I Don't Think I Can Tolerate Milk. Can't I Really Substitute It With Almond Milk?

OP
D

DevilHands

I wouldn't do that. If it's giving you diarrhoea you won't be assimilating and digesting it normally so won't be getting the nutrients you think you are. Your body is trying to tell you something.

Yup, that's what I just found... which is why I am now searching for a solution.

Do guys here who were lactose intolerant able to suddenly be able to digest milk by going "slowly"?

catan

Do guys here who were lactose intolerant able to suddenly be able to digest milk by going "slowly"?

Yes, I used to get gassy after a little milk, and in the past occasionally had stomach pain and diarrhea. I found that milk with added vitamins gave me more issues. Now I can drink a few cups at a time without any issues. Raw milk I can drink as much as I want.

Carrum

Looks like my problems lies with lactose. I tried lactose free milk yesterday night, drank a cup. This morning my stool looks normal which is a good sign since I would usually have diarrhea if I drank milk close to bed time.
How has your nose been?
About 20 years ago I found out that I'm allergic to milk, yogurt, butter, buttermilk, whey and cheese. I don't think these foods ever caused me diarrhea but I used to get a lot of sinus problems and a lot of mucus in my throat from even very small amounts of these foods. As far as I know, the sinus and mucus problems are caused by an allergy to milk rather than lactose intollerance.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals