can supplement Progesterone directly. I use Health Natura's Progesterone and occasionally use Haidut's progestene if I want to do topical.

In my experience, lately, it seems like more alkaline foods tend to increase Progesterone, at least in effect. Plenty of greens and fruits. That was an aspect I was sorely missing.

I'd definitely try Progesterone if I were you though.
I'm going to try some would I apply to the balls directly or no?

I'm going to try some would I apply to the balls directly or no?

I do oral with the Health Natura Progesterone, but with the Progestene you can apply there if you'd like or even above the groin area.

In my experience, even doing oral helps, it tends to go where it needs to.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

I do oral with the Health Natura Progesterone, but with the Progestene you can apply there if you'd like or even above the groin area.

In my experience, even doing oral helps, it tends to go where it needs to.
Thank you I appreciate it

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

The carrot salad is moreso anti estrogenic because it provides good fiber for the body to dispense of estrogens excreted by the liver through bile. With insufficient fiber the bile tends to get reabsorbed including the estrogen.
What do you think about resveratrol I heard it boosts test and lowers e should I give it a try

TreasureVibe

Varicocele is tricky to fix.. I also suffer from a left side varicocele for years now, tried alot of stuff, but nothing worked so far. I think estrogen body overload is the culprit in my case. I remember smoking weed (estrogenic) caused pains in the veins before I had a varicocele, and the varicocele occured after I abused steroids, which caused massive estrogen levels. So yeah, in my case especially, it seems estrogen related. @haidut said that it could be caused by a sudden increase of testosterone during puberty/late puberty which rapidly gets converted to estrogen causing the varicocele.

Dietary calcium, like eggshell calcium daily could help. There is a forum user (not active anymore but active on his blog: The Blog) who had a varicocele which he got rid of through the use of calcium among more. Here is his post:

Yes. Increase calcium and protein intake. I have had success reversing spider veins and a varicocelle, which is the male version of varicose veins. The weakening of the vascular walls is caused by high serotonin, prolactin, and calcification of the walls. This is reversed by increasing calcium to greater than 2g a day, because it lowers prolactin, reversing calcification and restoring vascular tone.

Source of the post, this topic: Varicose Veins

Good luck and please let us know what you find!

Last edited:
Resveratrol is just an anti-aromatase.
I would take beta-sitosterol, low dose licorice root to displace estradiol from SHBG.
edit.
correction: no not tribulus terrestris this increase Nitric Oxide, and is vasodilator. you dont want that.

Last edited:
OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

I think you'll find resveratrol does the opposite of what you just described, I'd avoid.
I will avoid it I tried some horse Chestnut and I really can't feel the enlarged veins I think if I keep taking the horse Chestnut and something to lower estrogen I will be close to normal

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals